Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

marke

Jan. 6 Protest Organizers Say They Participated in ‘Dozens’ of Planning Meetings With Members of Congress and White House Staff

As the House investigation into the Jan. 6 attack heats up, some of the planners of the pro-Trump rallies that took place in Washington, D.C., have begun communicating with congressional investigators and sharing new information about what happened when the former president’s supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol. Two of these people have spoken to Rolling Stone extensively in recent weeks and detailed explosive allegations that multiple members of Congress were intimately involved in planning both Trump’s efforts to overturn his election loss and the Jan. 6 events that turned violent.

Rolling Stone separately confirmed a third person involved in the main Jan. 6 rally in D.C. has communicated with the committee. This is the first report that the committee is hearing major new allegations from potential cooperating witnesses. While there have been prior indications that members of Congress were involved, this is also the first account detailing their purported role and its scope. The two sources also claim they interacted with members of Trump’s team, including former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, who they describe as having had an opportunity to prevent the violence.

The two sources, both of whom have been granted anonymity due to the ongoing investigation, describe participating in “dozens” of planning briefings ahead of that day when Trump supporters broke into the Capitol as his election loss to President Joe Biden was being certified.

“I remember Marjorie Taylor Greene specifically,” the organizer says. “I remember talking to probably close to a dozen other members at one point or another or their staffs.” . . . .

These two sources also helped plan a series of demonstrations that took place in multiple states around the country in the weeks between the election and the storming of the Capitol. According to these sources, multiple people associated with the March for Trump and Stop the Steal events that took place during this period communicated with members of Congress throughout this process.

Along with Greene, the conspiratorial pro-Trump Republican from Georgia who took office earlier this year, the pair both say the members who participated in these conversations or had top staffers join in included Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.), Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.), Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.), Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), and Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas). . . .

The two potential witnesses plan to present to the committee allegations about how these demonstrations were funded and to detail communications between organizers and the White House. According to both sources, members of Trump’s administration and former members of his campaign team were involved in the planning. Both describe Katrina Pierson, who worked for Trump’s campaign in 2016 and 2020, as a key liaison between the organizers of protests against the election and the White House.
Anonymous sources quoted by democrats are commonly either not real or they are liars. Other crooks and liars can claim they were with Trump while their real motivations to join the leftists have nothing to do with honesty, truth, or accuracy.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) has washed his hands of any involvement in the planning of the rally that immediately preceded the Capitol riot—but said his staff might have been involved. Brooks was named in Sunday night’s explosive Rolling Stone report that claimed two unnamed organizers of fateful Jan. 6 rally are cooperating with congressional investigators and have reportedly accused multiple members of Congress of being closely involved in the event’s planning.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The National Archives is set to begin handing over the records to the House panel investigating the riot on Nov. 12, unless the courts intervene. Trump has filed a lawsuit to stop the National Archives from cooperating.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
January 6: At least five former Trump White House staffers are talking to the House committee

At least five former Trump administration staffers have voluntarily spoken with the House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol . . . .

News of the outreach comes as Trump is engaged in a legal battle over the committee's investigation. Trump has sued the committee and the National Archives in an attempt to shield documents from them.

And an attorney for the former President recently instructed four former Trump administration officials -- Mark Meadows, Dan Scavino, Stephen Bannon and Kash Patel -- not to provide any testimony or documents to the investigative panel, claiming they are protected "from disclosure by the executive and other privileges, including among others the presidential communications, deliberative process, and attorney-client privileges."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Former Republican political strategist Steve Schmidt:

"The architecture of the present crisis and the ominous waypoints ahead are clear. No matter the outcome of the next Presidential election, the GOP nominee, likely Trump, will refuse to concede a clear defeat. Allegations of fraud will be made without evidence.

GOP officials will be prepared to act in furtherance of that lie at all levels of government including State Legislatures and the Congress. It is important to remember that the people stealing the election won’t announce their intentions as such. They will lie about an election
being stolen in the name of fairness, in defense of democracy and for the cause of freedom. Violence and Mayhem will certainly result from this repudiation of patriotism and the Constitution.

The chances of success for a successful coup, for which there was a plan and WH meetings in 2020 will be much higher in 2024. Should an autocratic faction that has abandoned its commitment to elections, the rule of law, decency, reality, pluralism, equality and the US Constitution come to power in America again, whether legitimately or not, there will be one last chance to decisively turn back from the abyss and vote them out. The ultimate crisis will come when Trump or whoever refuses to yield power after the will of the people is asserted. Both crises are within view of where we sit today."

marke

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) has washed his hands of any involvement in the planning of the rally that immediately preceded the Capitol riot—but said his staff might have been involved. Brooks was named in Sunday night’s explosive Rolling Stone report that claimed two unnamed organizers of fateful Jan. 6 rally are cooperating with congressional investigators and have reportedly accused multiple members of Congress of being closely involved in the event’s planning.

One legislator showed a film clip of a government agent inciting rioters on Jan 6 to storm the Capitol. When asked why Garland had not had that man arrested Garland make a couple of excuses, such as he pled ignorance and he also said he could not comment on ongoing investigations. I guess that means Garland locks up whomever he wants to and keeps them locked up without a trial for as long as he wants while refusing to discuss their detention due to the ongoing investigation. Garland is more of a jackbooted Nazi than American.

marke

The National Archives is set to begin handing over the records to the House panel investigating the riot on Nov. 12, unless the courts intervene. Trump has filed a lawsuit to stop the National Archives from cooperating.

Courts should demand the democrats hand over all videos, not just the ones they have picked out to promote their lopsided narratives of what happened on Jan. 6.

marke

Nothing says "I have something to hide" like suing to keep the National Archives from handing over presidential records.
Nothing says "I have something to hide" than refusing to allow investigators access to the voting machines that recorded suspiciously outlandish numbers of Biden votes.

marke

January 6: At least five former Trump White House staffers are talking to the House committee

At least five former Trump administration staffers have voluntarily spoken with the House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol . . . .

News of the outreach comes as Trump is engaged in a legal battle over the committee's investigation. Trump has sued the committee and the National Archives in an attempt to shield documents from them.

And an attorney for the former President recently instructed four former Trump administration officials -- Mark Meadows, Dan Scavino, Stephen Bannon and Kash Patel -- not to provide any testimony or documents to the investigative panel, claiming they are protected "from disclosure by the executive and other privileges, including among others the presidential communications, deliberative process, and attorney-client privileges."
Thousands of eyewitnesses and thousands of video clips are being hidden or silenced by democrats in their one-sided, politically driven, dishonest investigation of the Jan. 6 protest.

marke

Former Republican political strategist Steve Schmidt:

"The architecture of the present crisis and the ominous waypoints ahead are clear. No matter the outcome of the next Presidential election, the GOP nominee, likely Trump, will refuse to concede a clear defeat. Allegations of fraud will be made without evidence.

GOP officials will be prepared to act in furtherance of that lie at all levels of government including State Legislatures and the Congress. It is important to remember that the people stealing the election won’t announce their intentions as such. They will lie about an election
being stolen in the name of fairness, in defense of democracy and for the cause of freedom. Violence and Mayhem will certainly result from this repudiation of patriotism and the Constitution.

The chances of success for a successful coup, for which there was a plan and WH meetings in 2020 will be much higher in 2024. Should an autocratic faction that has abandoned its commitment to elections, the rule of law, decency, reality, pluralism, equality and the US Constitution come to power in America again, whether legitimately or not, there will be one last chance to decisively turn back from the abyss and vote them out. The ultimate crisis will come when Trump or whoever refuses to yield power after the will of the people is asserted. Both crises are within view of where we sit today."
Democrats already performed the coup and then convinced millions of American dupes they did nothing wrong.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
dVx8hy9.png

marke

Question to Garland: Here are videos of a man advocating storming the Capitol on Jan. 6 that others in the crowd claimed was a federal agent. Was that man working for the democrats and why has that man not been arrested?

Garland: I don't know anything, I didn't see anything, I cannot answer your question, I will not answer your question, everything I do is good and right and everything enemies of the democrat party is wrong and evil.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
A Dominion lawyer confronted Giuliani in August about the election fraud claims, and he said he had no time to verify whether they were true.

"Sometimes I go and look myself - when stuff comes up. This time I didn't have the time to do it," Giuliani said.

"It's not my job, in a fast-moving case, to go out and investigate every piece of evidence that was given to me. Otherwise, you're never going to write a story. You'll never come to a conclusion," he added.