EXPELLED Release refers to ARTL Marathon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
aharvey: don't force & flush, just go with the flow

aharvey: don't force & flush, just go with the flow

aharvey said:
What more do you want? I flushed out the mighty Bob, forcing him to acknowledge that he had erred equating the nearly opposite concepts of (voluntary) boycotting with (involuntary) censorship...

aharvey, boy... can't you ever be gracious, even when we're agreeing?

me said:
You are correct of course, that a boycott and censorship are two completely different things. I stated basically the same thing on the show, but in the excerpt you read... it's in the elipsis "..."

ah, yes, I agree with you. I made the same point on the show. You didn't have to flush it out nor force anything. I indicated (I guess you misunderstood) that I made the same distinction between censorship and boycotting on the air during this very program. The distinction I drew just wasn't included into the transcript excerpt that you read (it was the part that was left out, indicated by the elipsis).

Sheesh :nono:

-Bob Enyart

p.s. In an unrelated note:

Updated May 8, 2008: TOL's
Battle Royale X on Open Theism now has over 31,000 views and climbing.
(And BR VII, Does God Exist? BE vs Zakath, has over 47,500 views!)

Updated Feb 19, 2008: BR X is at 29,000 views and BR VII is at 46,500 views.
Updated Oct 20, 2007: BR X is at 27,000 views and BR VII is at 45,500 views.
Updated Aug 28, 2007: BR X is at 26,000 views and BR VII is at 45,000 views.
Updated Dec 15, 2006: We're now over 22,000 views and BR VII is at 43,000.
Updated Sept 8, 2006: We're now over 20,000 views and BR VII is over 42,000.

Also, BR X shows up well in search engines. (Google 1 of 30k for: openness theology debate [original terrminology], and #6 of 1,800 for the more popular term: "open theism debate") Not bad TOL!

Original Post: Hey, TOL's Battle Royale X on Open Theism has just reached 17,000 views!

Status
Not open for further replies.