Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The January 6th farce is over. The dems have given up on it. The proof is the raid on Trump’s residence.
The raid on Trump's residence is proof that they have the goods on Trump.

By the way, who do you think Trump's "mole" could be? Whoever it is, it would have to be someone very close to him, such as a close relative. Someone who would know where Trump stashed his trove of classified documents. I think I know who it is:

"The 40-year-old former senior White House advisor and daughter to the former President of the United States was seen having dinner and smiling with her husband Jared Kushner in Minnesota hours after the raid."

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
"The 40-year-old former senior White House advisor and daughter to the former President of the United States was seen having dinner and smiling with her husband Jared Kushner in Minnesota hours after the raid."
You're probably right about that. From the very first time I heard about Kushner I said I didn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You're probably right about that. From the very first time I heard about Kushner I said I didn't trust him as far as I could throw him.
I was pointing the finger at Ivanka more than Jared.

But regarding Jared, how do you figure Trump could have been so naive about someone you had sussed out from the beginning? And where was Q on Kushner? I thought Trump had super-intelligent people keeping him super-informed! I guess not.

AJishere

First and foremost, I am very upset and heartbroken over the murder of Officer Sicknick who passed away after an altercation with violent protesters on Weds. It’s become increasingly clear that rank & file members of the Cap Police were lead into an incredibly dangerous situation.

The vast majority of Capitol Police officers bravely defended our nation’s Capitol and put their lives on the line to protect Members of Congress and our historic Capitol building.

Meanwhile, there was an epic failure of intelligence/ preparation among leadership in the department. The Capitol Police Chief & House Sergeant at Arms have resigned, an important step to fully uncover the failures of this event & reestablish trust in the security on Cap. Hill.

As for disturbing videos we’ve all seen that seem to show some officers letting rioters behind barricades & taking selfies with them: I can assure you these videos are being thoroughly investigated & there will be consequences for any deviations from proper training & protocols.

Additionally, for the entire U.S. Congress, including key figures in the line of succession, to be left so vulnerable to violent insurrectionists is a failure. Plain and simple. It’s unacceptable, and can never be allowed to happen again.

As for the perpetrators: we are working closely with the @FBI and U.S. Attorney offices around the country to identify those who participated, and ensure they are brought to justice.

The evidence we have seen thus far of rioters in possession of zip tie handcuffs, Molotov cocktails, and other weapons is deeply unsettling and is being fully investigated.

We must not ignore that what happened on Wednesday was an act of domestic terrorism that was brought on by incendiary comments and behavior of the United States President.

The defining trait of our democracy for the past 200 years has been the peaceful transfer of power from one administration to another. Instead of supporting our democratic values, this President has chosen to plant and sow unfounded conspiracies about a free and fair election.

This unprecedented behavior cannot go unanswered. President Trump must be repudiated. I am calling for his Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment. If they lack the courage to do so, we must file Articles of Impeachment to remove the President.

At least five people lost their lives because of what happened last week, and our national security was put at severe risk. Not only must we get to the bottom of how and why this was allowed to happen, we have a duty to ensure it never EVER can happen again.
I believe that the Capital Police are the only ones who are responsible for the what happened on January 6, 2022! They are the disgrace!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I believe that the Capital Police are the only ones who are responsible for the what happened on January 6, 2022! They are the disgrace!

Right. In the same way firemen are responsible for responding to arson ….

Last edited:

AJishere

“The president was trying to stage a coup. There was little chance of it happening, but there was enough chance that the former defense secretaries had to put out that letter, which was the final nail through that effort. They prevented the military from being involved in any coup attempt. But instead, Trump tried to incite it himself,” said Fiona Hill, Trump’s former top Russia adviser. “This could have turned into a full-blown coup had he had any of those key institutions following him. Just because it failed or didn’t succeed doesn’t mean it wasn’t real.”

Trump Officials Rush to Keep Him From Sparking Another Conflict—at Home or Abroad

High-ranking national-security officials have spent the last 24 hours scrambling to figure out how to keep their commander-in-chief, Donald Trump, from inciting further violence at home, spilling national secrets, or sparking last-minute confrontations with international foes.

The concerns in the upper echelons of the administration’s national-security community range from fears inside the Pentagon that the president will do or say something that effectively throws the U.S. into a military confrontation with another country to anxieties in the intelligence apparatus that Trump will divulge classified intelligence on his way out, according to four officials who spoke with The Daily Beast about the matter. All requested to remain anonymous in order to speak more openly about the discussions.

“This isn’t a hypothetical anymore,” said one senior administration official. “This is real. What happened yesterday changed the calculus. People are concerned about [the president’s] state of mind.”

Much more at the link.

“Yesterday was the worst day for the Republican Party since Lincoln’s assassination.”
— Joe Grogan, Trump’s former top domestic policy adviser

AJishere

The Capital Police are the ones who caused the violence along with the communistic Democrat leaders! They, along with the liberals in Hollywood and their child molesting rings, have been against the freedoms in this country since way before I was old enough to vote!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
IMG_20220817_111018.jpg

"Liz was a standout in season 1 and we're sad to see her go," said fellow actor and screenwriter for the show Adam Schiff. "We will carry on without her, however, as there are many more exciting storylines we have planned for next year!"

As of now, it is unclear whether Cheney's character will be killed off or whether her role will be filled by another actress. Rumors have suggested the showrunners are considering Drew Barrymore, Cate Blanchett, or Cory Booker in a wig.

"It's been my honor to serve the people of Wyoming by spending my every waking minute fighting Donald Trump, just like Abraham Lincoln did," said Cheney. "I look forward to a bright future living off of book advances and scoring a pundit position at MSNBC."

At publishing time, producers confirmed the hearings had been renewed for 12 more seasons.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Republicans "NOW" want to abolish these? Just "NOW"??? Ron Filipkowski hasn't been paying attention. Conservatives have been calling for the dismantling of those alphabet agencies for decades. Where has this amateur been?

Here comes Mike Pence to stab you in the back and twist the blade again:

MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — Former Vice President Mike Pence on Wednesday implored fellow Republicans to stop lashing out at the FBI over the search of Donald Trump’s Florida home and denounced calls by some of the former president’s allies to defund the FBI, saying that was “just as wrong” as a push by Democratic activists to shift money from police.

“The Republican Party is the party of law and order,” Pence continued. “Our party stands with the men and women who stand on the thin blue line at the federal and state and local level, and these attacks on the FBI must stop. Calls to defund the FBI are just as wrong as calls to defund the police.”

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
He's not done. Why do you think the dems are panicking by taking such desperate measures to prevent Trump from being allowed to run again? It's because desperate men take desperate measures.
No more desperate than "Lock her up!"

And the only thing Trump ever managed to drain was the Swamp that was his own administration, which became a revolving door of rightwingers being hired and then fired.