good morning breakfast clubbers

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That may be because there's no such thing as this 'wolf pack' you seem to be bunching a load of people into.
I think that whole attempt to play the victim card is astonishing. Should I call wolf when CW, THall and Res and/or zip show up to go at me in a thread? I haven't.

If you're getting mutual disagreement from people then it's because none of us like how you go about things, but it's still individual opinion.
I remember meshak crying wolves and I essentially said, "What, I don't get to put my two opposing cents in because a friend of mine has a similar opinion? And if I do I'm a part of a gang?" That's a pretty thin attempt to pull off getting away with objectionable posting, or limiting the response to it.

Then I don't like wolves! :mmph:

I'd never let anyone hurt precious little AB Cottontail. :D
Okay, I'm ALMOST through handing out neg reps then. :plain:

Arthur Brain

I think that whole attempt to play the victim card is astonishing. Should I call wolf when CW, THall and Res and/or zip show up to go at me in a thread? I haven't.

Quite, funny how there's no 'pack mentality' when the "victim" is okay with the arguments of others against one or a few. I didn't see any such objection when it came to RClady's lunacy in her holocaust denial thread...

I remember meshak crying wolves and I essentially said, "What, I don't get to put my two opposing cents in because a friend of mine has a similar opinion? And if I do I'm a part of a gang?" That's a pretty thin attempt to pull off getting away with objectionable posting, or limiting the response to it.

Exactly. I've never 'cried wolf' during tenure here when things were intense. I could care less.

Okay, I'm ALMOST through handing out neg reps then. :plain:

Well, I was through with handing out intentional neg reps a coupla weeks into 2006 after joining (discounting uk mikey who requested them). My decision and mine alone. :)

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
if you don't stir the pot, stuff sticks to the bottom :idunno:

Be sure to tell your doctor if you experience shortness of breath, diarrhea, cramps, increased cholesterol levels, dizziness or arrhythmic heartbeat. Other reported side effects can be found in the woodshed.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
gmorng

passedoutbunn.jpg

day 31 of the zoo watch - Last Activity: June 3rd, 2014 02:40 PM

and
while he is awol
we will feature

the best of zoo

Breathe

I stir the pot?

what's wrong with that?

do I have to say that I have a life offline?

Well, it causes conflict, inside and outside the body of believers.

Of course you have a life offline - but when others complain that I am not here to answer a post, I feel the need to point out that I don't sit here all day waiting to reply. Nor will I be here for very long this morning. I have to go to work.