Far Better To Build Immune System than Count on Vaccines

Gary K

Banned
Which of your constitutionally enumerated freedoms are violated by getting vaccinated? Your freedom of speech? Your freedom to bare arms? Your freedom to assemble? Your freedom to be an idiot? Oh wait...
Yeah, my right to wear short sleeve shirts. :rolleyes:

My right to make my own choices. My right to be secure in my own person. You know. The most fundamental of all rights which if don't have we have no liberty at all.

You alone use up all the idiocy in the world, leaving none available for anyone else.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
My right to make my own choices. My right to be secure in my own person. You know. The most fundamental of all rights which if don't have we have no liberty at all.
And you have those rights. No one is trying to take them away from you.

However: No shirt, no shoes, no service.

Gary K

Banned
And you have those rights. No one is trying to take them away from you.

However: No shirt, no shoes, no service.

Oh, yeah, Coercion isn't compulsion. Not at all. :rolleyes:

WordNet (r) 3.0 (2006) (wn)
coercion
n 1: the act of compelling by force of authority

Moby Thesaurus II by Grady Ward, 1.0 (moby-thesaurus)
20 Moby Thesaurus words for "coercion":
argumentum baculinum, compulsion, constraint, duress,
high pressure, intimidation, menace, menacing, pressure,
strong-arm tactics, the big stick, the bludgeon, the club,
the jackboot, the mailed fist, the strong arm, the sword, threat,
threatening, violence

Go play your idiotic word games somewhere else.

A Christian's body is the temple of God. Not the temple of the government or those who desire to change a person's dna. I will never choose humanity 2.0. I will remain as God created me,

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
A Christian's body is the temple of God. Not the temple of the government or those who desire to change a person's dna. I will never choose humanity 2.0. I will remain as God created me,
Pastor Robert Jeffress, leader of the 12,000-member First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas, says there ā€œthere is no credible religious argument againstā€ COVID-19 vaccines as an increasing number of Americans seek religious exemptions to vaccination mandates.

ā€œThere is no credible religious argument against the vaccines,ā€ Jeffress told The Associated Press for a report last Friday.

Jeffress, a prominent evangelical supporter of former President Donald Trump, who has been fully vaccinated since early March, said he and his staff ā€œare neither offering nor encouraging members to seek religious exemptions from the vaccine mandates."

Gary K

Banned
Pastor Robert Jeffress, leader of the 12,000-member First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas, says there ā€œthere is no credible religious argument againstā€ COVID-19 vaccines as an increasing number of Americans seek religious exemptions to vaccination mandates.

ā€œThere is no credible religious argument against the vaccines,ā€ Jeffress told The Associated Press for a report last Friday.

Jeffress, a prominent evangelical supporter of former President Donald Trump, who has been fully vaccinated since early March, said he and his staff ā€œare neither offering nor encouraging members to seek religious exemptions from the vaccine mandates."

LOL. He's right up there with Jim Bakker, Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen, etc... among those I reject as "preachers" who don't preach Biblical truth. I just have to laugh at you as well as Jefress. Neither of you know nor understand scripture.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
A Christian's body is the temple of God. Not the temple of the government or those who desire to change a person's dna.
The single-shot Johnson & Johnson / Janssen coronavirus vaccine is a traditional vaccine, not an mRNA vaccine. It can't change your DNA. Have you ever been vaccinated for anything in your entire life?
LOL. He's right up there with Jim Bakker, Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen, etc... among those I reject as "preachers" who don't preach Biblical truth. I just have to laugh at you as well as Jefress. Neither of you know nor understand scripture.
Jeffress is a MAGA pastor, and Trump is pro-vax. Why do you hate on Trump so much?

marke

Do you plan to have sex with a gay person or engage in other "at risk" behaviors, such as dirty needle sharing? If not, then you have nothing to worry about regarding AIDS. Not so with the coronavirus. Only an idiot would compare apples with oranges and say they're both the same.
I don't have to worry about AIDS, covid, sickness, or dying. I don't have to worry about anything because my life and everything in it is in the hands of God to do with as He chooses.

marke

The single-shot Johnson & Johnson / Janssen coronavirus vaccine is a traditional vaccine, not an mRNA vaccine. It can't change your DNA. Have you ever been vaccinated for anything in your entire life?

Jeffress is a MAGA pastor, and Trump is pro-vax. Why do you hate on Trump so much?
The risk might be small, but it is real and, like the few who win the lottery, a few who receive the Johnson and Johnson vaccine will get seriously ill.

The Johnson and Johnson Covid-19 adenovirus vector vaccine has encountered another problem with rare side effects, specifically Guillain-BarrƩ syndrome (GBS), a rare, neurological, paralysing, autoimmune disorder. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has updated its label for the vaccine to reflect the possibility of increased risk for this rare side effect within 42 days following vaccination.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The risk might be small, but it is real and, like the few who win the lottery, a few who receive the Johnson and Johnson vaccine will get seriously ill.
Hmm, well the risk of getting seriously ill from the covid is fantastically greater than the risk of getting seriously ill from the covid vaccine, so...

you-have-chosen-unwisely.jpg

marke

Hmm, well the risk of getting seriously ill from the covid is fantastically greater than the risk of getting seriously ill from the covid vaccine, so...

you-have-chosen-unwisely.jpg
Nobody who trusts God to protect them from getting covid, to heal them from covid if they get it, or to walk with them through the valley of death from covid if that is His will are not unwise. Those who refuse to believe and trust God are unwise.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Nobody who trusts God to protect them from getting covid, to heal them from covid if they get it, or to walk with them through the valley of death from covid if that is His will are not unwise. Those who refuse to believe and trust God are unwise.
Ok, so no medicines or surgeries for you again ever. Faith-healing only.

marke

Whatever. As soon as you get sick enough you'll be running to the doctors.
I already go to the doctor but I do not pray to the doctor to do with me what he wants to. That is what I pray to the Lord whether I go to the doctor or not.

Gary K

Banned
Whatever. As soon as you get sick enough you'll be running to the doctors.
Liar. You have no idea as to what another person will do. You just assume everyone does what you do. In other words you judge all other people by yourself. Bad idea.

way 2 go

"accidentally"

Screenshot_2021-09-23 Ezra Levant šŸ ( ezralevant).png

In
1996, 11 children died and dozens were left disabled after Pfizer gave them the experimental anti-meningitis drug, Trovan.

It paid $175,000 (Ā£108,000) each to four families in the first of a series of payments it is expected to make.

strange how Israel went all in with pfizer