• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Fossil of a fish eating a fish is proof of the flood

marke

There was no time for death or decay. The fish were buried in weighty sediment instantaneously and preserved as fossils as the sediment hardened into rock. The reason we have a fossil record today is that living creatures were buried suddenly and completely by waterborne sediments that were pressed into rock by extreme pressures, such as deep water covering the sediments deposited by the worldwide flood.

If I were a fish, I don’t think I could swim in waters with pressures powerful enough to crush me and my surrounding sediment into solid rock. There was no time for a fish to try to swim between layers, and the fish surely lost all sense of orientation and probably died instantly anyway. We’ve even found fossils of a fish eating another fish, indicating that death by the Flood occurred very, very rapidly. 1