godrulz is NOT a Christian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sozo

"Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?"

No one who claims Christ should fellowship with godrulz as though he is a believer... he is NOT!

He denies the cross.
He denies the gospel.
He denies the righteiusness of God.
He denies the Life.
He denies Jesus.

"If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth"

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Well, surprise, surprise... Sozo has stepped into Freak's mantle as the "Judge of Who is a Christian"™.

Jay had a pretty good run, let's see how long yours lasts, So-so. :chuckle:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by granite1010

:yawn:

Business as usual for TOL's resident feces thrower...
I guess that makes him the leader of the Excre-Men... :chuckle:

:: runs away, dodging rotten fruit ::

Chileice

Sozo,
It is threads like this that cross out the good things you say. YOU are not the Holy Spirit. I don't believe you are the one to judge. If you have a problem, why not write Godrulz a pm and explain where you think he is in error instead of sounding off like Freak did in his "everyboby is a heretic" series.

Sozo

Thanks for your unqualified input, you 3!

Zakath...... Gerald...... granite....

Granite

Hall of Fame
Always thought of myself as Moe, actually...

How Sozo rates anyone as "qualified" depends on his mood, which changes with the wind...

Sozo

Originally posted by Mr. 5020

Your right. Perhaps I should have capitalized Master.
Are we allowed to judge the relationship to God of those who are in the Mormon church? Jehovah Witnesses? Unitarians? Scientologists?

What "doctrine" gives precedence over another to qualify someone as a Christian?

keypurr

Sozo quote: "Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?"

Lawlessness, does this mean that you think we should keep the commandments? Are you doing that? Or are you messenger of the LAWLESS one.

You have convicted yourself Sozo, you don't believe in the law.
Take the log out of your own eye before you take the toothpick out of Godrulz's. Godrulz is a traditional churchman who is sincere in his beliefs. I do not agree with him in everything, but I respect his love for Christ.

If you are so righteous why are you talking to any of us at all. You may have some light in you, but you need new batteries. We are all seeking truth. You are judging, your not qualified to do that.

Sozo

Originally posted by keypurr

You have convicted yourself Sozo, you don't believe in the law.
You're an idiot, keypurr, and a liar. I have NEVER said that I do not believe in the Law.
You are judging, your not qualified to do that.
You may have some light in you, but you need new batteries.
Hypocritical dumbass! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.