Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
What a joker. The image I posted above is a screenshot from ~2:50 timestamp in this video:

Thanks for that. Anyone who commits a crime deserves the appropriate penalty. Three thoughts on this.

1 - The video does not prove there were zero feds inciting a riot.

2 - The video does not prove there were zero antifa people rioting.

3 - The video is evidence that the Bible is right when it says people are sheep. When peaceful sheople are a part of a peaceful crowd that gets incited by people like Ray Epps, the peaceful sheep often lose a sense of who they are and become part of a riot. I'm sure the arm of the Democrat Party known as the FBI is fully aware of this little quirk of human nature. This aspect of human nature is no excuse. Be an adult and remain who you are regardless of what the crowd is doing. A rare quality.

It's one of my 2 main observations of the adult world I had when I was a kid: When it comes to peer pressure most adults are still stuck in junior high school. The other observation being most adults lie like 5-year-olds.

The earliest study, that I'm aware of, on the sheep nature of the human race, is the 1841 Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Meadows, other top Trump aides ordered to testify in Jan. 6 probe as judge rejects claims of executive privilege

In a sealed order last week, Judge Beryl Howell rejected Trump's claim of executive privilege for Meadows and a number of others, including Trump's former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, his former national security adviser Robert O'Brien, former top aide Stephen Miller, and former deputy chief of staff and social media director Dan Scavino, according to sources familiar with the matter.

Former Trump aides Nick Luna and John McEntee, along with former top DHS official Ken Cuccinelli, were also included in the order, the sources said. . . .

Meadows, who according to sources was subpoenaed in January, was one of the only aides around Trump on Jan. 6 as the attack unfolded. He was also party to the infamous January 2021 phone call that Trump had with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in which Trump asked Raffensperger to "find" him enough votes to win the state.

Arthur Brain

Meadows, other top Trump aides ordered to testify in Jan. 6 probe as judge rejects claims of executive privilege

In a sealed order last week, Judge Beryl Howell rejected Trump's claim of executive privilege for Meadows and a number of others, including Trump's former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, his former national security adviser Robert O'Brien, former top aide Stephen Miller, and former deputy chief of staff and social media director Dan Scavino, according to sources familiar with the matter.

Former Trump aides Nick Luna and John McEntee, along with former top DHS official Ken Cuccinelli, were also included in the order, the sources said. . . .

Meadows, who according to sources was subpoenaed in January, was one of the only aides around Trump on Jan. 6 as the attack unfolded. He was also party to the infamous January 2021 phone call that Trump had with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in which Trump asked Raffensperger to "find" him enough votes to win the state.
And who can forget that risible call? It's almost hysterical to hear Trump gradually cottoning on as to how Raffensperger isn't going to grant him his wish (which is all it was) and oh, the petulance quotient increases tenfold...

Arthur Brain

Thanks for that. Anyone who commits a crime deserves the appropriate penalty. Three thoughts on this.

1 - The video does not prove there were zero feds inciting a riot.

2 - The video does not prove there were zero antifa people rioting.

3 - The video is evidence that the Bible is right when it says people are sheep. When peaceful sheople are a part of a peaceful crowd that gets incited by people like Ray Epps, the peaceful sheep often lose a sense of who they are and become part of a riot. I'm sure the arm of the Democrat Party known as the FBI is fully aware of this little quirk of human nature. This aspect of human nature is no excuse. Be an adult and remain who you are regardless of what the crowd is doing. A rare quality.

It's one of my 2 main observations of the adult world I had when I was a kid: When it comes to peer pressure most adults are still stuck in junior high school. The other observation being most adults lie like 5-year-olds.

The earliest study, that I'm aware of, on the sheep nature of the human race, is the 1841 Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds.
Hmm, one of the most extraordinary delusions of late is the bonkers notion of widespread voter fraud in 2020 and outfits like Q-anon that preyed on the utter gullibility of people to believe in said lie along with other wingnut nonsense. Who in anything resembling a sane mind could possibly believe that Trump was waging some secret war against cannibal pedophiles??! Or that JFK Jr, Princess Diana and Robin Williams were going to rise from their graves and usher El Bronzed Buffoon back into power?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
And who can forget that risible call? It's almost hysterical to hear Trump gradually cottoning on as to how Raffensperger isn't going to grant him his wish (which is all it was) and oh, the petulance quotient increases tenfold...

Donald "I just want to find 11,780 votes" Trump isn't going to find it as easy to recruit MAGAs willing to go to prison for him this time around...

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Federal court has now ordered Mark Meadows to immediately testify against Donald Trump to the grand jury.

Why do you claim to know what Meadows will say, before he has even testified? What's that? Oh, you don't know what he will say before the grand jury? Of couse you don't. Thus, you don't know that what Meadows will say will be against Donald Trump, do you, @User Name? No, you don't. But, because you're a conscienceless, lying oinker, you have no scruples against saying such things out of your ignorance, motivated as you are to do so by your irrational, obsessive hatred of conservatives.

Which is the business of courts, @User Name: 1) to order testifiers to testify against a defendant, or 2) to order testifiers to testify truthfully?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Oh dear

View attachment 6137
... at least one of the (undercover) officers was "encouraging people...to move towards...the Capitol". And more than that: the statements made by the undercover officer: "Go! Go! Go!" and "Keep going! Keep going!" were made at a critical location and time.

At around 2:15pm, the main body of police in riot gear on the West Side of the Capitol were still deployed in a line across the West Plaza between the NW and SW staircases. The people who would have heard the officer from the foot of the NW staircase were able to use that set of stairs to bypass that main police force, and gain access to multiple unguarded entrances on the Upper Terrace. Just minutes before, the police on the staircase had retreated after a series of reverses including the aftermath of pushing Derrick Vargo off a ledge.

People who climbed up this NW staircase include the rioters who initiated the first breach of the Capitol by smashing the windows by the Senate Wing Door just minutes earlier.