Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

Arthur Brain

I can't even...

I don't live in the US.
I'm not American.
I've spent about 4 hours total in the country in airports.

I don't care who you elect.

Heck. I don't even care who they elect here. I haven't voted since the 1990s.

Are you just now figuring these things out? How long have you been arguing with me thinking I would vote for Trump?

:LOL:

No need. It's been patently obvious for years.
You've cared enough to drone on about it long enough on here so that don't work...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Kingsport man who dragged officer into Jan. 6 mob gets over 7 years in prison

Albuquerque Cosper Head, of Kingsport, declined to address the court before U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson sentenced him to seven years and six months of imprisonment followed by three years of supervised release.

Metropolitan Police Department Officer Michael Fanone was on the front lines of the battle for control of the tunnel entrance when Head grabbed him. Head yelled “I’ve got one!” as he wrapped his arms around Fanone’s neck and dragged him into the crowd outside the tunnel, prosecutors said.

“He was your prey. He was your trophy,” Jackson told Head, 43.

Head restrained Fanone while other rioters beat and shocked the officer with a stun gun at the base of his skull. Fanone lost consciousness during the assault, which his body camera captured on video. . . .

Other rioters have been charged with assaulting Fanone, including Kyle Young, an Iowa man who grabbed Fanone by the wrist while others yelled, “Kill him!” and “Get his gun!” Jackson sentenced Young last month to seven years and two months in prison.

Daniel “D.J.” Rodriguez, a California man charged with using the stun gun on Fanone, is scheduled to go on trial in February 2023. Thomas Sibick, a riot defendant from New York, is charged with stealing the officer’s badge and police radio during the melee.

marke

Kingsport man who dragged officer into Jan. 6 mob gets over 7 years in prison

Albuquerque Cosper Head, of Kingsport, declined to address the court before U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson sentenced him to seven years and six months of imprisonment followed by three years of supervised release.

Metropolitan Police Department Officer Michael Fanone was on the front lines of the battle for control of the tunnel entrance when Head grabbed him. Head yelled “I’ve got one!” as he wrapped his arms around Fanone’s neck and dragged him into the crowd outside the tunnel, prosecutors said.

“He was your prey. He was your trophy,” Jackson told Head, 43.

Head restrained Fanone while other rioters beat and shocked the officer with a stun gun at the base of his skull. Fanone lost consciousness during the assault, which his body camera captured on video. . . .

Other rioters have been charged with assaulting Fanone, including Kyle Young, an Iowa man who grabbed Fanone by the wrist while others yelled, “Kill him!” and “Get his gun!” Jackson sentenced Young last month to seven years and two months in prison.

Daniel “D.J.” Rodriguez, a California man charged with using the stun gun on Fanone, is scheduled to go on trial in February 2023. Thomas Sibick, a riot defendant from New York, is charged with stealing the officer’s badge and police radio during the melee.
Three Denver police officers were among more than a thousand police officers around the country who were injured (some seriously) by rioting protesters in 2020, and the perp is still not in jail. Two major problems with our justice system today are corruption and bias, resulting in perversions of justice. Amy Jackson sentenced this man to 7 years for a scuffle. She sentenced Roger Stone to 3-1/2 years for publishing damning truth about democrats. She did, however, reject the wicked political partisan democrat prosecutor's recommendation of a 9 year sentence for Stone on the inflated bogus charges. May God help America by delivering deliver us from this present evil.

marke

Keep on deluding yourself, marke.
Democrats are beginning to look soft on crimes by blacks and democrats and extremely hard on crimes by whites and conservatives.

What?! David Dorn's Killer Was Given a Lengthy Jail Sentence in 2014, But Never Served a Day in Prison​

Matt Vespa
Matt Vespa | June 09, 2020 12:35 PM

The national media is not really jumping on this story, but at least some local outlets are doing follow-ups. Retired St. Louis Police Captain David Dorn was murdered by looters who had broken into a pawn shop. Dorn knew the shop’s owner. They were friends, and he worked there. The alarms going off caused him to head on down and investigate where he was shot and killed. It was captured on a Facebook Live video. The suspects were captured on the security footage and one man, Stephan Cannon, was arrested for his murder. This was avoidable—that goes for any murder—but Cannon was given a seven-year prison sentence in 2014. Somehow, he didn’t serve a day in prison. He was charged with felony robbery, but got a break and even then, he violated the probationary conditions he was under that prevented him from going to jail (via Fox 2 Now):

The man charged with the murder of retired St. Louis police Captain David Dorn was previously convicted in St. Louis County in 2014 but never served a day in prison.
Stephan Cannon, 24, was sentenced to seven years for felony robbery but he got a break. Cannon got probation under what’s called a suspended execution of sentence (SES). Court records show Cannon then violated probation—twice—and got two more breaks. He never went to prison.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The Supreme Court on Tuesday rejected a request from Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) to spare him from testifying before a Georgia grand jury investigating efforts to overturn the election defeat of former president Donald Trump.

There were no noted dissents to the court’s order.

The Fulton County special grand jury investigating alleged 2020 presidential election interference by Trump and his allies has called for the senator to testify by Nov. 17. Jurors already have heard testimony from several Trump lawyers, including Rudy Giuliani, John Eastman and Boris Epshteyn. A judge has also ruled that former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows must testify.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis (D) wants to question Graham about calls he made to Georgia election officials soon after Trump lost the election to Joe Biden. Prosecutors say Graham has “unique knowledge” about the Trump campaign and the “multistate, coordinated efforts to influence the results” of the election in Georgia and elsewhere.

marke

The Supreme Court on Tuesday rejected a request from Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) to spare him from testifying before a Georgia grand jury investigating efforts to overturn the election defeat of former president Donald Trump.

There were no noted dissents to the court’s order.

The Fulton County special grand jury investigating alleged 2020 presidential election interference by Trump and his allies has called for the senator to testify by Nov. 17. Jurors already have heard testimony from several Trump lawyers, including Rudy Giuliani, John Eastman and Boris Epshteyn. A judge has also ruled that former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows must testify.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis (D) wants to question Graham about calls he made to Georgia election officials soon after Trump lost the election to Joe Biden. Prosecutors say Graham has “unique knowledge” about the Trump campaign and the “multistate, coordinated efforts to influence the results” of the election in Georgia and elsewhere.
What a tragedy this fake Jan 6 conspiracy theory is unfolding to be. Democrats are ruining the lives of innocent Americans for stupid political purposes.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Any excuse to prevent the red tsunami in November. It's not going to work.

Whoops

Screen-Shot-2022-11-09-at-3-39-09-AM.png