George Floyd Body Cam - You Make The Call!

Gary K

Banned
So you think he was having trouble with breathing from the fentanyl? Maybe he probably didn't want to say he was on drugs because he didn't want to get in trouble for it. I wonder if the two people that were with him will say whether or not he was having problems breathing before the police came.

For someone like Floyd to think that if he didn't say he was on drugs that he'd get away with it would be really stupid. He knows he's going to have his blood drawn because of his arrest. He's a convicted felon so he's going to be looked at very carefully, and he has to know that with the length of his rap sheet. Being arrested was not a new thing to him. He knew the process.

That said there was no reason for him to die. I don't believe it was based upon his race, but upon his previous contacts over the years with Derek Chauvin. Those two guys had known each other for close to a decade. They had worked together in the same strip club for years, and there is a lot of evidence that it was a front for unnamed US intelligence agencies. They were passing fake money out of that club as a way to work their way undercover into the Islamic community there. And there was Floyd passing funny money when the club was shut down. That made him a target for the club's security of whom Chauvin had been head of security there for several years. If you'll notice Floyd didn't get real flustered about being arrested until they were putting him into the back of Chauvin's cruiser. Was it a public hit for doing something really stupid and putting the club at risk for exposure? I think it's far more likely something like that rather than a crime based on race.

God's Truth

For someone like Floyd to think that if he didn't say he was on drugs that he'd get away with it would be really stupid.
You say that and it gets me thinking of a few things. For one, criminals are stupid. For another thing, he sounded like he thought he could talk the police out of taking him when he kept saying something like he is claustrophobic and that he is a nice guy ( something like that).

One more thing is that you have to have a good reason then why he didn't tell he was overdosing?
He knows he's going to have his blood drawn because of his arrest. He's a convicted felon so he's going to be looked at very carefully, and he has to know that with the length of his rap sheet. Being arrested was not a new thing to him. He knew the process.

See my above statement.
That said there was no reason for him to die. I don't believe it was based upon his race, but upon his previous contacts over the years with Derek Chauvin. Those two guys had known each other for close to a decade. They had worked together in the same strip club for years, and there is a lot of evidence that it was a front for unnamed US intelligence agencies. They were passing fake money out of that club as a way to work their way undercover into the Islamic community there. And there was Floyd passing funny money when the club was shut down. That made him a target for the club's security of whom Chauvin had been head of security there for several years. If you'll notice Floyd didn't get real flustered about being arrested until they were putting him into the back of Chauvin's cruiser. Was it a public hit for doing something really stupid and putting the club at risk for exposure? I think it's far more likely something like that rather than a crime based on race.

I don't think it was about race either, but where did you get that story from?
He could have easily of said don't take me in Chauvin's car let me go in someone else's because I have a problem with him.

God's Truth

ok doser

When I was watching the video you posted, I noticed that Floyd said he was shot before by the police, but I don't see anything about that on the Internet. Do you know of any information about if it is true and if it is what those circumstances were?

God's Truth

For someone like Floyd to think that if he didn't say he was on drugs that he'd get away with it would be really stupid. He knows he's going to have his blood drawn because of his arrest. He's a convicted felon so he's going to be looked at very carefully, and he has to know that with the length of his rap sheet. Being arrested was not a new thing to him. He knew the process.

And another thing, if Floyd would have said he was overdosing, an ambulance would have taken him to the hospital and he wouldn't have had to go in Chauvin's car.

Gary K

Banned
You say that and it gets me thinking of a few things. For one, criminals are stupid. For another thing, he sounded like he thought he could talk the police out of taking him when he kept saying something like he is claustrophobic and that he is a nice guy ( something like that).

One more thing is that you have to have a good reason then why he didn't tell he was overdosing?

See my above statement.

I don't think it was about race either, but where did you get that story from?
He could have easily of said don't take me in Chauvin's car let me go in someone else's because I have a problem with him.
If someone is involved in undercover work saying that they have a problem with riding with a former coworker in an undercover operation is not a very good idea. People in that line of work live and work by very different standards than the average citizen. They are to hide all relationships of that type.

I posted this link a while back on one of the original Floyd threads, but here it is again.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...nt-understand/

BTW, just so you know, this is one of AB's favorite news sources because of all the conservative leanings he professes to have. He especially likes the name: Conservative Treehouse. He says he fits right in at Conservative Treehouse because of all his conservative ideation and the love of conservative principles that he makes the core of his life. :D

Ideation I`de*a"tion, n.
The faculty or capacity of the mind for forming ideas; the
exercise of this capacity; the act of the mind by which
objects of sense are apprehended and retained as objects of
thought.

God's Truth

If someone is involved in undercover work saying that they have a problem with riding with a former coworker in an undercover operation is not a very good idea. People in that line of work live and work by very different standards than the average citizen. They are to hide all relationships of that type.
Okay, but then why not just say I am over dosing and need an ambulance?

And, why not just put Floyd in jail instead of killing him, if what you say is true?

I posted this link a while back on one of the original Floyd threads, but here it is again.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...nt-understand/

BTW, just so you know, this is one of AB's favorite news sources because of all the conservative leanings he professes to have. He especially likes the name: Conservative Treehouse. He says he fits right in at Conservative Treehouse because of all his conservative ideation and the love of conservative principles that he makes the core of his life. :D

I admit to not knowing the political beliefs of the members very much and not following closely the politic threads because my main attention is on the religion threads. So excuse me for that.

So what do you think about George Floyd saying in the video okay doser posted where Floyd says he was shot before by the police?

It doesn't seem to be discussed in detail on the Internet. Do you know anything about that?

way 2 go

As other officers have been saying - if you can say "I can't breathe", you're breathing. And they asked him repeatedly if he was on something. If he was having a reaction to an overdose of fentanyl that would have been the time to say "oh yes, by the way, I am overdosing on fentanyl"

watched a lot of "live pd" never seen a overdose victim after being revived admit to taking drugs
they always denied it .

Gary K

Banned
Okay, but then why not just say I am over dosing and need an ambulance?

And, why not just put Floyd in jail instead of killing him, if what you say is true?

I admit to not knowing the political beliefs of the members very much and not following closely the politic threads because my main attention is on the religion threads. So excuse me for that.

So what do you think about George Floyd saying in the video okay doser posted where Floyd says he was shot before by the police?

It doesn't seem to be discussed in detail on the Internet. Do you know anything about that?

I hadn't watched doser's video until now. I think the claim that Floyd was oding on fentanyl is completely bogus. If he had injected an overdoes he would have been dead before he got the needle out. And if he had snorted it within just a couple of minutes he would have gone into convulsions/spasms and been unable to speak. This stuff works very fast. Floyd would not have been up and around and talking more than a half hour later if he was oding on fentanyl. https://www.livescience.com/58682-fentanyl-overdose-characteristics.html

Did you even read the article I linked to? Sundance talks about Chauvin possibly being the enforcer in that undercover group. If that's true Chauvin was someone that Floyd would have had a strong fear of. Especially since he was doing something really stupid, and I'm not referring to being high.

I wouldn't worry about not knowing people's political beliefs. In a way you're much better off without knowing that. It's certainly not a negative. Several people here aren't honest about that anyway.

God's Truth

I hadn't watched doser's video until now. I think the claim that Floyd was oding on fentanyl is completely bogus. If he had injected an overdoes he would have been dead before he got the needle out. And if he had snorted it within just a couple of minutes he would have gone into convulsions/spasms and been unable to speak. This stuff works very fast. Floyd would not have been up and around and talking more than a half hour later if he was oding on fentanyl. https://www.livescience.com/58682-fentanyl-overdose-characteristics.html

Did you even read the article I linked to? Sundance talks about Chauvin possibly being the enforcer in that undercover group. If that's true Chauvin was someone that Floyd would have had a strong fear of. Especially since he was doing something really stupid, and I'm not referring to being high.

I wouldn't worry about not knowing people's political beliefs. In a way you're much better off without knowing that. It's certainly not a negative. Several people here aren't honest about that anyway.

The autopsy said he had methamphetamine in him too. That could have been why he had trouble breathing and was behaving so paranoid.

I haven't read the article you gave because it is too much like a conspiracy theory. Why would Chauvin kill him because of undercover stuff and not just put Floyd in jail?

If Floyd thought that Chauvin was going to kill him for some undercover stuff, he could have said he had trouble with that police officer, I mean if he thought he was going to be killed anyway why not say something?

I wonder why there doesn't seem to be anything on the Internet about Floyd's previous gun shot wound.

Gary K

Banned
The autopsy said he had methamphetamine in him too. That could have been why he had trouble breathing and was behaving so paranoid.

I haven't read the article you gave because it is too much like a conspiracy theory. Why would Chauvin kill him because of undercover stuff and not just put Floyd in jail?

If Floyd thought that Chauvin was going to kill him for some undercover stuff, he could have said he had trouble with that police officer, I mean if he thought he was going to be killed anyway why not say something?

I wonder why there doesn't seem to be anything on the Internet about Floyd's previous gun shot wound.

When you refuse to read you miss out on a lot of info. Your questions would have been answered had you actually read the article. I'll be responding to no further questions from you as you won't even look at the evidence. No point in doing so.

God's Truth

When you refuse to read you miss out on a lot of info. Your questions would have been answered had you actually read the article. I'll be responding to no further questions from you as you won't even look at the evidence. No point in doing so.

You didn't even address all of my questions but are upset I didn't read your article.

It looks like neither one of us are really interested then.

Bye.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
As other officers have been saying - if you can say "I can't breathe", you're breathing. And they asked him repeatedly if he was on something. If he was having a reaction to an overdose of fentanyl that would have been the time to say "oh yes, by the way, I am overdosing on fentanyl"

"In reality, nothing in the video is all that unexpected, and nothing in it changes the fact that law-enforcement officers kept a handcuffed, obviously unwell man face down, with a knee on his neck, for about eight minutes, including two minutes after they failed to find a pulse. The second-degree-murder charge against Derek Chauvin is likely a stretch, as Andy McCarthy detailed back in June, but the other options available to the jury — third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter — remain entirely plausible." - https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opin...oyd-video-should-not-surprise-you/ar-BB17Hipa

The Berean

Tucker Carlson makes a strong point in suggesting that the level of fentanyl in his system as per the autopsy results was certainly high enough to have triggered respiratory distress. When the police first tapped on the window of his car he may have been starting to have difficulty breathing and he can be heard clearly stating "I can't breathe, I can't breathe" long before he was on the ground with a knee on his neck.

Floyd seems to be under quite a bit of duress in the video even when he was sitting against the wall. Did the officers suspect he was under the influence of some drug? He seemed a bit paranoid IMO. Still the officers should have taken is cries of troubled breathing and checked him more while he was on the ground. Still, the video has given me doubts that his death was racially motivated.

Hilltrot

This is what happens when a white person fails to follow moronic contradictory directions from a stupid trigger-happy cop.
Any white person who is not an idiot knows they are more likely to be shot by a cop for the same actions and no one will care.

The directions for Floyd were actually understandable and said with an even tone without the verbal threat of violence.

Hilltrot

obviously unwell man
So police are doctors now?

Can you look at a hundred people and tell who has AIDS? Oh wait, that’s too easy, it’s the homosexual.

Can you tell who has the CCP virus by looking?

The man lied before and there was no reason to believe otherwise.
face down, with a knee on his neck, for about eight minutes
Standard police police procedure that they were taught.
two minutes after they failed to find a pulse
Not every time a lay person tries to find a pulse on someone else do they actually find one.

In addition, once the guy was dead, it doesn’t matter anymore. Unless you want to trump up some desecration charges.
third-degree murder
This was never viable and anyone who thought it was viable is a moron.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This is what happens when a white person fails to follow moronic contradictory directions from a stupid trigger-happy cop.
Any white person who is not an idiot knows they are more likely to be shot by a cop for the same actions and no one will care.

The directions for Floyd were actually understandable and said with an even tone without the verbal threat of violence.
Horrific.
It appears the commands weren't coming from the cop who shot Shaver for trying to pull up his shorts, but from another incompetent officer.

Hilltrot

Horrific.
It appears the commands weren't coming from the cop who shot Shaver for trying to pull up his shorts, but from another incompetent officer.

True. One cop was an illiterate moron who ran to the Philippines with his massive pension. The other trigger-happy cop took his $30,000 a year lifetime tax-free pension he received after leaving the police force at the age of 28 . . .

Who says murdering innocent white people doesn't pay . . .

Hey here's a cop who got $4.5 million dollars for the privilege of shooting a white guy for calling him the N-word.

The message is very clear. Murder anyone with a fair complexion - get paid.

I am not pro-police. I stopped drinking that Kool-Aid a long time ago. I support police when it makes sense for them to exist. I don't support them no matter what.

I'm sorry to trigger some who are insanely pro-police, but we don't need police for this.

Eight police are needed to stop Christians from witnessing, arresting them, and stealing their property.

There are a few good apples out there, but most police are paid muscle and they will follow whatever order they think will get them paid.

Same goes with those who serve in the military. They are not the friends of those who follow Jesus. Yes, there are a few good apples. But you will never hear me say "Thank you for your service." There are a few Vietnam vets left that got a raw deal, but most have been amply awarded for doing mostly nothing.