Foul Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKevman

Whoa, whoa, Brandon's whining about people making judgments about the sex lives of others?:jawdrop:

Well I see hypocrisy's still going strong in these parts...yeeeesh.

Just because you dislike someone for the stands they take or the positions you don't agree with, doesn't give YOU or PH a right to misquote him and claim he said things he didn't say. But you have no problem with misquoting and misrepresenting people as long as they have "Christian" by their name and they aren't an administrator of the site.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Whoa, whoa, Brandon's whining about people making judgments about the sex lives of others?:jawdrop:

Well I see hypocrisy's still going strong in these parts...yeeeesh.
Well, look who's stupid enough to believe a lie just because it's made about someone he doesn't like. Wait a minute, you do that all the time.

Just because you dislike someone for the stands they take or the positions you don't agree with, doesn't give YOU or PH a right to misquote him and claim he said things he didn't say. But you have no problem with misquoting and misrepresenting people as long as they have "Christian" by their name and they aren't an administrator of the site.
Thank you.

I'd like to see it too. Or in my opinion PH should be given an infraction for lying and misrepresenting another forum member.
Something. But he did apologize.

red77

That cuts both ways, unfoundedly calling someone a rapist or child molestor from someone who professes to be "Christian" is exactly the same, and yet when that's happened in the past you accuse the one on the receiving end of 'whinging' for pointing out the misrepresentation! Unless you're a fan of double standards you can't have it both ways.....

Status
Not open for further replies.