Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Expelled Exec Producer Walt Ruloff on BEL

This is the show from Friday April 11th, 2008.

BEST QUOTES OF THE SHOW:
A week from today the film is actually opening up in a thousand plus theaters across the country. And that's going to be in all the mainline theaters like AMC and Regal and Cinemark and all of those so this is actually the widest documentary release of all time.
As I was doing my research in biotech I came across a number of scientists who basically said, "Well, I'm sorry Mr. Ruloff, we can't go against the current orthodoxy. We can't ask those questions...because these new mechanisms that we're discovering within the cell contradict Darwinian evolution and more troubling to the establishment is these new mechanisms have massive metaphysical implications. In other words they have a design inference."

SUMMARY:

* Opening Day Friday April 18th: The executive producer of Expelled, Ben Stein's new movie, joins Bob Enyart (eleven minutes into the show) to discuss Darwinism and its role in motivating the slaughter of the innocent, and they discuss Columbine dad Brian Rohrbough's early participation in the film and Ruloff mentions his plans to include Rohrbough's comments in the Extended Version on DVD! Also, Ruloff said he had heard about the ARTL Movie Marathon (see their press release on Yahoo News!) and was very thankful for such efforts, including the extraordinary plan of Denver Bible Church to take the whole congregation to see Expelled on Opening Weekend, April 20th at Colorado's Arvada Olde Town 14 at 11:30 a.m. Sunday morning (tickets cost only $5.00 and you can pre-purchase them)!

* ANOTHER DBC Service Off-Site: Denver Bible Church is encouraging their members to attend another off-site service, in fact, to attend another CHURCH, this Sunday night, April 13th, Power Invasion Ministries at 455 S. Platte River Drive in Denver, near I-25 & Alameda, at 6:30 p.m. Pastor Bob Enyart will be joining other pastors there earlier and then they will join the Rally for Life service led by Matt Lockett. Personhood initiative sponsor Kristi Burton will also address the crowd, and campaign coordinator Keith Mason and his wife Jennifer will be there, and folks can bring their petitions to be notarized! Lou Engle founded Bound4Life.com and TheCall, and with, for example, 70,000 Christians meeting in Tennessee last year at TheCall to pray for the end of legalized child killing in America, Lou had become rather busy, so he asked his longtime friend Matt Lockett to become the executive director of Bound4Life, and in that capacity, Matt has come to Colorado to encourage and help us gather the final 19,000 signatures to get Personhood on the ballot! Praise God, and I'll see you at Power Invasion (it's a bit more charismatic than we're used to, but let's go and worship the Lord and fellowship with the brethren)!

* CRTL Invites Members to See Expelled: Colorado RTL is inviting their members to see Expelled on Opening Weekend, and their vice president Leslie Hanks is urging members in the Denver area to attend a special showing on Saturday April 19th at Colorado's Arvada Olde Town 14 (matinee tickets cost only $5.50 and you can pre-purchase them)!

Today's Resource: TOL's Battle Royale VII: Does God Exist? Bob Enyart vs. Zakath, is now $24.99 per copy for the new beautifully bound edition, or you can read it for free right now at TheologyOnline.com!

Lucky

Hall of Fame
I remember seeing the Power Invasion building as I passed by on the Platte River bike trail. Not exactly the prettiest area.

Status
Not open for further replies.