ECT Gospel founded in Revelation

SaulToPaul 2

In what way does out not match?

Revelation 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Revelation 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

vs

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

SaulToPaul 2

Heb 13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Isa 58:5 Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the LORD?
Isa 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
Isa 58:7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
Isa 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.
Isa 58:9 Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;
Isa 58:10 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:
Isa 58:11 And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
Isa 58:12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.
Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
Isa 58:14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Gen 1:1 - Rev 22:21

whitestone

This is a major concern actually, as I do adhere to a disp. view. In such the question begs to be answered "will the dispensation of grace(today) end?" and if there will be an end of it represented by the 1st res. and rapture(i.e. all who were beheaded for their test. in Christ and those who remain being removed),,,then when the Millennial kingdom begins and the disp.of grace ends will we recognize it or confuse it the same way they did when the disp. of grace began?

In (Revelations 10:6 KJV) there is the comment "time no longer",but what time end of the days of the disp. of grace? We following the rest from there see that (Revelations 10:7 KJV) that the "mystery of God should be finished"(we recognize the mystery as the mysteries given in the Gospel of grace).

Then in verse 8-10 John is told to "take the book and eat it" but in verse 11 he is told that he must "prophecy again",,,compare this to the voice of the 7 thunders in (Revelations 10:2-4 KJV) where he is told "seal up those things ect.",,so untill the 7th day(disp.of the mill.) they remain "sealed" and then (in the 7th disp.) the same as in the end of the dip. of the law and the beginning of the disp. of grace God sent some to reveal mysteries/prophecies the same then when the 7th trump has sounded will also those be sent to prophecy the manner of the kingdom the "everlasting Gospel of God".

That is in (Revelations 1:19 KJV) he is told of 3 things he is seeing past(disp.of law),present(disp.of grace),and future (disp.of the mill./everlasting Gospel),,,

So in 1948 Israel became a nation again and before this the prophecies could not be fulfilled concerning the things about the future nation. But as we can see it is now a nation and so these things remaining can now begin to be fulfilled.

Beware!!!,,,it is also prophesied that the beast will (also) set up a kingdom in place of Gods kingdom on this earth. The entire earth will believe it to be the fulfillment of the kingdom of God and say it is of God when it is not. Never the less it will be set up prior to the 1st res./rapture and Christ actual return when he sets up his "real kingdom". So the "image" then will be removed at his coming but most will look at the Image and say it is Gods nation/kingdom and worship it as Gods actual kingdom.

Put it to the test of scripture as a barean,,,,did the dead in Christ rise in 1941 7 years prior to this nations creation? Did the rapture occur in 1941 shortly after the 1st res.? If today or tomorrow there will be someone in Afghanistan,Syria,Iraq ect. who will still be beheaded for their testimony of Christ is this not still called today(disp.of Grace)? Then if the dead who die in Christ are still among us die,the Resurrection nor the rapture has yet occurred,,,,(TEST THAT ISRAEL AS TO IF IT IS AN IMAGE OR IF IT IS THE ACTUAL KINGDOM),,,

feneluscliff

Revelation 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Revelation 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

vs

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
You give me the details as to why it don't match? I want to see where your coming from so I can address your concerns correctly[emoji6]

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
John 5;22-23 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all*judgmentunto the*Son:That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father.

And we are one with both of them. Don't try to separate us from Christ and our Father.

feneluscliff

Gospel means good news.
The content of the two good news messages does not match.
Their is only one gospel, that which is in Revelation is the same gospel that the disciples were commission to preach. The gospel did not cease to be preach at their death. Revelation depicts the preach of the gospel in our time and the results of adhering to its appeal. Read mat 28;19-20; Mark 16;15-20; luke24;45-53 in Luke verse 47 is key and it's the supporting text the unites the one in Revelation.

john w

Hall of Fame
Their is only one gospel, that which is in Revelation is the same gospel that the disciples were commission to preach. The gospel did not cease to be preach at their death. Revelation depicts the preach of the gospel in our time and the results of adhering to its appeal. Read mat 28;19-20; Mark 16;15-20; luke24;45-53 in Luke verse 47 is key and it's the supporting text the unites the one in Revelation.

You made up this "there is just one piece of good news" in the bible "argument."

john w

Hall of Fame

1.Do you agree that the death, burial, resurrection, is part of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV?

2. Do/can lost people preach the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV?

feneluscliff

It was Jesus who prayed that those who are his would be one with him and our Father. Do you believe God didn't answer his prayer?
Yea that doesn't make him our brother. One meaning union but not that we are at the same level with him

SaulToPaul 2

So now you have three gospels by your saying the gospel of Peter is different to the gospel of Paul and neither being the everlasting Gospel, in your opinion.

LA

The Bible is full of good news messages. And none of the 3 you mentioned match.

Last edited by a moderator: