Future Mark of the Beast ?????

No, it's not the Mark of the Beast.
Dear sir I said "future" Mark the Beast - at the present point and what is called time it isn't. It just another means to expand technology and make life simpler and people lazier.

You are so positive to say no it isn't. And I am so positive to say that it is the future mark of the beast.

Thank you for your response - I've said all I need to say.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Dear sir I said "future" Mark the Beast - at the present point and what is called time it isn't. It just another means to expand technology and make life simpler and people lazier.

You are so positive to say no it isn't. And I am so positive to say that it is the future mark of the beast.

Thank you for your response - I've said all I need to say.

No, it's not the future Mark of the Beast, either.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Couldn't it be the kind of tool the mark of the beast would use? Or am I egging on eschatological fears which you would rather not be egged on?

I think it's not something to be looking for. 1) Because as Christians, we won't have to worry about it anyways, and 2) because we should be more concerned with bringing people to Christ than ruining our reputation trying to guess at (and failing most of the time) what the "Mark of the Beast" is or might be.

Trust me, when the "Mark of the Beast" comes into existence, it will be extremely obvious that that's what it is.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Couldn't it be the kind of tool the mark of the beast would use?
That is exactly what it is for. It is just the technology, but I have no doubt they will reject him before man.