Election Cheating 2022

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Summed up Kari Lake to a tee. It's good to see that this type of wingnut election denial et al ain't sitting with the majority of Americans anymore and sanity may well be prevailing. She is out there, like MTG and others...

Would you say Kari Lake is accusing Democrats/RINOs of committing election fraud? If so...

How do you "know" that an accuser is telling the truth or lying?

7djengo7

Nah. I'll leave it thanks. Points been made and you still may be smarting over the 2020 results. Let me know how you can ascertain how someone is lying or telling the truth very easily by inference on the adjoining thread when or if you can...

Let me know if you ever actually read what I wrote in "the adjoining thread".

7djengo7

Summed up Kari Lake to a tee. It's good to see that this type of wingnut election denial et al ain't sitting with the majority of Americans anymore and sanity may well be prevailing. She is out there, like MTG and others...

Would you say Kari Lake is accusing Democrats/RINOs of committing election fraud? If so...

How do you "know" that an accuser is telling the truth or not telling the truth?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Maricopa County Chairman Transferred to Undisclosed Location After Death Threats

top Maricopa County election official has been moved to an undisclosed location over safety concerns following the midterm elections. Maricopa County Supervisor Bill Gates confirmed on Sunday that he was transferred and provided a security detail after workers at the Arizona county elections office faced months of escalating death threats that made it increasingly difficult to do their job. Gates, a Republican, has faced particular backlash as a vocal critic of false election claims spurred by Trump’s election denialism in 2020.