God doe not desire to shame the trinitarians for their error

Status
Not open for further replies.

oatmeal

God is willing to let you trinitarians save face when you finally realize the depth of the error of the doctrine of the trinity

James 1:5

5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

AMP
If any of you lacks wisdom [to guide him through a decision or circumstance], he is to ask of [our benevolent] God, who gives to everyone generously and without rebuke or blame, and it will be given to him.

AMPC
If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of the giving God [Who gives] to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him.

CEB
But anyone who needs wisdom should ask God, whose very nature is to give to everyone without a second thought, without keeping score. Wisdom will certainly be given to those who ask.
CJB
Now if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives to all generously and without reproach; and it will be given to him.
CEV
If any of you need wisdom, you should ask God, and it will be given to you. God is generous and won’t correct you for asking.

etc

I am certainly not here to shame anyone, for I was a defender of the trinitarian doctrine for a time, that is, until I heard

I Timothy 2:5

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

The superb and absolute clarity of that verse distinguishing betweeen God and the man Christ Jesus did for me.

It is available for anyone who seeks wisdom to have that "aha" moment

So if you are still looking for excuses to stick with a false doctrine,

Why don't you quit now and simply believe God's word?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God is willing to let you trinitarians save face when you finally realize the depth of the error of the doctrine of the trinity

James 1:5

5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

AMP
If any of you lacks wisdom [to guide him through a decision or circumstance], he is to ask of [our benevolent] God, who gives to everyone generously and without rebuke or blame, and it will be given to him.

AMPC
If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of the giving God [Who gives] to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him.

CEB
But anyone who needs wisdom should ask God, whose very nature is to give to everyone without a second thought, without keeping score. Wisdom will certainly be given to those who ask.
CJB
Now if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives to all generously and without reproach; and it will be given to him.
CEV
If any of you need wisdom, you should ask God, and it will be given to you. God is generous and won’t correct you for asking.

etc

I am certainly not here to shame anyone, for I was a defender of the trinitarian doctrine for a time, that is, until I heard

I Timothy 2:5

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

The superb and absolute clarity of that verse distinguishing betweeen God and the man Christ Jesus did for me.

It is available for anyone who seeks wisdom to have that "aha" moment

So if you are still looking for excuses to stick with a false doctrine,

Why don't you quit now and simply believe God's word?

There is no error in the doctrine of the Trinity. It is plain as the nose on your face if you interpret Scripture properly.

What does this infer;

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. John 1:1

And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14

oatmeal

There is no error in the doctrine of the Trinity. It is plain as the nose on your face if you interpret Scripture properly.

What does this infer;

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. John 1:1

And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14

Hey there, how have you been? Haven't heard from you in a long time

My nose is not plain to me at all.

all I can see of my nose from where is sit, is a fuzzy image of the tip of my nose.

See, that is the difference between you and those of us who understand II Peter 1:20

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

You interpret scripture.

Since the trinitarian doctrine stipulates that Jesus is the word and Jesus is God then John 1:1 must be saying, In the beginning was Jesus, and the Jesus was with Jesus and Jesus was Jesus

Really?

Is that what John 1:1 is telling us?

I believe God has a sound mind, and expresses sound ideas and truths so that man can respect, appreciate and love truth, to love God's word, His logos, the scripture and His son

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey there, how have you been? Haven't heard from you in a long time

My nose is not plain to me at all.

all I can see of my nose from where is sit, is a fuzzy image of the tip of my nose.

See, that is the difference between you and those of us who understand II Peter 1:20

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

You interpret scripture.

Since you say Jesus is the word and Jesus is God then John 1:1 is saying, In the beginning was Jesus, and the Jesus was with Jesus and Jesus was Jesus

Really?

Is that what John 1:1 is telling us?

I believe God has a sound mind, and expresses sound ideas and truths so that man can respect, appreciate and love truth, to love God's word, His logos, the scripture and His son

Who is the Word in John. John obviously describes the Word as a person.

oatmeal

Who is the Word in John. John obviously describes the Word as a person.

Good question to ask "who?"

But we must also ask the question "what?"

Who is the logos and what is the logos in John?

Since scripture, the written word, is also the logos, not in the flesh, but in writing, we must include God' written word in that verse as well.

God, having foreknowledge, would already know exactly what He would have written down by His prophets as He revealed what would become the logos in writing.

Are you with me so far?

oatmeal

Romans 5:1

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

that includes those who have been tricked into believing in the trinitarian doctrine

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

oatmeal

Indeed it is simple to all but rank heretics and spammers.

The Word was God and the Word was made flesh. Jesus is God in the flesh.

What is the word?

Where did you learn that God is the word? or that Jesus is the word?

Did you read it from God's word? or did you pull it out a hat? did some little bird tell you?

Or did you read it from God's word?

What was Jesus referring to in

Luke 11:28
But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

keep what? It! What is that "It" that they are supposed to keep?

John 10:35
If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Who are these people that God refers to as gods unto whom the word of God came?

What is that word of God that came unto them? Can the word of God be broken? Scripture cannot be broken.

What is the word?

oatmeal

Indeed it is simple to all but rank heretics and spammers.

The Word was God and the Word was made flesh. Jesus is God in the flesh.

You limit God, you try to put the one true God into a box, You have tried to force fit the God that inhabits all eternity into a human body. God is everywhere present, he is not stuck in a human body

Acts 12:24
But the word of God grew and multiplied.

are you telling me that the logos of God, or as you adamantly proclaim, the God of God, (for you, logos refers to God only) grew? and multiplied?

How many Gods? logos'? are there now?

Right Divider

Body part
What is the word?

Where did you learn that God is the word? or that Jesus is the word?

Did you read it from God's word? or did you pull it out a hat? did some little bird tell you?

Or did you read it from God's word?
The book of John... first chapter.... get a Bible and check it out.

What was Jesus referring to in

Luke 11:28
But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

keep what? It! What is that "It" that they are supposed to keep?
False equivocation. Fallacy... lie...

The Word was God... the Word was made flesh.... God in the flesh.

Right Divider

Body part
You limit God, you try to put the one true God into a box, You have tried to force fit the God that inhabits all eternity into a human body. God is everywhere present, he is not stuck in a human body
You're either incredibly dishonest or completely retarded.

I'm not "limiting God"... I'm believing God in what He said He did and what He did.

Jesus did NOT stop being God when the Word was made flesh.

6days

What attributes does the Father have that the Son doesn't? Not the human being... But the One who claims he was "I AM"... before Abraham. ). In what ways, is the pre-existant Jesus not equal to God the Father?

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
True, but the problem with prooftexting is that another verse can usually be found which apparently implies something different. For example, while Jesus did say, ""I and the Father are One" in John 10:30, John also quotes Jesus as saying, "my Father is greater than I" (John 14:28).

That's what happens when people do not realize that Jesus humbled Himself to become a man. The Lord Jesus Christ has two natures: God; man.

Status
Not open for further replies.