good morning breakfast clubbers

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Perhaps you would have preferred that I say fry in hell?

We know you don't have any "nice message" for him. That's what makes you such a manipulative witch, because then you can play all innocent, like you were just being nice, and "gosh," people were misunderstanding you. You don't change. You just stay quiet for a while and then come out with another dose of venom like a spider crawling out from her web.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
We know you don't have any "nice message" for him. That's what makes you such a manipulative witch, because then you can play all innocent, like you were just being nice, and "gosh," people were misunderstanding you. You don't change. You just stay quiet for a while and then come out with another dose of venom like a spider crawling out from her web.
You really need to spend more time in church dear one. You are starting to remind me of a harpie.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
And you to your burlap bag. :)

575_large_image.jpg

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you always come unhinged like this? Say 3 hale merrys and take a walk around the block to clear your brain.

Thunder's Muse

good morning breakfast... June 11th, 2014 07:56 AM Eeset You asked what it meant. I replied.

Not real smart, are you?

I'm not in the mood for your mind games today, Eeset. So, for the second and final time....Don't fuss with me today.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
good morning breakfast... June 11th, 2014 07:56 AM Eeset You asked what it meant. I replied.

Not real smart, are you?

I'm not in the mood for your mind games today, Eeset. So, for the second and final time....Don't fuss with me today.
Oh poor you. Nobody is forcing you to click on this thread.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:wave2: Morning

And here's another one for yesterday. :wave2:

Everyone have a great day. World Cup starts. :banana:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there