Far Better To Build Immune System than Count on Vaccines

marke

It must be nice to believe that what you wish to be true is, in fact, true solely based on such a wish.

Those of us who live on planet Earth know things are not that simple - we need evidence.

Your claim here is, of course, a speculation with no evidentiary support.
This is just one of the thousands of reported cases in which a healthy person gets suddenly sick with a rare disease within days of getting the covid jab:

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. – A Miami Beach doctor who died about two weeks after he got Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine died in a manner that has been categorized as natural.

An official with the medical examiner’s office said Dr. Gregory Michael died from a condition that can cause internal bleeding and there is no medical certainty that the shot caused the disorder.

Michael’s death in January was investigated by the Florida Department of Health and the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Samples from an autopsy were sent to the CDC.

The investigative team concluded that the 56-year-old died from complications of immune thrombocytopenia, otherwise known as ITP.

A Facebook post by Michael’s wife shortly after he died described him as “very healthy.”

His website states that he was in private practice in obstetrics and gynecology at Mount Sinai Medical Center and received the vaccine at the hospital where he was affiliated on Dec. 18.

The CDC lists ITP as one of the bad effects that have been reported in patients who took the covid jab.

way 2 go

Exact quote needed - I am sure you are making things up.
is your google broken?

For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate.
For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death.
It must be nice to believe that what you wish to be true is, in fact, true solely based on such a wish.

Those of us who live on planet Earth know things are not that simple - we need evidence.

Your claim here is, of course, a speculation with no evidentiary support.
confession through projection

expos4ever

is your google broken?

For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate.
For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death.

confession through projection
My google is not broken. You guys continue to distort truth and then expect us to find the non-existent evidence to support your distortions.

Your initial claim remains a distortion by any reasonable standard. We have been through this before: while most deaths involved co-morbidities, these people would not have died were it not for covid. Hence these deaths are rightly attributed to covid.

Saying that these people did not die from covid is like saying many of the people on the Titanic did not die because the ship hit an iceberg, but because there were not enough lifeboats.

People with these co-morbidities would have died 10 years down the line from those conditions. But covid cut their lives short.

marke

My google is not broken. You guys continue to distort truth and then expect us to find the non-existent evidence to support your distortions.

Your initial claim remains a distortion by any reasonable standard. We have been through this before: while most deaths involved co-morbidities, these people would not have died were it not for covid. Hence these deaths are rightly attributed to covid.

Saying that these people did not die from covid is like saying many of the people on the Titanic did not die because the ship hit an iceberg, but because there were not enough lifeboats.

People with these co-morbidities would have died 10 years down the line from those conditions. But covid cut their lives short.
You haven't the slightest bit of irrefutable proof that those thousands of sudden deaths shortly after taking the covid jab were not primarily caused by the known deleterious side effects of the jab.

expos4ever

You haven't the slightest bit of irrefutable proof that those thousands of sudden deaths shortly after taking the covid jab were not primarily caused by the known deleterious side effects of the jab.
True, but not the point! It is you guys who are claiming that the vaccine caused these effects. It is up to you to support this wildly implausible assertion.

expos4ever

Do you honestly believe that if I don't prove to you that the vaccine caused the sudden sicknesses and deaths that you can safely assume the vaccines had nothing to do with the deaths?
I do believe there is solid evidence that the vaccine is causally linked to very few of these deaths.

And the reason is the clinical trials - there were very few serious reactions and all were studied to see if they were causally linked to the vaccine. You, of course, need to screen this inconvenient truth out to maintain the fiction that the vaccine is causing all these problems.

marke

I do believe there is solid evidence that the vaccine is causally linked to very few of these deaths.

And the reason is the clinical trials - there were very few serious reactions and all were studied to see if they were causally linked to the vaccine. You, of course, need to screen this inconvenient truth out to maintain the fiction that the vaccine is causing all these problems.
Since the most likely explanation for the sudden sicknesses and deaths so so after the vaccine is that the vaccine caused the reactions, I find the public claims by the CDC who tells us they no longer track breakthrough infections and have not proven the deaths were not caused by the vaccine are not credible.

way 2 go

Since the most likely explanation for the sudden sicknesses and deaths so so after the vaccine is that the vaccine caused the reactions, I find the public claims by the CDC who tells us they no longer track breakthrough infections and have not proven the deaths were not caused by the vaccine are not credible.
Denmark and Norway have imposed a complete ban of usage of the Moderna vaccine for everyone under the age of 18.

expos4ever

Since the most likely explanation for the sudden sicknesses and deaths so so after the vaccine is that the vaccine caused the reactions,
Complete and utter nonsense.

If the vaccines caused the reactions, this would have shown up in the clinical trials where, as you should know, severe reactions were vigorously investigated.

Again, you appear to have almost no concern at all for respecting the facts of the world - hence, your wild conspiratorial demonization of others as a way to try to sweep reality under the rug.

marke

Complete and utter nonsense.

If the vaccines caused the reactions, this would have shown up in the clinical trials where, as you should know, severe reactions were vigorously investigated.

Again, you appear to have almost no concern at all for respecting the facts of the world - hence, your wild conspiratorial demonization of others as a way to try to sweep reality under the rug.
You keep accepting and promoting the approved storyline backed by deliberately biased and manipulated selected data. I'm sorry for that.

way 2 go

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Fauci lied again?

Color me surprised
No, he didn't, but I can understand how a moron might think he did. But here are the facts: “Some fully vaccinated patients do develop the infection, but it's usually very, very mild and doesn't require hospitalization, but the vast majority of folks that we're seeing in these serious critical conditions are unvaccinated.”