GOD is light. Light cannot create evil.

ttruscott

Satan quotes scripture to lie…

I start with accepting GOD's attributes at full face value and comparing all of theology to that revelation. I did not come to Bible study in this way. At first, 40 years ago, when I saw a contradiction to HIS love I had to search for a meaning and orthodoxy gave me suggestions and where orthodoxy of all the sects came together the meaning was impossible to resist. The weight of 2000 years (or 4000 for OT studies) was too much. But not anymore - if a doctrine doesn't fit HIS loving righteousness and justice, it is wrong, not a mystery.

The two doctrines I have quit believing because they have never been properly reconciled with HIS goodness (loving and righteous in justice) except by erudite sophistry are: 1. our inherited sinfulness and 2. GOD knew who would end in hell before HE created them.

1. GOD (who would not create Satan evil) created HIS Bride (and every other human) evil by making them humans in Adam's line when there was no reason for HIM to do this. It is written GOD is light for a reason and that reason is that light cannot create dark! It is impossible because by its essence light destroys dark. Dark is created when someone turns against the light and blocks the light...which GOD CANNOT do as a house divided against itself cannot stand, not even by using a surrogate sinner to apply his sin to HIS creation.

People are willing to believe that GOD cannot create evil, then they allow themselves to be persuaded that in our creation GOD DID have us created evil by creating us human and by having us humans inheriting from Adam his sin.

That we are conceived or born as sinners must be explained but NOT by choosing the blasphemy that GOD created us evil in Adam. It is totally UNNECESSARY when another method of our being sinners before being human is available, ie, we had a pre-earth life as spirits and in that life all those who would become human chose by their free will to be sinners in HIS sight, either eternally sinful (condemned already for the unforgivable sin) or temporarily sinful (predestined to be saved from their sin).

It is against all reason that HE would create HIS BRIDE as evil and disgustingly corrupt (by any means) so that her best is as filthy rags just to have to heal her and then start the marriage! As well this doctrine of inherited sin goes against scripture for those with the eyes to see and ears to hear:
Ezekiel 18:20 The one who sins is the one who will die. The child (human) will not share the guilt of the parent (Adam), nor will the parent share the guilt of the child.

Jeremiah 31:30 Instead, each will die for his own iniquity. Infants die well before being able to choose sin, proving they are sinful for death is the wages of sin, not the consequence of being born.

Why choose a blasphemy over the simple fact that our creation and our free will decision to become sinful was before the earth was created, not on earth during our earthly lives? Is the denial of our pre-conception existence so important?? Just because some old men made a political decision about 350 AD?

2. It is contended that GOD knows all things that can be known from eternity past to eternity future, a bit of a pagan Greek wisdom chosen as acceptable by the early Church leaders in their idolatry for all things Greek. I reject this definition of HIS omniscience because it implies that HE knew before their creation who would end in hell BUT CREATED THEM ANYWAY !!! which is a blatant rejection of the scripture that claims HE does not want anyone to die and takes no pleasure in the death of even the wicked while HE does all things for HIS pleasure. It is also not just a disregard for HIS attributes of being lovingly just but it destroys the meaning of those attributes if we accept this blasphemy!

How HIS omniscience can be reconciled with HIS lack of knowledge of who would end in hell before they were created I do not know but choosing to accept a blasphemy just to have a solution to this mystery is unacceptable.

Last edited:

ttruscott

The Scriptures explain that HE would never create those HE knew would end in hell: Deuteronomy 32:4 "The Rock! His work is perfect, For all His ways are just; A God of faithfulness and without injustice, Righteous and upright is He.

Psalm 145:17 The LORD is righteous in all His ways And kind in all His deeds.
1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

I contend that our GOD who is loving and kind, righteous and just and faithful to HIS creation so to treat them with love and justice, HE WOULD NEVER CREATE anyone to go to hell for any reason.

Does HE not do all for HIS own pleasure? Yet Psalm 5:4 You are not a God who takes pleasure in evil; with you the wicked cannot dwell. I contend that if this psalm is true, HE would never have created the evil reprobate for HIS pleasure because HE takes no pleasure in evil. Also HE takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked or of anyone; Ezekiel 33:11 Say to them: ‘As I live,’ says the Lord God, ‘I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked,...' so how can HE created them knowing their end in eternal damnation???

And finally, to will them to a life of evil, suffering and hell is contrary to Lamentations 3:33 For He does not willingly afflict or grieve the sons of men. If HE is not willing to punish evil, how could HE willingly create people to end in eternal punishment?

ttruscott

GOD cannot create evil:

1 John 1:5 This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all.
Surely this means that HE cannot do or create evil in any way by any method any more than a match can be struck and darkness come out and fill a room! If you think this verse means something else I'd love to hear what that is but please, no more theology saying that creating us as men inheriting Adam's sin is NOT creating us to be sinners and evil.

Do we believe Mark 3:23 So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables: “How can Satan drive out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand." ? Is not the holy side of this syllogism IF GOD drives our Satan's evil, how can HE create the evil HE hates? IF GOD hates wickedness: and has no wickedness in HIM, Psalm 92:15 proclaiming, "The LORD is upright; he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in him. and Psalm 5:4 For You are not a God who delights in wickedness; no evil can dwell with You., how can we say that HE created wicked people by having them born as men in Adam without being a house divided? Both things cannot be true at the same time because they are opposites. IF HE cannot dwell with the wicked, how can HE have created us, especially HIS Bride, as evil in Adam?

Good cannot create bad:
Matthew 7:18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Christ is good so cannot create evil people by making them human in Adam's sin, especially those HE chose before the foundation of the world to be HIS Bride!!! What foolishness is this??

James 3:11 Can both fresh water and bitter water flow from the same spring? 12 My brothers, can a fig tree grow olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water. Though this is about words, how much more is it about the creation of people who are more important than words?

Isaiah 64:6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; ie, the unclean cannot produce that which is clean or profitable before GOD or to GOD…then how can we believe that that which is perfectly clean can produce filth and corruption? Once we decide that the doctrine of inherited sin is blasphemy against HIS loving justice, only then will we ever be open to the truth of how we became sinners ie where our depravity came from.

1 John 2:16 For everything in the world--the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life--comes not from the Father but from the world. To create us with a sin nature means that all these things comes for our nature as HE created it. This verse denies that very openly.

Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts--murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. Is 'heart' another name for 'human nature' or 'sinful nature'? Then you know what I think...

Gal 5:16 So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want. The flesh and the Spirit are contrary to each other, they are in conflict! One cannot produce the other as a fulfillment for any purpose whatsoever. How is it reasonable to think GOD creates that which HE is in conflict with...?

Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. THESE are the things GOD creates - wherein is there any place for sin and evil to be created?

Any verse you can find to argue HE created evil is INTERPRETED WRONGLY for sectarian purposes and as such is a blasphemy against HIS Holiness.