First Time Listener

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostinspace

I listened to BEL for the first time yesterday (The ABC's) and I was so happy to hear about ADD. I have long been a person that believes the lack of disipline is the biggest issue with our kids today. (I know I reflected my thoughts just resently on kids and problems in my question 13 or 15?) but after listening I now know what side of the fence I am on, and and where I should have been since day one. this dosen't mean I am jumping on the bandwagon with both feet but I can say I agree with alot said yesterday and will continue to listen and possibly attend

......thanks BEL

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lostinspace said:
I listened to BEL for the first time yesterday (The ABC's) and I was so happy to hear about ADD. I have long been a person that believes the lack of disipline is the biggest issue with our kids today. (I know I reflected my thoughts just resently on kids and problems in my question 13 or 15?) but after listening I now know what side of the fence I am on, and and where I should have been since day one. this dosen't mean I am jumping on the bandwagon with both feet but I can say I agree with alot said yesterday and will continue to listen and possibly attend

......thanks BEL
Since you are in the Denver area did you listen on the net or did you listen on the radio?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Lostinspace: Did you notice Bob's reference to the old TV show Lost In Space when he first quotes a Bible verse in his show?

"Warning warning warning Will Robinson there are Bible verses up ahead..."

Status
Not open for further replies.