G'day g'day

Status
Not open for further replies.

4string

And how's it going?

I'm Bee, (well my real name is Brendon but feel free to just call be Bee, B, 4string or 'hey you') I'm here because I was looking for a good place to discuss Theological idea's not just from the same side but all sides. I'm looking forward to expanding my horizons and challenging my own beliefs as well as others.

Man I hate intro threads...
B.

4string

Thank you, it is in fact night here though I can't say it's particularly good since it's cold and I've got a flu that won't leave me alone...

bucksplasher

Buzz?

Buzz?

Like what's the buzz Buzz? Do you have a buzz haircut? Do Aussies have doorbells or buzzers?

Enough questions from us how about you? Any questions? tWINs

4string

Welcome aboard 4string . . . :wave2:​

Like what's the buzz Buzz?
The world still turns, the speed of light is still around 3 hundred million metres per second and I still spend my sunday nights hanging around forums instead of getting an early night so I'm not tired monday morning.
Do you have a buzz haircut?
Not since I let it grow out.
Do Aussies have doorbells or buzzers?
Usually we just knock, though some people have doorbells and some unit blocks need you to buzz in.
Enough questions from us how about you? Any questions? tWINs
Yeah actually I do have one, what's "tWINs"? I've noticed you end your posts with it.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What's a 4string?

Why are you Australian?

Did you see the rugby?

Welcome to TOL!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Your slogan/motto says
I will discuss any thought, idea, rationale, motto or theory and give it the respect it deserves as the logical deduction of a rationally thinking mind... except one.
What's the one exception?

4string

Your slogan/motto says What's the one exception?

Anyone who insists the universe is 6000 years old... I'm perfectly willing to give creationism it's dues but I can't for the life of me see any intellectual validity in claiming a 6000yo universe. I find the whole idea stupid and it's the only idea I'll ever call stupid...

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Cool, I play Bass guitar but I use the term 'play' loosely... cough...
lol, it's ok. I'll tell you what Rachel McDonnell (formerly of The Cruxshadows) told me about playing violin, "Keep with it. You will get better." I'll also pass on to you something that I learned from Zoog (of AngelSpit and an Australian) about bass. If you want to make amazing bass, listen to Herbie Hancock or the king of bass, Bootsy Collins.
Anyone who insists the universe is 6000 years old... I'm perfectly willing to give creationism it's dues but I can't for the life of me see any intellectual validity in claiming a 6000yo universe. I find the whole idea stupid and it's the only idea I'll ever call stupid...

Dude, you may have come to the wrong place.

4string

lol, it's ok. I'll tell you what Rachel McDonnell (formerly of The Cruxshadows) told me about playing violin, "Keep with it. You will get better." I'll also pass on to you something that I learned from Zoog (of AngelSpit and an Australian) about bass. If you want to make amazing bass, listen to Herbie Hancock or the king of bass, Bootsy Collins.
I'll definitely have to look into them, I'm personally a big fan of Getty Lee though I also love Victor Wooten...

Dude, you may have come to the wrong place.
I hope not...

bucksplasher

tWINs

tWINs

"Yeah actually I do have one, what's "tWINs"? I've noticed you end your posts with it."

Minnesota Twins are a baseball team in the states. Here on TOL we have St. Peter and St. Paul people and so I've expanded the tWINs to cover them both and figure we're all winners.

The Twins might actually do well this coming season. If they do I'm sure I'll keep you and the rest of the board informed. tWINs

4string

what kind of music do you like, 4string?

A lot of different kinds, but mostly I prefer Rock and Metal. SlipKnoT, Mudvayne, Metallica, SOAD to name a few, that being said I also enjoy a bit of Shawn Collins, Goo Goo Dolls, Trace Adkins (on occasion) and even a little Ice T... so when I say I like a lot of different kinds I mean a lot of different kinds :p

"Yeah actually I do have one, what's "tWINs"? I've noticed you end your posts with it."

Minnesota Twins are a baseball team in the states. Here on TOL we have St. Peter and St. Paul people and so I've expanded the tWINs to cover them both and figure we're all winners.

The Twins might actually do well this coming season. If they do I'm sure I'll keep you and the rest of the board informed. tWINs

Ah I see, thanks. Goodluck in the coming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.