"Give Your Life to Jesus"

Ben Masada

13256154_10153619235321161_6746160713615576181_n.png

That's not what Jesus said. He said: You can be saved, but you have to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. If you find hard to believe he said that, read Luke 16:29-31.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
John 5

41 “I do not accept glory from men, 42 but I know you—that you have no love for God within you. 43 I have come in My Father’s name, yet you don’t accept Me. If someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. 44 How can you believe? While accepting glory from one another, you don’t seek the glory that comes from the only God. 45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom you have set your hope. 46 For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, because he wrote about Me. 47 But if you don’t believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Ben Masada

That is about 'us' in general.

Jesus is the Savior of the whole world, but the whole world is not saved. That is more proof that that scripture is about 'us' in general.

Really! If Jesus is the savior of the whole world, why would he forbid his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles? If you find hard to believe that such a thing could have come from Jesus, read Matthew 10:5,6.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Did you know I am Jewish? Assuming you did, why give to a Jew a quote from the gospel of Paul, the founder of an anti-Jewish religion? (Acts 11:26)
You're not Jewish, you're just a wannabe (Hosea 1:9 KJV). If you want to be saved, you must be saved like everyone else today and that by trusting the Lord believing the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)! It is your only hope!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Really! If Jesus is the savior of the whole world, why would he forbid his disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles? If you find hard to believe that such a thing could have come from Jesus, read Matthew 10:5,6.
Perhaps you don't understand, Jesus forbade the 12 from going to the gentiles before His DBR. The Risen, Ascended Christ Jesus came to Paul with the gospel of grace. Finish reading your Bible - Romans thru Philemon

Ben Masada

You're not Jewish, you're just a wannabe (Hosea 1:9 KJV). If you want to be saved, you must be saved like everyone else today and that by trusting the Lord believing the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)! It is your only hope!

Saved from what, hell-fire? That's what Jesus said, to escape from "Hell-fire" we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law. Do you do what Jesus said? (Luke 16:29-31) Let me hear what you have to say!

God's Truth

Jesus forbade it when he walked the earth because he came FIRST for those who were waiting for him. He came first for those who already belonged to God.

Jesus says when he is lifted up, crucified, then ALL can be saved.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

God's Truth

That's not what Jesus said. He said: You can be saved, but you have to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. If you find hard to believe he said that, read Luke 16:29-31.

You do not listen to Moses. Moses says come to the High Priest at the tent and give your animal sacrifice.

God took your earthly temple, you have no more High Priest, and you cannot sacrifice animals, because God wants you to come to Jesus, the High Priest, and the Lamb of God who shed his blood, and He wants you to be the tent/temple of the Living God.