Feminism Ruined Women

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey AB, you may think you're casting 'Hand grenades' at 'old GM', however, once they arrive on my side, they've turned into a mixture of Cotton balls and Marshmallows. I'm just being honest with you, my Brit friend.

Arthur Brain

Hey AB, you may think you're casting 'Hand grenades' at 'old GM', however, once they arrive on my side, they've turned into a mixture of Cotton balls and Marshmallows. I'm just being honest with you, my Brit friend.

No, I don't and as perplexing as it may seem to you, I don't want to cast hand grenades or any other sort of 'bomb' about in conversation either. I'd sooner have an honest and open discussion with you but you seem insistent on making stuff up about people, being indirect and defensively insulting. Frankly, I'm tired of it. I've lessened my time on here of late to avoid this type of "debate" as in 'real life' there's been some stuff going on and real hurt to other people that I wish could not have happened. I am not some 'far leftist' but with you that likely wouldn't matter much one way or the other. Have at it GM.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, I don't and as perplexing as it may seem to you, I don't want to cast hand grenades or any other sort of 'bomb' about in conversation either. I'd sooner have an honest and open discussion with you but you seem insistent on making stuff up about people, being indirect and defensively insulting. Frankly, I'm tired of it. I've lessened my time on here of late to avoid this type of "debate" as in 'real life' there's been some stuff going on and real hurt to other people that I wish could not have happened. I am not some 'far leftist' but with you that likely wouldn't matter much one way or the other. Have at it GM.

No offense intended, but, just who was 'old GM' making up stuff about? And, you have the audacity (Google it.) to admit to; "Being tired of it!" If you're 'truly tired of it' than perhaps you ought to take a break and go off somewhere that's mildly comfortable and have a nice warm cup of tea? And, you might just add a few "English Crumpets."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, I'm sorry folks, however, I have to go and eat Dinner and watch some Cable News. It's all been your pleasure, I'm sure. I'll return later tonight if anybody's NOT interested.

Layla

Farewell, derailer.

Let's see if we can get back on track, eh?

From my perspective as a woman, I have a lot to thank feminists of the past for, but the current iteration of liberal feminism is bizarre. Personal freedom is great and all but your short skirt isn't empowering, it's just a skirt.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Fine, it's called 'don't get ill'...

:plain:

Merry Xmas from the Obama’s
4254dfb8dc5c8db68aada9117003b010.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Farewell, derailer.

Let's see if we can get back on track, eh?

From my perspective as a woman, I have a lot to thank feminists of the past for, but the current iteration of liberal feminism is bizarre. Personal freedom is great and all but your short skirt isn't empowering, it's just a skirt.

The founding fathers of this country put into the constitution a language that would pave the way to do later on what was not politically possible in their day. Such as women’s rights. Such as abolition. MAGA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk