Election Fraud

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, okay then. Meanwhile, in reality, Trump lost the election fair and square and there's no substance to any outlandish claims that he was swindled out of it. All of his court cases have been thrown out for lack of anything resembling evidence, Fox has settled with Dominion in excess of 750 million dollars for unsubstantiated claims. Fox sacked Tucker Carlson who's 'behind the scenes' communications revealed he had no time for election fraud garbage and despised Trump. Who knows what they'll settle for with Smartmatic considering they know there's no evidence. Start doing the math JR. Trump lost, them's the facts.

FACT: trump is more hated than worshipped because the majority of Americans are capable of recognizing evil and the literal threat to my country that he poses.

He was predicted in 1 John 2:18 after all…

Arthur Brain

FACT: trump is more hated than worshipped because the majority of Americans are capable of recognizing evil and the literal threat to my country that he poses.

Sane Americans can certainly see what a narcissistic crank he is. Don't underestimate his gullible followers however. Hopefully sanity will prevail and he'll never "serve" in office again.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I know you're just saying that tongue-in-cheek, and you don't really think that's true, but are just using it as a way that seems clever to you of venting your reflexive hatred for Trump. (I don't even assume you believe or take Bible eschatology seriously.) BUT, if the stuff is true about Trump having activated "Continuity of Government" operations while he was in the White House, and remaining CIC of the US military to date, all the while having been (as "rPOTUS") waging and winning an underground war against the slimy, global criminal underbelly (including the Bidens, Clintons, DNC, etc.) so shamelessly cherished, cheered on, and favored by leftards—if that hard-for-many-to-believe stuff is true, if such things are actually going on behind the scenes, I'd not be surprised were Trump, in the aftermath of it all, to be in an unique position of ascendance on the world scene from which he could ultimately step into the role of the beast whom John saw rising up out of the sea in Revelation 13:1. I'm not sure, though, whether or not any Bible data that I've not thoroughly considered (which, admittedly, is quite a lot), on the origin, personal makeup, and career of the beast/antichrist/man of sin, precludes Trump from being that guy.

7djengo7

I know you're just saying that tongue-in-cheek, and you don't really think that's true, but are just using it as a way that seems clever to you of venting your reflexive hatred for Trump. (I don't even assume you believe or take Bible eschatology seriously.) BUT, if the stuff is true about Trump having activated "Continuity of Government" operations while he was in the White House, and remaining CIC of the US military to date, all the while having been (as "rPOTUS") waging and winning an underground war against the slimy, global criminal underbelly (including the Bidens, Clintons, DNC, etc.) so shamelessly cherished, cheered on, and favored by leftards—if that hard-for-many-to-believe stuff is true, if such things are actually going on behind the scenes, I'd not be surprised were Trump, in the aftermath of it all, to be in an unique position of ascendance on the world scene from which he could ultimately step into the role of the beast whom John saw rising up out of the sea in Revelation 13:1. I'm not sure, though, whether or not any Bible data that I've not thoroughly considered (which, admittedly, is quite a lot), on the origin, personal makeup, and career of the beast/antichrist/man of sin, precludes Trump from being that guy.
If stuff is truly going on "behind the scenes" that will eventually result in Trump bringing well-publicized, well-deserved capital justice against the Satan-serving, establishment scumbags in high places (national and worldwide), and he comes out robust, unscathed, and vindicated against all their asinine, savage attacks against him, turning the tables against all of their own, vicious, criminal, hypocritical heads, it seems to me that quite a few people would then marvel at his survival and exploits, and could easily be brought in line with a sentiment like "who is able to make war with [Trump]?"

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maricopa’s log file data shows that 11 of these signature verification workers approved 170K signatures at a rate of between 0 and 2.99 seconds with a 99.97% approval rating.

Don't expect a real reply.

7djengo7

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
She gets it! Someone who is not POTUS (Joe Biden, for example) is not impeachment material.
Is Kari Lake a wolf in sheep's clothing?