freelight's cosmic cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Soul Evolution......

Soul Evolution......

(one may skip the prelogue narrative and go straight to interview at 14:08)

Greetings all,

A wonderful interview with Tim Freke on the purpose of life from a Gnostic perspective, with new insights into the nature of reality, which in this dimension of existence is evolutionary in nature, so that the purpose of life is always vested within the very movement of creation, the intention of consciousness, the will behind all experience, the impetus of becoming.

Another important point is considering that the totality of creation arises within the One Universal Consciousness as an engaging experience of itself thru various forms, personalities and events,...so that 'Creator' and 'Creation' cannot be separate and are indeed inter-relating, growing, evolving and expanding together as ONE, in as much as one part or parcel cannot exist independently or apart from the totality. In this sense there is an aspect of 'God' that grows, evolves and is enhanced thru the evolution of space and time via 'experience'. - and this is what life is all about, from moment to moment, where we come to see that 'creation' is 'evolution'....and 'evolution' is 'creation'.

Since we live in a universe of space and time, engaging in relativity (multiplicity, modification, growth, adaptation, learning),....evolution is inherent in the very fabric of conditional existence.

~*~*~

Zeke

One Great Central Sun,...many rays of that Infinite One. The Sun and its rays are one, as in essence and energy. Variations of substance and form derive therefrom in extending creation.

Indeed, only the Spirit is Life. Spirit is our life-bread, blood, wine, milk and meat :) The bread comes down from heaven, and nourishes our soul-body, as life-giving spirit.

Excellent,....words can only represent, point to or describe some thing or being. When human words and concepts are applied to the infinite, they can only at best approximate some symbolic representation. In the pure essence and glory of Spirit, words fail, concepts and even images are outshined in the LIGHT of the INFINITE. In the most pure essence of Deity, there is pure Spirit, incorporeal, beyond words, space, time, all-radiant BEING. - and of course, these words barely touch the reality itself, whose glory is Self-evident as the One I AM. - this light of consciousness is within all sentient beings, mirrored in the soul of man, whose glory the Messiah further awakens, reveals and resurrects within us. 'Christ in you, the hope of glory'. - the image/likeness/glory of God restored in Man, as the New Man, archetyped as the Adam-Kadmon.

As shared before,...I have always honored the 'Christ' and the Lord Jesus but do not limit or pigeonhole him into any one given Christological mold, because he has been wondrous in many different modes and models, to which I've discovered and explored, and continue to hold being the WAY, in many different facets and tones, to the glory of The Universal Father, and even our Divine Mother as well :) - being eclectic and already having tasted something of the cosmic and infinite, I could not diminish the scope and manifold gnosis to any one given concept-frame, tradition or cult-ure, but will for the sake of communicating employ those terms and meanings that apply ;)

I say glory to Cosmos! Because the cosmos is the radiant ever evolving/expanding body of the Creator, his physical habitation as it were,..so that all universes within the Grand Universe proclaims and testifies by its very existence, the glory of the Creator and his logos (this correlates to the creative word, sound, principle, ordering intelligence found in other religious traditions as well).

I think a study of astrology in the right way and understanding may give some insight into the nature of the cosmos, and the great OverSoul of all things and beings,....the nature, pattern of the divine psyche archetyping itself in the soul of man, who is but a microcosm of the Great macrocosm, holding to the esoteric idiom of "as above, so below"....."as within, so without" :) - this has been an axiom of the secret wisdom teaching of old,....the occult teaching of the universal science,....since various dualities reflect the greater unity of the One (as in 'dialectical monism'), as it reflects itself in nature, in various phenomena.

Most important I believe is the concept of 'Original Blessing'.....NOT 'original sin', a destructive doctrine which has impoverished man....to the point of concepts of 'total depravity'. Man has a disposition towards both good and evil, and has the power to attain the good and choose the higher Path, by divine grace and empowerment. This is our course,...to embody and hold the Christ-way, to live it....to be it. Jesus instruction to "be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect" still holds, and he meant being perfect in our loving of others. - Matt. 5: 43-48 It is the embodying and serving of this love, by which we are made perfect thru the loving of OUR Heavenly Father.

I Guess Eve forgot the story of Saul who did kill physically the temples of God and then later became a temple himself.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Life is Evolution in space, time........or some reflectivity therein.......

Life is Evolution in space, time........or some reflectivity therein.......

I Guess Eve forgot the story of Saul who did kill physically the temples of God and then later became a temple himself.

:) - depends on who you ask.

Nevertheless as it shared in the Bhagavad Gita,....the slaying of the physical form is only temporary, while the soul-body in its spiritual adventure carries on. The soul then adopts more temples for itself, like 'God' putting on different 'personality' templates, so Life can experience the full range of potentials and possibilities thru duality, relativity, the diversification of form, etc.

That's all that is going on in 'creation',....consciousness exploring/engaging all potentials of space, energy, matter, form and enhancing itself thru the 'experience' of it all,...hence all creation is 'ongoing evolution'.

Zeke

Not asking or questioning, just replying about the story of Saul before Paul scenario and how that related to the hate mentioned by Eve. Carry on with your evolving.................................................

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Cosmic Trans-formations.......

Cosmic Trans-formations.......

Not asking or questioning, just replying about the story of Saul before Paul scenario and how that related to the hate mentioned by Eve. Carry on with your evolving.......................................... .......

Thanks Zeke,

You may elaborate on that more if you wish :)

See my new post in the 'Jesus is not YHWH' thread, which is 'Let God be God, without denominating' :)

It represents a new phase of my conscious evolution, as far as anything goes (including 'theology'), and I share some epic new psy-trance music that I've just discovered, really cool modern day musicology and experimentation with transcendence thru SOUND (the original logos stream, the flow of creation). So check out the link above :)

Below is a live set mix from Egorythmia, - awesome stuff to dance to, chill with or just to have in background while meditating. This is a different direction from my usual more angelic, soft and ethereal meditation and healing music,...but a new direction in the same cosmic consciousness,...just taking it into a more modern cultural-context. All those stopping by to rest and refresh at the cosmic café,....DO ENJOY all the amenities and refeshments here, while also giving space for the manna from above to fill your soul, which is food for the JOURNEY :surf:

In-JOY!

While resting, don't forget to draw from your Mother above, the New Jersalem (that heavenly matrix from which all rebirths and renewals of the soul derive)

Energy, substance and form....all born of One Infinite SPIRIT. That is all :thumb:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Infinity has no end............

Infinity has no end............

~*~*~

Greetings all,

It appears some still feel the Urantia Book is associated with UFO's or Aliens, which is not true,.....I still have to address this and send persons to the correct resources on this as recently explained here.

Pardon the mention of 'taking meds',...but sometimes ignorance must be addressed head on. At the same time, as elsewhere in my evolution, I'm happy to claim agnosis of anything, and only a real 'gnosis' as to whatever 'real' I experience in my own awareness, whether that concerns 'God' or anything 'else', since it is only in Consciousness that I know or perceive anything whatsoever, while it remains luminously CLEAR that all reality is only 'contextualized' or 'realized' in AWARENESS. - beyond some realm of 'unknowing' or 'non-being',....All there IS....is Consciousness :)

Everything 'else' is but a relational play of thoughts, images, forms and appearances......all engaged in a 'relating' game, a dance in space and time. All appearances come and go in the Primal Awareness.....like waves dancing upon a vast ocean. - all that is arising is a play of 'creation' (movements of matter, energy, space, time, form)....an on going play of EVOLUTION. - all points in time, all locations in space are just relational segways in consciousness. Only that which does not come or go, but is ever present as the foundation of All That IS....is Alone Absolute,...while all 'else' is relative,...coming, going, being born, dying, reborn....shifting, involving, evolving, informing, transforming.

View attachment 25871

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Progress Notes.....

Progress Notes.....

Updates in dialogue :

Here I adress a post titled "cleaning the blood spatter" showing again disapproval of the 'blood atonement' concept, adressing Daqq about it.

Here I address MC about issues about the Urantia Book (UB) and link my response to PPS, in his judgment of calling the UB 'crazy' and 'delusional'.

'A cure for your poking' - My address to PPS :)

Continuing dialogue with MC here

Are firey chariots references to UFOs of some kind? What if 'God' or 'gods' (elohim) in the OT are really advanced off world beings that have 'posed' as 'elohim'? How would we really know?

Any can follow anyone's post archive up to their last 100 posts, so enjoy those :cool:

Momentum: Enjoying some meditation music tuned to the solfeggio scale of 852 hz....Return to Source, a higher vibrational tone facilitating connection back to Source-Energy :) I'll include this particular audio-vid here for your listening pleasure -

Augementing a new consciousness stream........a new cycle is here.......

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Speaking truth..............

Speaking truth..............

[MENTION=1746]freelight[/MENTION] -

Acts 4:12 KJV - John 14:6 KJV -

Hi pj,

Thanks for stopping by for a drink :) - do realize the 'passages' you share above are to be taken 'contextually', so they apply within the cultural/religious belief SYSTEM which bore them, the persons who spoke or wrote the words....and therefore relate 'contextually' within that framework.- they are to be interpreted thereby.

Dont forget 'God' goes by many names and has many different messengers, prophets, avatars, apostles, angel-messengers, envoys, ministers, etc. 'God' also comes in different forms, images and conceptions, but remains the originating source of all.

When we consider the omnipresence and infinity of reality, it transcends our images, ideas and concepts of anything really, and we consider the source of life and existence, just being what IS. This Source-Energy, Creative Spirit, Infinite Intelligence is at the heart and root of all, and all existence, all space-time-dimensionality, forms, conceptions spring from IT ALONE, because this reality is the Only SOURCE of all relative points of view, facts, perspectives, potentials and possibilities. This reality is also at the very heart of our own 'being', apart from which we would not BE, neither know of any conscious existence whatsoever....so 'God' is the heart-reality ever present, all-pervading and ever-radiant. The very 'I' of Consciousness itself, therefore must be 'God'. There is no other source, energy, light or truth existing, so this 'truth' is ever availing itself in the heart-flame of every sentient being. There is no going outside to look for IT, for the kingdom of Spirit is ever at hand, in our midst, (within and without), it permeates all. We are only to re-cognize the radiant ONE, ever always present as the originator of all....the context in which all knowledge and perception has its being.

Therefore I would suggest one to contemplate infinity itself....for starters...for all derives from infinite SOURCE potential. I found a few books on infinity from the Agni Yoga Society a wonderful primer for this, upon which I made a blog-commentary, but have yet more additions forthcoming here :)

Im taking a more liberal pure approach to consciousness being the underlying and over-riding reality stream of everything, because this observation seems to be self-evident. You can include an image, idea or concept of 'God' if you like, or you can dispense with such, it all depends on what context, meaning and terms you're willing to consider or RELATE thru. 'God' is not harmed or voided by your 'acceptance' or 'rejection' of Him/Her/IT, since 'Real God' exists wholly independent of your conditional opinion about him, or about anything.

Finally the only truth that exists, is inherent in your own conscious awareness of being, and is sourced in the very consciousness that YOU ARE, for it could not be otherwise,....entertain any 'God', 'god' or 'gods' as you like,....all are mere reflections of consciousness. If you can discover this inward light of truth, or 'Christ-consciousness',...it is the doorway, gate or key to 'God'....naturally.....since the logos of Spirit is always a reflection, conception, offspring or emenation of its Father-Mother SOURCE. The rays of light from the sun are made of sun-light, even as drops of water in the ocean of made of ocean, to use a crude analogy, but perhaps you get the picture. All there is....is 'God' (pure Spirit, Energy, Light, Consciousness). - everything 'else' is but a concept, imaged or 'thought-out' of 'God'.

View attachment 25911

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Updates........

Updates........

~*~*~

Salutations all,

I've recently been researching deeper the claims of both historical and mythicist views of the person of Jesus, especially evidence for the Jesus-story in all its details within the first 3 centuries, since there appears to be controversial and questionable evidence for a 'historical Jesus' as depicted in the gospels within the first few centuries particularly. (here we speak mostly of independent witnesses or accounts outside of the gospels themselves).

See my comment on Tacitus formerly shared here.

Further circles around the argument for Jesus being 'Yhwh' are questioned again here, while some more frolicking with oatmeal is found here :)

I reiterate again that it remains for Trinitarians to prove that their view or 'belief-system', conceptually speaking, is any better than a traditional Unitarian view of God and his Christ, and I have yet to see any evidence for that, beyond mere personal preference or custom.

We would further add that whether one believes in a historical flesh and blood Jesus or one that is merely a mythical personality, the STORY of such is still subjectively/allegorically related as far as having any inner psychological or spiritual significance, and it still remains that Jesus COULD be a composite of personalities, some historical and mythical, blended into one figure, or some other arrangement thereof. It would remain for the historical advocate to prove the advantage of such a view over a purely mythical one, because Jesus is still an assumed 'personality', having a role to play within a given STORY,...a story by the way which the writers and readers INTERPRET and derive any meaning thereby. The 'terms' of the religious story are inclusive of its own description, so it becomes its own self-defining drama, a saga one determines for himself, by the symbolic language therein.

I've been following Richard Carrier's presentations/debates lately on the 'historicity' of Jesus, below is a good one -

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Historical evidence for the Jesus personality in the gospels

Historical evidence for the Jesus personality in the gospels

~*~*~

Greetings all,

See lastest posts for recent musings, discussion and debate on various topics. While continuing the debate and research on the 'historical Jesus' and 'mythicist' views of the Christ-story, I am currently reading Raphael Lataster's book 'Jesus did not exist - a debate among atheists', with a foreward by Dr. Richard Carrier, which presents a so far excellent challenge if not glarring rebuttal to Bart Ehrman's latest book trying to prove the historicity of Jesus. Titillating to say the least :)

Here is a wonderful interview with both of these men by the Mythicist Milwaukee chapter discussing Lataster's book and its subject -

Since I've grown up in the Christ-tradition within its various schools but also being a spiritualist-gnostic-theosophist at heart, a mythicist view of Jesus is not alarming, illogical or antithetical to 'faith' in 'God' or some concept of 'Deity' being the supreme Creative Intelligence and omnipresent Spirit that pervades the cosmos, and is the very source of all life and consciousness, since all language, images, forms and personalities are known and interpreted 'subjectively' anyways, since all is but a play of consciousness and inter-relating meanings and values. This all-pervading Consciousness is all that exist as far as we know, and we can only perceive, know and translate whatever streams of data are currently arising in our individual awareness.

I'll be giving a forthcoming book review (report) when I'm finished with this book, honestly examining the case presented, so stay tuned. I have no interest but in honestly considering the case presented, evidence or lack thereof of Jesus, both within the NT and outside of the NT canon, weighing what historical facts validate anything of the Jesus personality presented in the gospels.

As a student of reality, and of religious studies and philosophy, this is most wonderful. It opens many doors to review alternative views, probable theories and new possibilities that have hitherto been unconsidered, inspiring continual re-search.

Amazon book info. and reviews here.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

Just a quick segway post -

Just saw that ACW has a Part 4 thread (good grief) on 'Why homosexuality must be criminalized', and have responded here, and am engaging the nonsense onward in dialogue. Its the same ole circular reasoning, woven with various religous belief, politics and personal preference issues of course :)

Those familiar with my previous research and postings on 'Homosexuality and the Bible' have a sense of where I stand on such issues, especially so called verses used against 'homosexuality', yet there are translation, cultural-context and definition issues, besides a great variety of dimensions to human sexality itself and gender, just for starters.

The issue of Alan Chambers, the former leader of Exodus International coming out apologizing for the harm done in trying to CHANGE homosexuals into heterosexuals by various manipulative means is being covered in that thread above. While he is in a heterosexual marriage (however assumed) he still admits he has same sex attractions, but claims he is in love with his wife, having 2 adopted children. There is no way to tell if circumstances changed or if he left the ministry at an earlier time having given up on "trying to change" that he might as well be happy today as a married gay male in a committed relationship, or just still single 'gay christian'. Who knows?

View attachment 25957

The Downfall of Ex-gay Movement

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Log notes.....

Log notes.....

~*~*~

(Note: Log notes are progress notes of my dialogue and commmentary on the board here, but are also segways for 'creative dialogue' and continued discussion...here or in other linked discussion threads....so feel free to contribute to the discussion, in the interest of expanding consciousness ;) )

In the thread on Christ's name, and relationally God's name as well, I've responded to some about my references to 'God' as having both masculine and feminine qualities, and while some of my commentary has got me banned for expressing a view of 'God' that ACCEPTS and ACKNOWLEDGES the divine Mother archetype, I stand by such universal principles which are both rational and logical, and posit no threat to truth anywhere, but does in fact honor and respect Deity.

See here & here (this last post segways many previous commentaries on gender) :thumb:

What I find baffling is a fundamentalist's aversion or disdain of referring to 'God' as also being our 'Mother', and not being limited to just being a 'Father', since the Infinite ONE that is 'God'(YHWH) is our true Parent, and in totality and perfection MUST include every attribute, quality and characteristic as personally 'fathering' and 'mothering' us as His offspring (such is therefore a 'relational' and 'affectional' term). Even as Man was created in the image and likeness of God (what does this mean?)....even so, the full potential and creative expression of both 'male' and 'female' originate from 'God', their only SOURCE. Hence, the title of 'Father-Mother-God' is a recognition of 'God' as Parent, and is used in that parental context, as 'God' is the both the seed-giver and the womb of CREATION....as CREATOR.

~*~*~

Also, a controversial examination of Matthew 28:19 (baptizing them in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit'), - this verse being used as a 'Trinity' proof-text is challenged here.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Jai Ma......

Jai Ma......

Sharing a streaming devotion to Mother,...the universal love, nurturer, sustainer, creative womb of all life, in this...and all worlds....indivisible, infinite, ever ONE.

Tribute to avatar Sri Ma Anandamayi.....respecting the female embodiments of the divine.

Dedicated to upholding universal truths, meanings and values from traditions east and west. All comes from the Infinite One, and returns to the Infinite One, for there is no 'other' One.

music:

In the Light of Love we are Whole
In the Light of Love we are Home
In the Light of Love we heal and sing
In the Light of Love Thy will be done
OM Shree Dhanvantre Namaha

- Deva Premal & Miten

Jai Ma

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Meta-tation......The Universal creative word.......

Meta-tation......The Universal creative word.......

~*~*~

Let the mind capture one single stream of light and sound that pours forth from the heart of divine Mother (creational matrix), and then whose holy chords and harmonies proceed forth, guiding, coordinating and upholding the structure of form and movement thru-out the cosmos, the holy 'naam'(name), 'word', 'sound' of creation. This understanding of the creative voice(fiat, word) of Deity is recognized among many of the worlds religious traditions and schools of esoteric knowledge and wisdom....for the Eternal Spirit speaks, articulates, commands, orchestrates thru the 'creative thought, tone, archetype, language, prophetic utterance of its own purposeful intentions and guiding intelligence, to bring to pass its own multiform experience and relativity of space-time,.....all the potential and possibilities inherent in whatever it brings into being thru its own speech, purpose and plan.

I bring forth this 'meta-tation' as just inspired by Spirit as well as in an unknown tongue, to speak the language of angels, which is but spiritual language whose oracles are messengers of the Spirit. In this, I seal the mystic truth of the spoken word, the holy 'naam'(name'), and the prophetic logos, the very power of the 'word', its thought, intent, inspiration, means and end....in meaning, value and ultimacy....to whatever those 'words' are put forth to create and accomplish. 'Thy word is thy messenger'...therefore to speak the inspired word, releases the holy angels into space and time, into hearts and minds, to carry out and bring to pass God's will.

“Divine sound is the source of all manifestation. The knower of the mystery of sound knows the mystery of the whole universe.”

—Hazrat Inayat Khan

“There is geometry in the humming of the strings. There is music in the spacing of the spheres.”

—Pythagoras

His image is the word, a form more brilliant than fire; — the Logos is the vehicle by which God acts on the universe, and may compare to the speech of man.

—Philo (trans. 1914, Pike)

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life ; and the life was the light of men."

(John 1: 1-4, King James Version)

“The Tao is the source of all things.”

The Great Tone has an inaudible sound.”

— Lao Tzu

“For in the beginning of the times so did we all share in the Holy Stream of Sound
that gave birth to all creation.”

— Gospel of Peace

"The primary tone, the foundation of all worlds, is sung by the quartz crystal.”

—The Native American Tsalagi (Cherokee legend)

"The SOUND is the sole expression of the Ineffable Name, the secret appellation of the One in Whom we live and move and have our being, and Who is known to the Great White Lodge through this name."

—Alice Bailey

“In the beginning was OM…" - here in the vedic wisdom and hindu scriptures,...the 'om' is 'Brahman', and 'Brahman' is the 'om'....as 'God' and his 'creative word' are recgonized as 'one', for it is Brahman that spins out of his own Being, the whole of creation as does a spider spin its web and create for it, its home. By the 'om', all comes into being, all proceeds from 'God', and returns to 'God', for all there is....is 'God', and the holy 'om' by which all things proceed, are ordered, and by creative law and dictation carry their movements. - and so, all creation is in 'concert', a 'symphony' of the divine,....sat-chit-ananda (truth, consciousness, bliss).

View attachment 26016

Segways to this subject include my older thread 'Logos - the medium of creation', and my presiding in studies in our last thread on 'Hinduism', where we did a complete commentary on the Bhagavad Gita, some chapters of the Vedas, and several of the Upanishads. My recent divings into studies of the saints and mystics of the eastern traditions, particularly Anandamayi Ma....are reviving my resonance with the ancient vedic wisdom whose name is rightly called 'sanatana dharma'...the 'eternal path' or 'eternal religion/way'. In the recognition of universal wisdom, we recognize, synergize and compliment the teachings of both east and west,.....for the 'yin' and 'yang' must co-exist, correlate and be in synergy, within the one whole.

And so it is, AUMEN.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
They'res either eternal individuated life for human's, or they're is not.

If they're is not, or if they're is, dictate's the optimal neural pattern in the humans physical human brain.

The above is either true or not. If it is not true, it mean's that, regardless of whether or not they're is eternal individuated life for human's, they're is only 1 ideal state of the human brain, in term's of how it is organized to think. I.O.W., the ideal human mind is independent of whether or not human's ultimately live forever, in whatever form it happen's to take.
(For my part, full disclosure, I believe that we live forever in brand new, shiny body's that have all the wonder's of our current corruptible body's, plus super power's like flying and traveling as does the wind. We will --if we enter the eternal kingdom of God/heaven --be able to travel back and forth between the new heaven and the new earth, which may be a lot closer to each other than they are today (I suspect that heaven is >13.6-13.7 billion lightyear's away), or we may simply have the ability to physically span these inconceivably great distance's in a moment. I believe in the general resurrection of the dead, which will occur at the Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and those of us who still live when He come's will be changed instantly to our new body's, while the dead shall all rise with new body's. The terrible shame will be any of those who rise up from there grave's to brand new body's, but who will not enter the kingdom of our Lord and of our God. They will live forever in torment, none the least of which is the torment of rejecting the Gospel of our Lord whenever hearing it 1st . . . being that I believe all this, of course. :))​
I believe that the optimal neural pattern for the human brain is the same, regardless of whether or not they're exist's eternal individuated life for human's. I believe that, if they're is a true or correct algorithm for transforming the human mind into its optimal physical state, that it must be the Christian faith. This is what it mean's to be a Christian, is what I'm saying, in saying this.

I believe that helping other's to achieve there optimal neural pattern is impossible apart from teaching the Christian faith. It isn't just that Jesus take's a hypothetical form in our brain's --Jesus exist's in negative or relief form in everybody's head. Believing in Him transform's and begin's to transform the brain.

===
That was dense and cumbersome. Please ask for any clarification and I'll try, try again!

DJ (Daniel "Dumb Jock" Emanuel)
So you're saying that we should believe Easter is nonfiction, even if Easter actually is fictional? Because then you'll have the "optimal neural pattern?" :plain:

Why are all your "you're/your"s wrong?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
So you're saying that we should believe Easter is nonfiction, even if Easter actually is fictional? Because then you'll have the "optimal neural pattern?" :plain:

Why are all your "you're/your"s wrong?

Not sure if DJ is still following the thread, but an interesting metaphysical speculation in any case. I think in general we can say that what our conscious mind chooses to accept as useful or meaning information, is processed by the subconscious in a way that programs or prefigures it to 'believe' or 'acccept' those images or concepts as 'true', so that accepting information can be both 'positive' or 'negative' in their qualities or effects.

The fact remains, that all religious beliefs and their various mythologies are taken into the mind symbolically, and 'interpreted/translated' in some fashion so as to be used by the subsconsious in some way that translates some meaning or value. The subsconscious mind doesn not necessarily distinguish from 'reality' or 'illusion' but what it is programmed with, unless the light of conscience or divine intelligence governs or coordinates the information :)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Journey notes.....

Journey notes.....

Segways in the Infinite........

As consciousness,...the "I" is ever charting its course thru space and time, and as long as there is space and time for 'experience',...it is all 'relative' to that individual personality-experience in any given dimensional context, anywhere, anyplace.

Ever before us, is all potential and possibility in our very being and its creative faculties of experience, reason, conscience, logic, desire, contemplation, endeavor, all that can be realized, attained, comprehended and concluded, yet ever within the venue of infinite potentiality. As long as infinite potentiality of being exists, there is the infinity of creation engaging itself in all its possible extensions thru relativity (all possible relations and knowledge), and hence LIFE itself, is the womb and nexus of all that is, was and will ever BE.

Some personalize this infinite reality-source (as 'Father-Mother-God' or as a 'personality'), others are content to grant it the mystery of being 'The Source' ( a non-personal Deity), free of name, form or denomination, since it by nature is beyond relativity.... beyond definition. - names, forms and denominations only serve us in 'relating'. When all relativity, space, time, difference, seperation are dissolved,...there is only what is indivisible at the heart of all... being Self-cognizant and Self-radiant.

Here, now, all IS. - nowhere to go or become, as all that I AM is here now. - all else is but a memory, perception or projection of consciousness....a play of appearance and form (God engaging evolution/creation).

View attachment 26021

See: maya (illusion)

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Not sure if DJ is still following the thread, but an interesting metaphysical speculation in any case. I think in general we can say that what our conscious mind chooses to accept as useful or meaning information, is processed by the subconscious in a way that programs or prefigures it to 'believe' or 'acccept' those images or concepts as 'true', so that accepting information can be both 'positive' or 'negative' in their qualities or effects.

The fact remains, that all religious beliefs and their various mythologies are taken into the mind symbolically, and 'interpreted/translated' in some fashion so as to be used by the subsconsious in some way that translates some meaning or value. The subsconscious mind doesn not necessarily distinguish from 'reality' or 'illusion' but what it is programmed with, unless the light of conscience or divine intelligence governs or coordinates the information :)
It's the word 'optimal' that caught my eye. Is there a way to test or characterize or examine the human mind, that will reveal the 'biologically ideal' human religion, in a scientific, objectively verifiable analysis? Our biology might tell us what to believe. It may not matter whether it's true, it just might be the biologically optimal religion, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.