God says to execute the Ferguson protesters

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
16 If a false witness rises against any man to testify against him of wrongdoing, 17 then both men in the controversy shall stand before the Lord, before the priests and the judges who serve in those days. 18 And the judges shall make careful inquiry, and indeed, if the witness is a false witness, who has testified falsely against his brother, 19 then you shall do to him as he thought to have done to his brother; so you shall put away the evil from among you.

His hands were not up. So all who display it are knowingly falsely accusing the officer of murder. Your thoughts? Do you reject God's commands about how serious false witness is?

Last edited:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Only those who testified in court in a manner aimed at besmirching Officer Wilson's good name should be executed -- assuming that the law had been in place at the time.

glorydaz

16 If a false witness rises against any man to testify against him of wrongdoing, 17 then both men in the controversy shall stand before the Lord, before the priests and the judges who serve in those days. 18 And the judges shall make careful inquiry, and indeed, if the witness is a false witness, who has testified falsely against his brother, 19 then you shall do to him as he thought to have done to his brother; so you shall put away the evil from among you.

His hands were not up. So all who display it are knowingly falsely accusing the officer of murder. Your thoughts? Do you reject God's commands about how serious false witness is?

Lying and bearing false witness is very serious, but so many people are just plain ignorant it's hard to say. The people who indoctrinate the dummies are the ones who should be held with their feet to the fire. The rest should be forced to clean up what they destroyed. I'm thinking the lemmings should be rounded up and force fed a diet of facts...make them eat them til they choke.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Many believe that its the Ferguson district attorney and the police who are guilty of "bearing false witness!"

But when you follow the tried and true pattern of shooting unarmed black males, their story dies with them.

Last edited:

shagster01

19 then you shall do to him as he thought to have done to his brother; so you shall put away the evil from among you.

First, as far as I can tell, the grand jury did not prove that his hands were not up, they just didn't find enough evidence to show that they were.

Second, many witnesses said they were up. This does not mean they are lying, even if they weren't up in a surrendering pose. It could mean that from their point of view it looked that way.

Third, I haven't seen proof that his hands were "down" either. Who attacks people with their hands down?

Fourth, according to this verse (19), it would still only mean jail time, as I never heard the death penalty was an option for the cop.

musterion

How's a guy with his hands up get shot in the top of the head while upright by a cop shorter than he is?

shagster01

Who punches and tries to take a weapon with their hands up in surrender?

I'm not arguing that the cop was wrong. I don't think he was. I'm just saying that the idea the the protestors should be executed is absolutely retarded. But it was Nick's idea after all.

What football player charging the opposition have you seen doing so with their hands up in surrender?

Again, I was not saying that he was surrendering, only that some peope may have honestly seen it that way.

But to answer your question. . .

1966_dolphins_press_photo_ed_cooke.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
How's a guy with his hands up get shot in the top of the head while upright by a cop shorter than he is?

The laws of gravity and motion and forensics are different in Ferguson than any other place in the world. The only lying witnesses are those whose testimony matched the scientific evidence, because they know that kind of thing doesn't work around there and they are uncle toms.

They should be hung too just like that officer they are seeking to lynch because snitches get stitches.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

That picture is someone diving - why would someone surrendering be diving upward?

This is more accurate:

this-is-what-it-looks-like-a-split-second-before--1-19913-1348603286-11_big.jpg

Oh and that guy in orange, thats more like the stance that matches the forensic evidence also. What browns buddy said couldnt happen in a billion years, he was thoroughly debunked, along with his claim that brown was shot in the back.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Only those who testified in court in a manner aimed at besmirching Officer Wilson's good name should be executed -- assuming that the law had been in place at the time.

Valid points, but I was referring really to the concept and things that would stop it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The same magic bullet that the left has you think is necessary to shoot JFK from the back. Nothing magical about it, it just didn't happen how they claim.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Many believe that its the Ferguson district attorney and the police who are guilty of "bearing false witness

You are an idiot and the world is dumber because of your existence.

shagster01

That picture is someone diving - why would someone surrendering be diving upward?

This is more accurate:

this-is-what-it-looks-like-a-split-second-before--1-19913-1348603286-11_big.jpg

Oh and that guy in orange, thats more like the stance that matches the forensic evidence also. What browns buddy said couldnt happen in a billion years, he was thoroughly debunked, along with his claim that brown was shot in the back.

Do you see a lot of criminals charging with the crown of their head? Was he pretending it be a mountain goat?