Fox News tells U who to vote for1

republicanchick

sigh

looks like my honeymoon w/ Fox is OVER

Fox News tells you who to vote for.. As you may have noticed, they show way more coverage of these following candidates than any of the others:

Trump
Fiorina
Carson
Bush

One of those isn't even a Republican (but I guess we have to call him that anyway... [sigh])

Yeh, I was watching Fox News from about 7 pm (ET) until.. Hannity

and it was like this, starting with Greta (who, by the way had an EXCELLENT "Off the Record" on Thursday)

so doing the impressionistic thing, it was like this:

Trump
Trump
Trump
Walker (one sentence from him)
Trump
Trump
Trump
Fiorina
Fiorina
Trump

And then I don't know what happened b/c I went to the Weather channel, where I was fascinated by the science behind rip tides and whirlpools in oceans and rivers.. :)

Then I checked in with Kelly Files... and... ended up @ CNN... don't even recall off top of my head what KF's was about... hmmm... but cnn was interesting... some history about JFK assassination and Nixon, etc.. (I overlook the bias, pay attn. to what can be presumed to be known facts..)

Then Hannity had Mark Levin on, so I watched that... but then he had that... that... (Ok, I am a Christian so won't use the word that came into my head... but... Resident of Moron City?) Steyn guy on.. so it was back to cnn and weather channel and "Forensic Files"

Trump.. Why cover him (much?) We already know what he is going to say..

such things as:

"He [she] is behind me in the polls"

and

"I am ahead in the polls"

Hmmm... well,

yeh, he's ahead in the polls

can't possibly imagine WHY...

+++

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Fox News tells you who to vote for.. As you may have noticed, they show way more coverage of these following candidates than any of the others:

Trump
Fiorina
Carson
Bush

Well Duh! Trump is the front runner by double digits with Carso & Fiorina in second & third respectively. Not sure why anyone cares about Bush other than he is the RINO anointed and has the most RINO cash but, are really surprised that the media covers the most popular candidates? FOX & CNN are about high viewer ratings not giving equal time.

One of those isn't even a Republican (but I guess we have to call him that anyway... [sigh])

and it was like this, starting with Greta (who, by the way had an EXCELLENT "Off the Record" on Thursday)

Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Fiorina
Fiorina
Trump

And then I don't know what happened b/c I went to the Weather channel, where I was fascinated by the science behind rip tides and whirlpools in oceans and rivers.. :)

Then I checked in with Kelly Files... and... ended up @ CNN... don't even recall off top of my head what KF's was about... hmmm... but cnn was interesting... some history about JFK assassination and Nixon, etc.. (I overlook the bias, pay attn. to what can be presumed to be known facts..)

Then Hannity had Mark Levin on, so I watched that... but then he had that... that... (Ok, I am a Christian so won't use the word that came into my head... but... Resident of Moron City?) Steyn guy on.. so it was back to cnn and weather channel and "Forensic Files"

Too much mindless babble to comment on here...

such things as:

and

Hmmm... well,

You could not be this naive, Trump is building his own support outside of FOX & CNN but, if you think the two major networks will miss out on viewership by not covering the frontrunner you are dense. If you don't want to watch Trump & the rest of the popular candidates you can always go to MSNBC and watch the felon Hillary or the old red commie Sanders bloviate on how they will cripple this nation further.

republicanchick

It's amazing what crime forensics can accomplish these days... a HAIR... one strand of hair found on a body can reveal so much..

crime never did pay

but today, it pays even less

___

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
sigh

Trump
Fiorina
Carson
Bush

Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Fiorina
Fiorina
Trump

such things as:

and

Hmmm... well,

+++
Things are much more complicated and nuanced than just in "black and white" formulations, aren't they?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
It's amazing what crime forensics can accomplish these days... a HAIR... one strand of hair found on a body can reveal so much..

crime never did pay

but today, it pays even less

___

So does the nonsense you posted here have a point? How does that point relate to this thread created by you?

republicanchick

• Trump
  • Fiorina
  • Carson
  • Bush

guess what all these folks have in common (besides being @ top in some polls)?

+++

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
who ever said otherwise?
If you read some of the posts on TOL, some say things like "ALL conservatives (or liberals) are idiots" or whatever.

just more snark from the anticahtolic hatemonger Aidido
Boy, your mind-reading skills are not up to par today.
Why the name-calling and cruelty? We can all disagree without being disagreeable. Any child from a loving family can do it.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

• Trump
  • Fiorina
  • Carson
  • Bush

guess what all these folks have in common (besides being @ top in some polls)?

Some polls? Try every poll at least the first three candidates you have listed, and the only reason Bush gets any coverage at all is his position as the RINO anointed.

Mocking You

• Trump
  • Fiorina
  • Carson
  • Bush

guess what all these folks have in common (besides being @ top in some polls?

Covering these candidates increase ratings for newscasts.

It's not complicated, nor is it a conspiracy.

journey

I watch Fox News, but they won't be telling me who to vote for. I will get a lot more information and pray before I decide who to vote for. I can already assure you that it won't be for Trump or Bush. It's still very early in the game, and anything can happen. That's also why I don't pay a lot of attention to current polls.

Caledvwlch

the point is: polls depend on WHOM is asked the q

If you ask all New Yorkers, well, sure... then they are going to go with the more liberal-like Rs, presumably, since they live in a liberal state

True. Then again, there are also a lot of liberal-leaning churches. Most of the Catholics I know in my area are Democrats.

republicanchick

True. Then again, there are also a lot of liberal-leaning churches. Most of the Catholics I know in my area are Democrats.

well, you know.. I was just posting elsewhere about this: the fact that it is not easy getting to Heaven.

So it should surprise no one that a lot of Catholics, so called, are Ds

shouldn't surprise us at all..

"We ate and drank in Your Presence; You taught in our streets" the condemned cry when thye are sent to Hell... (This is somewhere in the Bible, don't know off top of head where)

"It is necessary to go through many hardships in order to enter the Kingdom of Heaven" -- St Paul

So... again, Big deal many Catholics so called are Ds

key term: "so-called"

Pelosi calls herself a Catholic..

PLEASE

I rest my case

+++