good morning breakfast clubbers

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
Good morning everyone. :)

I treated myself and bought a Keurig for the shop. Coffee in seconds. Simple pleasures... :coffee:

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
but it is never strong enough for me

Well chrys it's the trade-off unfortunately... It's so worth it to walk in and push a button and have coffee. Gads, I guess that's the definition of spoiled. I can live with that. :chuckle:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Well chrys it's the trade-off unfortunately... It's so worth it to walk in and push a button and have coffee. Gads, I guess that's the definition of spoiled. I can live with that. :chuckle:

don't use black cups
it is easy to put the cup in upside down
and
not know it

I don't use black cups anymore

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
don't use black cups
it is easy to put the cup in upside down
and
not know it

I don't use black cups anymore

:chuckle: Thanks for the tip.

I love how it comes with a reusable cup you can put your own coffee in. Really?? Isn't that kind of why we own a Keurig? So we don't have to mess with it? :idunno:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
:chuckle: Thanks for the tip.

I love how it comes with a reusable cup you can put your own coffee in. Really?? Isn't that kind of why we own a Keurig? So we don't have to mess with it? :idunno:

it's not cheap
and
that is my main problem with it

Breathe

It's the smell of decomposing. :pain:

Spoiler
paper-passion-perfume-1.jpg

:(
I never knew.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
What ARE you all talking about [she frowns] honestly I go away for a day and everyone starts talking double dutch.

Hi...:)

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
it's not cheap
and
that is my main problem with it

they have one at the library at school

very nice, if a bit pricy

amazon.com baby... amazon.com

Got the Keurig at Costco - $25 off and came with 72 K-cups. I get my K-cups on amazon.com about as cheap as you can find them.

I look at it this way: I wanted a Dodge Challenger. I bought the Keurig instead. I can afford the K-cups... :D

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
amazon.com baby... amazon.com

Got the Keurig at Costco - $25 off and came with 72 K-cups. I get my K-cups on amazon.com about as cheap as you can find them.

I look at it this way: I wanted a Dodge Challenger. I bought the Keurig instead. I can afford the K-cups... :D
After having one for two years now, I really do not know why I waited. I do not miss dealing with changing filters, cleaning coffee pots, etc.

This year I added a water filter to my kitchen faucet, one that attaches to the facet and runs water through this 12 inch filtering system. Makes the coffee that much better. I actually burned out my first Keurig with the terrible city water before the warranty expired. The company sent me an upgraded model for a small surcharge.

Wal-Mart, Amazon, Bed Bath and Beyond all have various running sales on the k-cups so I am averaging around $0.40 - $0.65 per cup.

AMR