Favorite, Classic, Bob Enyart Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shalom

Hello all...

I was wondering what are your all time favorite Bob Enyart Live shows? I have only been listening to Bob for about a year and I know I have my favorites. Maybe some of you who have listened to him forever could que me in on some of the really good classic ones I have missed. Or some of you who have stood at the picketing lines with him can recall a great debate. Anyways I thought that it would be fun to hear some good "Bob stories."

Heres a few of my favorite "Bob" things:

-One of my all time favorite shows is when he debated the other pastor on immorality.

-I love his funny show titles.

-I thought his debate in the museum where the curator wouldnt admit he exsisted was great, and my whole family loved the biblically correct tour we went on.

-I had a wonderful time at the predestination conference and I learned a lot.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
My # 1 all time favorite BEL show is "Larry Bates Debates Bob on Do Not Murder" Friday 2-3-06. Show #25.

My # 2 all time favorite BEL show is the one on November 20, 2002. Wednesday "John Lofton Meets Bob"

Shalom

Jefferson said:
My # 1 all time favorite BEL show is "Larry Bates Debates Bob on Do Not Murder" Friday 2-3-06. Show #25.

My # 2 all time favorite BEL show is the one on November 20, 2002. Wednesday "John Lofton Meets Bob"

Oh yeah. The Larry Bates one was good. Larry got a serious truth smack.

I'll have to listen to the John Lofton one.

hitek357

Just re-listened to the "John Lofton meets Bob" show.

It IS quite good, although it should be renamed the "John Lofton meets Jack Bauer" show.

Jack Bauer arm once wrestled Superman. The stipulations were the loser had to wear his underwear on the outside of his pants.

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I really loved the Eugene Scott debate (if ya want call it that) :chuckle:

And I also liked the Michael Shermer debacle... "The sun IS NOT a light!" :rotfl:

fool

Hall of Fame
I really liked his series with fool.
Check my sig for the links, or visit the sticky archive thread at the TOP of the BEL forum for a discussion on it. Also, look into the "foolish question" thread for a foolish question you just might want to consider.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
fool said:
I really liked his series with fool.
The first and the last one were great.

The two middle shows got a bit off track. It would have even been better had fool not been so goofy in the last show.

fool

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
The first and the last one were great.

The two middle shows got a bit off track. It would have even been better had fool not been so goofy in the last show.
I'm just warming up.

fool

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
That's what we are all hoping.
What topic do you think I should tackle next?
Or should I press my point on relativism in an all out attack on everything Bob?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
fool said:
What topic do you think I should tackle next?
I think you should make a thread that reveals the origins and outlines in detail your standard for absolute morality.

Or should I press my point on relativism in an all out attack on everything Bob?
see above.

fool

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
I think you should make a thread that reveals the origins and outlines in detail your standard for absolute morality.
I was talkin radio.
Bob's lurking on the forum right now.
Ya think he'll like the new sticky?

truthteller86

My all time favorite BEL is from the old TV (and likely 'Video Fruitcake') archives I call: "Gary's Dilemma" (low quality audio attached...had to scrunch it way down to get under 2mb...just imagine it's an analog cell phone).
Everyone should hear this, if nothing else, for the entertainment value...
Favorite quote from "Gary's Dilemma" : "Ask your dog if this could all happen by accident...I think he might know more."

(Knight...let this hang aroung for a while huh? I'm sue Bob won't mind :) )

Shalom

Knight said:
I really loved the Eugene Scott debate (if ya want call it that) :chuckle:

And I also liked the Michael Shermer debacle... "The sun IS NOT a light!" :rotfl:

Oh yeah the Eugene Scott one is a classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.