Great news for me!

Gary K

Banned
A couple of months ago I was diagnosed with cancer. Turns out I've had it for a year or so but dismissed the pain because I've had back pain for a couple of decades. The good news that I announced is going to have me being accused of being a wingnut. I'm cancer free today after a couple of weeks of treatment. No radiation, surgery, and no chemotherapy. I made that decision many years ago as it never made sense to use carcinogens to fight cancer. And I didn't need to.

About 40 years ago an Italian oncologist by the name of Simoncini was studying tumors and and discovered they all had white blobs in them so he biopsied on of the white lumps. It turns out that those white lumps were something that all women are very familiar with, candida albicans yeast. It's a naturally occurring fungus in the human body that only becomes a problem if our PH balance gets out of whack on the acidic side as it requires an acidic environment to really thrive. If the body becomes alkaline, 7.0 to 7.25, and stays at that level, it will eventually die off.

What Dr. Simoncini discovered is that in the presence of baking soda, which is very alkaline, candida cannot survive so he began by injecting tumors with a baking soda and water mixture and the tumors disappeared in days. He kept on treating and curing his patirntscancer until he thought the medical establishment would have to accept his evidence. They didn't. Instead his career was destroyed as well as his reputation by the media and the medical establishment.

Fortunately he kept on learning and improving his treatments as his ability to kill cancer was limited to those cancers in which a tumor could be injected. What he finally found was that if you raise the PH of the body to 8 to 8.5 for a few days it will kill any cancer because it kills the fungus. There is a guy online who had prostate cancer that had metastasized and gone into his bones. His doctor was going to put him on cesium. Instead he went on the baking soda treatment and is still alive and healthy today.

The treatment is simplicity itself. You take 1 level teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water a day for 5 days, It needas to be taken at 8 in the morning. There's no reason for that except as the protocol increases it makes things much easier to do On days 6 and 7 you take 2 teasons of the mixture once a day. On days 8 through the end of your treatment you take the mixture every 8 hours. This makes the timing obvious as you're now taking it at 8 am, 4 pm. and midnight.

I put this in the political section because the same groups that have with held Ivermection and HCQ and used coercion to push the "vaccines" are the same groups that destroyed Simoncini's reputation and smeared the idea of the baking soda cure. Their revenue streams are all they care about. If this cure for cancer becomes well known the entire cancer industry would go bankrupt as it is a multi billion dollar a year business as if people knew this they could cure their own cancer for a few pennies worth of aluminum free baking soda.

This isn't the only cancer cure that has brrn kept from the public. As far as I know they all worked on specific types of cancer but they did cure cancer. If anyone wants to hear anything on these cures I'll write that up in another post.

Hoping

Banned
A couple of months ago I was diagnosed with cancer. Turns out I've had it for a year or so but dismissed the pain because I've had back pain for a couple of decades. The good news that I announced is going to have me being accused of being a wingnut. I'm cancer free today after a couple of weeks of treatment. No radiation, surgery, and no chemotherapy. I made that decision many years ago as it never made sense to use carcinogens to fight cancer. And I didn't need to.

About 40 years ago an Italian oncologist by the name of Simoncini was studying tumors and and discovered they all had white blobs in them so he biopsied on of the white lumps. It turns out that those white lumps were something that all women are very familiar with, candida albicans yeast. It's a naturally occurring fungus in the human body that only becomes a problem if our PH balance gets out of whack on the acidic side as it requires an acidic environment to really thrive. If the body becomes alkaline, 7.0 to 7.25, and stays at that level, it will eventually die off.

What Dr. Simoncini discovered is that in the presence of baking soda, which is very alkaline, candida cannot survive so he began by injecting tumors with a baking soda and water mixture and the tumors disappeared in days. He kept on treating and curing his patirntscancer until he thought the medical establishment would have to accept his evidence. They didn't. Instead his career was destroyed as well as his reputation by the media and the medical establishment.

Fortunately he kept on learning and improving his treatments as his ability to kill cancer was limited to those cancers in which a tumor could be injected. What he finally found was that if you raise the PH of the body to 8 to 8.5 for a few days it will kill any cancer because it kills the fungus. There is a guy online who had prostate cancer that had metastasized and gone into his bones. His doctor was going to put him on cesium. Instead he went on the baking soda treatment and is still alive and healthy today.

The treatment is simplicity itself. You take 1 level teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water a day for 5 days, It needas to be taken at 8 in the morning. There's no reason for that except as the protocol increases it makes things much easier to do On days 6 and 7 you take 2 teasons of the mixture once a day. On days 8 through the end of your treatment you take the mixture every 8 hours. This makes the timing obvious as you're now taking it at 8 am, 4 pm. and midnight.

I put this in the political section because the same groups that have with held Ivermection and HCQ and used coercion to push the "vaccines" are the same groups that destroyed Simoncini's reputation and smeared the idea of the baking soda cure. Their revenue streams are all they care about. If this cure for cancer becomes well known the entire cancer industry would go bankrupt as it is a multi billion dollar a year business as if people knew this they could cure their own cancer for a few pennies worth of aluminum free baking soda.

This isn't the only cancer cure that has brrn kept from the public. As far as I know they all worked on specific types of cancer but they did cure cancer. If anyone wants to hear anything on these cures I'll write that up in another post.
Is that how they fight cancer in Russia?

Gary K

Banned
How does it taste? Can something other than water be used?
I don't know about not using water. I would think it is essential.

The taste isn't bad. I've taken baking soda before as a treatment for my kidneys and didn't find the taste objectionable then either. It seems some people mix it with water and a teaspoon of blackstrap molasses as it is high in potassium and magnesium both of which raise the PH level of the body.I think most people think it is going to taste twerrible as in very bitter, It;s not

Gary K

Banned
Is that how they fight cancer in Russia?
Mock away. You're dumb enough to think I come here and lie all the time so keep on doing it. It won't cost you anything but your life to refuse to believe me if you get cancer.

Gary K

Banned
The usual baloney from the medical establishment. They don't want to lose their cash cow.

Healthline will tell you it works but don't stop your radiation or chemotherapy. Then they lie about the doxsge and protocol. Big pharma is determined to stamp this out if they can. It's like I spoke about in the thread on my disappearing thread. They have spent a lot of money messing with the dns database as when you search for phkillscancer.com the search results show the url, but when your browser sends a request for the IP address of the website it takes you somewhere other than that website and the url shows up as ww1 rather than www in your browser address bar. That must have cost them mucho moola as the dns database is the most secure databaae in the world

Gary K

Banned
One thing I forgot to mention. When the candida die off starts it is a painful sensation. I used a high quality, full spectrum, CBD oiil for a pain killer. It works really well as if I didn't take it just before I went to bed I would only get an hour or two of sleep as the burning sensation in my arms, hands, front of my thighs, back, and chest was painful.

You'll need 2-3 droppers full placed under your tongue so you absorb it sublingualy. Hold it there for 20 seconds or so and you're good to go.

Hoping

Banned
Mock away. You're dumb enough to think I come here and lie all the time so keep on doing it. It won't cost you anything but your life to refuse to believe me if you get cancer.
Though it is an intriguing concept, coming from such an avid espouser of false information as yourself, it doesn't ring true.
Boy who cried wolf...you know?

Gary K

Banned
Though it is an intriguing concept, coming from such an avid espouser of false information as yourself, it doesn't ring true.
Boy who cried wolf...you know?

There is a terrible price to pay for ignorance/naivety which caises a person to trust the wwong people. What's your guess as to the fines big pharma has paid for fraud?

Last edited by a moderator:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
The usual baloney from the medical establishment. They don't want to lose their cash cow.
Don't be ridiculous...Baking Soda can kill you, you fool! :mad:

You're much better off taking radioactive poison...In measured doses we mean...Not enough to kill you; mind you.:unsure:

Just make you wish it did. That's the healthy way to go! 😄

Gary K

Banned
Don't be ridiculous...Baking Soda can kill you, you fool! :mad:

You're much better off taking radioactive poison...In measured doses we mean...Not enough to kill you; mind you.:unsure:

Just make you wish it did. That's the healthy way to go! 😄
LOL,

The probllen is I've seen these "measured doses" kill too many people I know over the past fifty years.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
LOL,

The probllen is I've seen these "measured doses" kill too many people I know over the past fifty years.
Nah...If you die it's the cancer, if you live it's the poison...And that's our story and we're stickin' to it!