Grandma Lucy

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Grandma Lucy is the one fated to deal with most of the posts that are reported by disgruntled TOLers. She (?) deals with them in The Wood Shed which you cannot see unless you are a subscriber.

can non subscribers see chatbox content ?

fzappa13

Yes, but you have to register. If you go to the website and don't log on or aren't registered you can't see the chat box.

genuineoriginal

Grandma Lucy is the sweetest, most beautiful woman I know. Babe alert
Grandma Lucy
I'll pull this car over!
image.php

fzappa13

Date of Birth
December 21, 1920 (95)
Total Posts
Blog Entries

Yikes!

You know, at one time I suggested that the median age of Knights mods might be a little shy of ideal ... I hope that was before 2007.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Grandma Lucy sure is a handsome woman.

I checked her visitor messages for fun. Her signature is "get me a switch"

john w

Hall of Fame
I get banned often, sent to the GrannyLu shed, cuz chicks dig me. I feel so cheap, as too many chicks look at me, like a fat kid, looks at a cheeseburger. My mind is even more groovy.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I get banned often, sent to the GrannyLu shed, cuz chicks dig me. I feel so cheap, as too many chicks look at me, like a fat kid, looks at a cheeseburger. My mind is even more groovy.

You make even Grandma Lucy blush when you're in the shed with her. Take her for bowling and a burger next time.

fzappa13

:
Date of Birth
December 21, 1920 (95)
Total Posts
Blog Entries

Yikes!

You know, at one time I suggested that the median age of Knights mods might be a little shy of ideal ... I hope that was before 2007.

I tried checking out the 8,585 posts ... nada. Are they all woodshed? :shocked: