future coronavirus variants will likely achieve almost complete immune evasion

Gary K

Banned
The rapidly dropping "vaccine" efficiency is headed towards the very bottom. At no time was the risk/reward ratio in favor of these jabs, but the longer time goes on and Geert Vanden Bossche's predictions keep coming true the risk/reward ratio is going to be extremely weighted on the risk side.

Gary K

Banned
This is it. The big end. No rapture, just the end.

Separating the wheat from the chafe and all that good stuff.

Bring it on
This is why pointing out the deceptions is so important. If we care about our fellowman it's impossible to stay silent on this issue.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I think the vaccine is not important for people 75 and d up. It seems it does not last more than a few months after the second booster dose. The best protection for very old people is to say away from people.

The best protection for very old people is to say away from people.

You are an amazing poster. Dinosaurs create atheists, man made the platypus evil, you just can't get away with killing blacks like you use to, and the answer for old folks and Covid is isolation.

Whats next, I can't wait. You are very entertaining

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You are an amazing poster. Dinosaurs create atheists, man made the platypus evil, you just can't get away with killing blacks like you use to, and the answer for old folks and Covid is isolation.

Whats next, I can't wait. You are very entertaining
I never said anyone made platypus evil, on the contrary, they are wonderful animals! God rejoiced in thier creation.
I've been on TOL for many years.

Gary K

Banned
I think the vaccine is not important for people 75 and d up. It seems it does not last more than a few months after the second booster dose. The best protection for very old people is to say away from people.
Really. You haven't paid any attention to the raft of highly trained athletes falling dead or losing their careers to severe heart problems just a short time after being "vaccinated"? Are the words periocarditis and myocarditis unfamiliar to you? Young boys are falling ill with these severe heart conditions on a regular basis. And both conditions are forms of heart failure that these kids will have to deal with for the rest of their shortened lives.

myocarditis = congestive heart failure That any kid should have to deal with this is a crime against humanity. And it is directly caused by these "vaccinations".

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Really. You haven't paid any attention to the raft of highly trained athletes falling dead or losing their careers to severe heart problems just a short time after being "vaccinated"? Are the words periocarditis and myocarditis unfamiliar to you? Young boys are falling ill with these severe heart conditions on a regular basis. And both conditions are forms of heart failure that these kids will have to deal with for the rest of their shortened lives.

myocarditis = congestive heart failure That any kid should have to deal with this is a crime against humanity. And it is directly caused by these "vaccinations".
Highly trained athletes are not old people. We get along by doing our best.

Remember when you were a kid and momma and daddy told you what to do? Well it eventually reverses itself; the kids grow up and become bossy fifty-'year-olds. The kids say get the shot so we do it.