Election Fraud

Arthur Brain

What do you think you've done there RD? There's no discrepancy going on. TGP is a wingnut source for absolute sure but I've already explained to you that even then it doesn't automatically make any given article they print false by association. Even the tabloid press get things right on occasion. Care to retract your ill thought out accusation now?

Right Divider

Body part
So, you seem to need walking through this again then. I'm not claiming that any given article in a wingnut source is false. The likelihood of their being false is most assuredly high and with sources like TGP they've practically always come to nought for sure, but that isn't the equivalent of claiming that any article they post is automatically false by association.
It's really funny how you try to skirt around your use of the genetic fallacy. You are not fooling anyone.
Do you understand the difference and your mistake on the score now?
🤣
Sensationalist claims and tabloid press don't generally hold up when integrative journalism undermines it all. I've followed plenty of the TGP stuff Jefferson has posted and cross checked it and it's just laughable. You're making an accusation that never held any foundation to start with and your childish "retard" stuff is only to be expected...
Instead of simply impugning the source, you should explain what is wrong with the articles. That way you can actually enter an intelligent discussion and get away from your constant fallacies.

Arthur Brain

It's really funny how you try to skirt around your use of the genetic fallacy. You are not fooling anyone.

🤣

Instead of simply impugning the source, you should explain what is wrong with the articles. That way you can actually enter an intelligent discussion and get away from your constant fallacies.
There's no need to 'skirt around' a falsehood of somebody else's making RD. Your accusations of 'genetic fallacy' are just flat out garbage and you've been walked though it enough by now to understand your error. Look, I get that we all have an ego and none of us like dropping the ball so to speak but it really is about time that you just picked the thing up? For reference:

TGP is a wingnut source for absolute sure but I've already explained to you that even then it doesn't automatically make any given article they print false by association. Even the tabloid press get things right on occasion.

Right Divider

Body part
There's no need to 'skirt around' a falsehood of somebody else's making RD. Your accusations of 'genetic fallacy' are just flat out garbage and you've been walked though it enough by now to understand your error. Look, I get that we all have an ego and none of us like dropping the ball so to speak but it really is about time that you just picked the thing up? For reference:
No, it's completely true and it's too bad that fallacy is all that you ever use.

Right Divider

Body part
Well, no, it wasn't. You are rather a strange person to me. You make accusations that don't hold up and then double down on them but in fairness you're hardly the only one, especially on here.
Oh course I'm strange to you. I use reason and logic and fact. You give nothing but your fallacious opinions.

My "accusation" was spot on.

Quit complaining, start being honest and you'll get along fine with those of us here.

Arthur Brain

Oh course I'm strange to you. I use reason and logic and fact. You give nothing but your fallacious opinions.

My "accusation" was spot on.

Quit complaining, start being honest and you'll get along fine with those of us here.
If only you did, that would be great! However, you don't.

Your accusation is entirely without merit as established here:

TGP is a wingnut source for absolute sure but I've already explained to you that even then it doesn't automatically make any given article they print false by association. Even the tabloid press get things right on occasion.

Now, I've even bumped this up in font in case you hadn't read it properly the first time around. So, no excuse for any misread on your part this time is there? You can read this font okay, right?

"Those of us here"? What, you mean the likes of Nick M and his child molesting faggot spew? Honesty? Pfffft...

Right Divider

Body part
If only you did, that would be great! However, you don't.

Your accusation is entirely without merit as established here:

Now, I've even bumped this up in font in case you hadn't read it properly the first time around. So, no excuse for any misread on your part this time is there? You can read this font okay, right?

"Those of us here"? What, you mean the likes of Nick M and his child molesting faggot spew? Honesty? Pfffft...
Yes, I read this post already. I can see that you are (again) attempting to backtrack and throw us off the trail.

This does not do a thing in regards to your repeated use of the genetic fallacy every single time that @Jefferson posts an article from TGP.

Again I will say that you are not fooling anyone.

Arthur Brain

Yes, I read this post already. I can see that you are (again) attempting to backtrack and throw us off the trail.

This does not do a thing in regards to your repeated use of the genetic fallacy every single time that @Jefferson posts an article from TGP.

Again I will say that you are not fooling anyone.
Well, you might have read it but you either still don't recognize your error or are just being blatantly dishonest about it. There's no other explanation for your antics on this. There's sure no "backtracking" going on. Had I flat out stated that any given article from gutter tabloid/wingnut press was automatically false from the get go then you'd have had some sort of a point. Still not much of one but something at least. You've been shown otherwise.

Fooling anyone? With the far right or far anything that's pretty easy to do but that ain't my remit. Nor is it to call folk child molesting faggots or the like...

Right Divider

Body part
Well, you might have read it but you either still don't recognize your error or are just being blatantly dishonest about it.
The only dishonest one between us is you.
There's no other explanation for your antics on this.
Yes, there is. It's YOU that is being dishonest.
There's sure no "backtracking" going on.
Yes, there is.
Had I flat out stated that any given article from gutter tabloid/wingnut press was automatically false from the get go then you'd have had some sort of a point. Still not much of one but something at least. You've been shown otherwise.
Say what you like NOW. But every time that Jefferson posts an article from TGP, you immediately dismiss it based solely on the source being TGP.
Fooling anyone?
No, you are NOT fooling anyone.
With the far right or far anything that's pretty easy to do but that ain't my remit. Nor is it to call folk child molesting faggots or the like...
Another fallacy... attempted guilt by association.

Arthur Brain

The only dishonest one between us is you.

Yes, there is. It's YOU that is being dishonest.

Yes, there is.

Say what you like NOW. But every time that Jefferson posts an article from TGP, you immediately dismiss it based solely on the source being TGP.

No, you are NOT fooling anyone.

Another fallacy... attempted guilt by association.
The only dishonest one between both of us is actually both of us RD, because everyone is dishonest on occasion including both me and yourself. I have not been dishonest on this particular however and have thoroughly shown you as to why your accusations hold no merit. I've highlighted your mistakes time and again and you either refuse to acknowledge them or lack the capacity to understand said errors. You've had it spelled out in emboldened font so tropes about 'fooling anyone' are as lame as they are irrelevant.

Oh, where it comes to Nick's 'child molesting' garbage then it's pretty much expected from the guy but it's telling when folk like that sort of pathetic stuff also...