Enyart calls for pro-lifers to oppose John Roberts nomination

Status
Not open for further replies.

servent101

drbrumley
The actual point of viability constantly changes because it depends on technology

More true is "everthing" depends on our use of technology - if we did not have technology to perform abortion - they would not happen - it is the use of technology, the laws and conditions that we as human beings put on our behaviour that limits technology. There are many examples of how our bias keeps technology from being used - if you don't know, nothing I say will make any point to you. But for the record it is not technology - it is the morality that guides our laws that determins how technology will be used.

If we could find a way to contend with our greed, lust, hatred, etc. at current technology all we need is a soruce of gravity to survive - we can flourish anywhere if we just would set our minds to do that - but no, we fight over keeping product shares up, we have to allow profit as our god, and as men, we simply think fighting to the death is a part of our life - so whatever we do, we have to be willing to die for some cause before we are accepted as one of the boys.

The real issue is how to come to some sane social values - abortion is just a symptom of a greater problem that needs to be addressed.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
elected4ever said:
nether can the parasite survive without the host so the life that was created in the mothers womb is something like a parasite and can be removed on the choice of the host according to keypourr.
Assuming the parasite does not have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Which, of coarse, a baby has been granted by his creator!

keypurr

Army of One said:
My point was, even a newborn cannot survive without the mother feeding it. That doesn't mean that it is not a separate life.
In reality, it is not a seperate life till it is born. Until that time it is part of the mother.

Army of One

keypurr said:
In reality, it is not a seperate life till it is born. Until that time it is part of the mother.
What changes at the moment of birth? The baby is a unique person, with his/her own genetic make-up from the time of conception. Taking its first breath of air doesn't somehow magically instill life into the child.

keypurr

elected4ever said:
nether can the parasite survive without the host so the life that was created in the mothers womb is something like a parasite and can be removed on the choice of the host according to keypourr.
No your twisting my words with your examples. A baby is NOT a parasite, it is part of the mother. I am not for or against abortion. It is an individual choice to make. The killing of a juture life is not to be taken lightly.
Example:
If the continued pregency indangers the life of the mother what do you do?
1. The mother is allready a living person.
2. The baby is not. Yet
3. Pray for guidance.
Who would want to trade the life of his wife or daughter for the life of a baby that is not fully a person yet. Its a very tough decision for some, not me. My wife or daughter can conceive again. Who knows what the future baby will be like.
Such personal decisions should not be made by law.

keypurr

Army of One said:
What changes at the moment of birth? The baby is a unique person, with his/her own genetic make-up from the time of conception. Taking its first breath of air doesn't somehow magically instill life into the child.
It breathes and come to personhood. May I call your attention to this verse?

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

A person is more than skin and bones. It is a high order of creation. We are more than parasites, ants or frogs. Were were make in the image of the creator. That is more than just physical.

elected4ever

keypurr said:
It breathes and come to personhood. May I call your attention to this verse?

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

A person is more than skin and bones. It is a high order of creation. We are more than parasites, ants or frogs. Were were make in the image of the creator. That is more than just physical.
Point # 1 You are an abortion supporter. Point # 2 You believe that it is OK to treat the unborn as if it were a parasite and point # 3 Adam was not born but was given life and was commanded to pass on that life.; Be fruitful and multiply not have your fun and kill the unborn if it becomes a nuisance to you.

It is imposable to be neutral on the subject and sense you give agreement to those who murder the weak and the helpless you are a partaker of their evil deeds. There is no middle ground.

Last edited:

keypurr

elected4ever said:
Keypurr is a moderate. He stands for nothing and falls for everything. :dizzy:
I am not one to jump on the band wagon. But I do think things out before I do. When you can define to me when a human life really starts, I will be able to go one way or the other. :)

elected4ever

keypurr said:
I am not one to jump on the band wagon. But I do think things out before I do. When you can define to me when a human life really starts, I will be able to go one way or the other. :)
You cannot justify your position. I have given good sound reason for mine. You are an abortionist. and you condone the murder of the most innocent among us. I suppose you are like the political elite. You wet your finger and put it in the air to see which way the political winds blow. Just like John Roberts.

keypurr

elected4ever said:
You cannot justify your position. I have given good sound reason for mine. You are an abortionist. and you condone the murder of the most innocent among us. I suppose you are like the political elite. You wet your finger and put it in the air to see which way the political winds blow. Just like John Roberts.
You my friend have no idea how i feel about abortion. My thoughts go much deeper than yours on the subject. I do not believe in murder of human people, we differ only on when are we human people. I doubt if you have been understanding my views. :nono:

keypurr

You my friend have no idea how i feel about abortion. My thoughts go much deeper than yours on the subject. I do not believe in murder of human people, we differ only on when are we become human people. It is not in the bedroom. I doubt if you have been understanding my views.

Status
Not open for further replies.