Gender differences and a recently defined word: Sexism

ClimateSanity

Yes , the word sexism did not exist until a faculty student meeting at a college in 1965. To me, there are many differences between men and women and it's not sexist to acknowledge it. It is sexist to make judgements about a person based on gender because there are traits that overshadow sexual differences. Trump has been called a sexist because of his offensive remarks. He offends both genders equally, but when he offends, I don't believe he thinks the offended is defined by their gender but merely uses a gender based trait ( looks, weight) to offend. He doesn't avoid gender in his arsenal of attacks and so I don't see him as being sexist.

genuineoriginal

After the fall of the tower of Babel, humankind split into many different tribes.
These tribes lived in isolation from each other and developed standards of behavior for their tribe.
Successful tribes developed standard gender roles.
These standard gender roles became stereotypes about behavior by members of a gender.

During the 1960's there was a revolt against these successful societal standards of behavior.
This revolt included the gender stereotypes.

Does that mean that the standards of behavior created by successful societies was wrong?
Or does it mean that the people who invented sexism as an offense are just rebellious?

1 Samuel 15:23
23For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.​