Eternal Justification !

beloved57

The Scriptural Logical case for Eternal Justification

Justification being an act of God, in his eternal counsel and purpose, before the world began; Rom.8:29,30,33
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

The Eternal God doesnt Justify on reasons outside of Himself and His Eternal Purpose in Christ Eph 3:11

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

marke

Justification being an act of God, in his eternal counsel and purpose, before the world began; Rom.8:29,30,33
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

The Eternal God doesnt Justify on reasons outside of Himself and His Eternal Purpose in Christ Eph 3:11

God does not justify the ungodly without reason. If the ungodly humble themselves at the preaching of the Holy Spirit then God will save them. If the ungodly refuse to believe God when the Holy Spirit preaches to them God will not save them.

beloved57

God does not justify the ungodly without reason. If the ungodly humble themselves at the preaching of the Holy Spirit then God will save them. If the ungodly refuse to believe God when the Holy Spirit preaches to them God will not save them.
Did you read and understand the post ?

Hoping

Banned

Would you kindly describe those who are "conformed to the image of His Son"?

beloved57

Its reasonable to conclude that the elect have been Justified from everlasting from their sins before God, if He was setup as their Surety from everlasting, if that was the case, their sins were then laid upon Him. We believe that a everlasting covenant did exist in the Godhead because of scriptures like Heb 13:20

20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

The old patriarch David said 2 Sam 23:5

Although my house be not so with God; yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure: for this is all my salvation, and all my desire, although he make it not to grow.

This covenant was shewed to David Ps 25:14

The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Its reasonable to conclude that the elect have been Justified from everlasting from their sins before God, if He was setup as their Surety from everlasting, if that was the case, their sins were then laid upon Him. We believe that a everlasting covenant did exist in the Godhead because of scriptures like Heb 13:20

20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

The old patriarch David said 2 Sam 23:5

Although my house be not so with God; yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure: for this is all my salvation, and all my desire, although he make it not to grow.

This covenant was shewed to David Ps 25:14

The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

Here, once again, you're pushing your anti-Bible, anti-Christian heresy of justification BEFORE faith, which is absolutely inimical to the Biblical, Pauline doctrine of justification BY faith. Remember:
  • justified BEFORE faith = justified WITHOUT faith
  • justified WITHOUT faith ≠ justified BY faith

When you say that people "have been justified from everlasting," do you mean they have been justified BEFORE they have believed the gospel? Yes or No?

beloved57

The elect of God are eternally Justified before God because of their acceptance by Him, having been chosen in Him before the foundation of the world. Eph 1:4-6

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

This word accepted is the greek word charitoó:

to make graceful, endow with grace I favor, bestow freely on.

Its the very same word used when the Holy Spirit inspired Luke to write of mary Lk 1:28

28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

Hence due to their election in Christ, they are in a highly favoured Justified state with God, and this according as He chose them in Christ before the foundation of the world.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The elect of God are eternally Justified before God because of their acceptance by Him, having been chosen in Him before the foundation of the world. Eph 1:4-6

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

This word accepted is the greek word charitoó:

to make graceful, endow with grace I favor, bestow freely on.

Its the very same word used when the Holy Spirit inspired Luke to write of mary Lk 1:28

28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

Hence due to their election in Christ, they are in a highly favoured Justified state with God, and this according as He chose them in Christ before the foundation of the world.

None of what you say comes from the Bible.

Last edited:

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
They wouldnt believe if they werent saved. When God saves an individual, then they believe, thats why Paul Thanked God for them believing the Truth.
VS​
Eternal Justification meaning Gods Elect were actually Justified before God, premised on the Death of Christ, before the foundation of the world.

So, they were justified before they believed, yet, before they believed, they were unsaved? What abject, Bible-despising, heretical stupidity from you!