Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

Skeeter

Banned
We have proof Hillary destroyed thousands of government records illegally to hide her crimes. Do you have proof Trump was trying to flush documents down the toilet?
Why was she not convicted? Hint: No evidence of confidential email, no evidence of intent. Given Trump had actual copies of confidential documents at Mara lago, how can you pretend this is not damning evidence? Hint: you aren't interested in an objective evaluation of ANYTHING.

marke

Why was she not convicted? Hint: No evidence of confidential email, no evidence of intent. Given Trump had actual copies of confidential documents at Mara lago, how can you pretend this is not damning evidence? Hint: you aren't interested in an objective evaluation of ANYTHING.
Do you think Hillary was not guilty of destroying 30,000 emails that belonged to the government and had been subpoenaed by Congress? Surely you are not that devoted to leftist disinformation?

Skeeter

Banned
Do you think Hillary was not guilty of destroying 30,000 emails that belonged to the government and had been subpoenaed by Congress? Surely you are not that devoted to leftist disinformation?
The recovered emails were not classified confidential when they were sent. She was not found to have knowingly destroyed confidential documents. She was investigated and if she was found guilty, she deserved to be punished to the full extent of the law.

If Trump is found guilty, can you say the same?

marke

The recovered emails were not classified confidential when they were sent. She was not found to have knowingly destroyed confidential documents. She was investigated and if she was found guilty, she deserved to be punished to the full extent of the law.

Of course Hillary was not found guilty because the FBI refused to investigate her and Comey, a longtime family friend illegitimately acting like God, forgave her of all her sins, releasing her from having to answer for her crimes.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned

The problem is that Hillary didn't a crap about Ben Ghaza, or even Bernie Sanders. But I don't think you can get any public record you want from the executive branch. Your point is really mute. They aren't even public records; it is boring daily crap the executive branch does.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

NY Times Warns: Republicans Can Use January 6 Committee’s Precedent to Pursue Democrats After Midterm Elections

The New York Times warned Saturday that Democrats are setting a dangerous precedent with the January 6 Committee, exceeding the constitutional powers of Congress in a way that Republicans can use when they take back the majority.

The Times‘ Michael S. Schmidt — who shared a Pulitzer Prize for the discredited Russia “collusion” story — and Luke Broadwater — reported that the committee ” is borrowing techniques from federal prosecutions, employing aggressive tactics typically used against mobsters and terrorists … [to] develop evidence that could prompt a criminal case” against former President Donald Trump, even though it has “has no authority to pursue criminal charges.”

The committee hopes to push Attorney General Merrick Garland to pursue charges against Trump and his associates, ignoring President Joe Biden’s repeated pledges that the Department of Justice under the Biden administration would not be used as a political weapon.

But the Times warned that Republicans could use the same tactics against Democrats if they win the 2022 midterm elections

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
And then there's this:

marke

If crimes were committed, why shouldn't they be prosecuted? If crimes weren't committed, what do they have to worry about?
If democrats committed crimes why do democrats fight tooth and nail to pretend they were not committed or if there is no avoiding the fact that crimes were committed by democrats, why do democrats make excuses for why in those cases the criminals should not be charged?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If democrats committed crimes why do democrats fight tooth and nail to pretend they were not committed or if there is no avoiding the fact that crimes were committed by democrats, why do democrats make excuses for why in those cases the criminals should not be charged?
If democrats committed crimes why did judges appointed by Trump throw out his lawsuits challenging the election results for being without merit?

marke

If democrats committed crimes why did judges appointed by Trump throw out his lawsuits challenging the election results for being without merit?
My guess as to why judges do not do right is either corruption, incompetence, ignorance, or some sort of combination of factors making them ill-qualified to hold the positions they hold. The same is true of corrupt prosecutors ruling in favor of their ideological mob beliefs instead of the proper application of good laws.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
My guess as to why judges do not do right is either corruption, incompetence, ignorance, or some sort of combination of factors making them ill-qualified to hold the positions they hold. The same is true of corrupt prosecutors ruling in favor of their ideological mob beliefs instead of the proper application of good laws.
My guess as to why right-wing judges threw out Trump's fraudulent claims about the 2020 election results is that they have far more common sense and are much more accurately informed on the facts of the matter than you are.

marke

My guess as to why right-wing judges threw out Trump's fraudulent claims about the 2020 election results is that they have far more common sense and are much more accurately informed on the facts of the matter than you are.
You may be right but I do not believe the facts support your high opinion of the honesty and integrity of the anti-God, anti-Constitution, anti-police, anti-capitalism, pro-mob-violence, leftist, Marxist democrat party.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You may be right but I do not believe the facts support your high opinion of the honesty and integrity of the anti-God, anti-Constitution, anti-police, anti-capitalism, pro-mob-violence, leftist, Marxist democrat party.
I am right and the facts do not support your low opinion of Mike Pence, Bill Barr, Dan Crenshaw, and the vast majority of the other Republican officeholders who say that Trump legitimately lost the 2020 election.

marke

I am right and the facts do not support your low opinion of Mike Pence, Bill Barr, Dan Crenshaw, and the vast majority of the other Republican officeholders who say that Trump legitimately lost the 2020 election.
I respect good politicians a lot, even if they are wrong about some things. I have no respect for politicians who mock God, violate His will, promote wickedness, and then claim to be faithful Christians.

Sadly, leftists believe they must agree in lockstep with every leftist idea and policy in order to maintain the respect of the rest of the leftists. For leftists, there is no room for individual opinions or convictions, especially convictions opposing ungodly leftist ideals.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Dan Crenshaw is a dumbass, Pence hasn't jumped the Trump wagon, Bill Bar is a neocon, Liz Cheney is the daughter of Mike Cheney, and Adam whatever is a weeny. The other Republicans and Mike Pence know there was cheating.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I respect good politicians a lot, even if they are wrong about some things. I have no respect for politicians who mock God, violate His will, promote wickedness, and then claim to be faithful Christians.

Sanctimonious hypocrisy. Many Re-publican politicians who claim to be faithful Christians privately mock God, violate His will and promote wickedness.