Enyart's Qualifications Missing Some Important Things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

Enyart's pastor's qualifications are:

Determine your pastor’s qualifications by answering these simple questions.

1. Does your pastor warn people to take their kids out of public school? Does this rise to level of a qualification to be a pastor?

2. Does your pastor teach people to judge? This is a important issue but does this rise to be a qualification?

3. Does your pastor view the theory of evolution as wrong and dangerous? Bob is right on.

4. Does your pastor teach against forgiving those who do not repent? In house debate.

5. Does your pastor teach that homosexuals are evil? Bob is right on.

6. Would your pastor dis-fellowship unrepentant sexually immoral members? Bob is right on

7. Does your pastor condemn abortion? Bob is right on.

8. Has your pastor ever strongly criticized liberal politicians? Bob is right on.

9. Does your pastor teach that some sins are worse than other sins? Bob is right on.

10. Does your pastor’s wife seem joyful? (If he’s single, is he joyful?) Valid question

Enyart's pastor's qualification should remove #1, #2, #4...and replace them with the following:

Is your pastor saved and believe justification is by faith alone in Jesus?

Does your pastor believe in the Trinity?

Does your pastor preach the Gospel and call people to repentance?

Last edited:

s9s27s54

My pastor does not call for people to repent. It does not save. What saves you is what Jesus did on the cross. Repentance is a part of salvation. You must believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. You must believe with your heart, not just intellectually.

I hope I said this right.

My pastor is against the public school system. We have a school for our church children.

He doesn't teach us to judge. He doesn't want us to have a holier than thou lookout on life.

My pastor preaches against evolution.

I don't know how to answer question 4. We are to forgive.

My pastor is against homosexuality.

#6 I believe so. My pastor would deal with this type of thing if it were going on in our church.

My pastor is against abortion.

#8 yes. He likes president Bush very much.

All sin is sin

My pastor and his wife are very joyful and they are both a joy to know, I love them both.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Hi Freak :)

Does your pastor warn people to take their kids out of public school? Does this rise to level of a qualification to be a pastor?

I think it does, and here is why:
1 or 2 hours of worship a week compared to 40 hours of humanism. I believe it is a good shepherd who warns his flock of the dangers that exist in the federal schools.

I like the three you added, too :)

temple2006

S...
He doesn't teach us to judge. He doesn't want us to have a holier than thou lookout on life.

I think so too.

Freak

Originally posted by Nineveh
Hi Freak :)

Does your pastor warn people to take their kids out of public school? Does this rise to level of a qualification to be a pastor?

I think it does, and here is why:
1 or 2 hours of worship a week compared to 40 hours of humanism. I believe it is a good shepherd who warns his flock of the dangers that exist in the federal schools.

I like the three you added, too :)

Some public school districts throughtout this land are run by believers (I should know I have a few relatives who are educators) so I believe parents should take this by a case-by case basis.

Last edited:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Hi again, Freak :)

Speading the word may stop it from encroaching on places like you speak of. Do they get to learn evolution and/or creation?

Freak

Originally posted by Nineveh
Hi again, Freak :)

Speading the word may stop it from encroaching on places like you speak of. Do they get to learn evolution and/or creation?
Yes, they get to learn evolution & Creationism. Just like one should understand the various world religions (philosophies) that exist in our world.

s9s27s54

Originally posted by Freak
Yes, they get to learn evolution & Creationism. Just like one should understand the various world religions (philosophies) that exist in our world.
If they're taught evolution, they are taught lies.

Unless of course, they explain it is a lie and teach it that way.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
:) Freak,

That is great! Not many federal schools are run that way, unfortunatly. So making sure a pastor is informed of the issue is a good idea :)

billwald

>Is your pastor saved

No way to tell. The only check list is in 1 John. If one conforms 100% to the standards of 1 John then one can know that one is saved. I don't know anyone who meets this standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.