Greta Thunberg, Deranged Poster Child For The Mentally Ill Left

marke

Ben Shapiro shreds the angry Swedish troll's "arguments"

can't access GO's similar thread in "Daily Topics", so i'm starting my own :p
Greta is just a leftist stooge being used by bad people to promote damaging ideas in hopes gullible people will accept the bad ideas because the duped little zombie promotes them under the guise of a sweet innocent girl who is some sort of genius climatologist.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Greta is just a leftist stooge being used by bad people to promote damaging ideas in hopes gullible people will accept the bad ideas because the duped little zombie promotes them under the guise of a sweet innocent girl who is some sort of genius climatologist.
I will be impressed by Greta when she starts tweeting enthusiastically about the university courses she's taking in electrical engineering and materials science and advanced particle physics

marke

I believe those are only useful for serving as toilet paper
No, not true. Uneducated college graduates use their worthless diplomas in secular societies to get government jobs that require some sort of school acknowledgment that the student passed the dumb-down degree requirements. Or else the dishonest wannabe graduates just lie about their educational achievements like Biden did.

marke

Greta Thunberg, secret orchestrator of the capital riots!

View attachment 395
Is Greta still being used by leftists to promote idiocy and bad science? Who are the morons putting that poor girl out there to hawk their leftist crap to rubes who might be persuaded she knows what she is talking about. Now the wunderkind is unsurprisingly criticizing Joe Biden. She seems to be in the running to replace AOC as the leftist democrat loonytuneville queen of lying crapology.

blah!' speech​

Greta Thunberg ridiculed President Joe Biden and other global leaders for their lack of dedication to her political cause during a youth conference on global warming.

The climate-warming activist made the comments during her speech at the Youth4Climate forum Tuesday in Milan, Italy. Thunberg, 18, repeated phrases used by global leaders in a mocking fashion.

"When I say climate change, what do you think of? I think jobs. Green jobs. Green jobs," she said, mocking Biden's global warming plan. "Build Back Better, blah, blah, blah!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Is Greta still being used by leftists to promote idiocy and bad science? Who are the morons putting that poor girl out there to hawk their leftist crap to rubes who might be persuaded she knows what she is talking about. Now the wunderkind is unsurprisingly criticizing Joe Biden. She seems to be in the running to replace AOC as the leftist democrat loonytuneville queen of lying crapology.

blah!' speech​

Greta Thunberg ridiculed President Joe Biden and other global leaders for their lack of dedication to her political cause during a youth conference on global warming.

The climate-warming activist made the comments during her speech at the Youth4Climate forum Tuesday in Milan, Italy. Thunberg, 18, repeated phrases used by global leaders in a mocking fashion.

"When I say climate change, what do you think of? I think jobs. Green jobs. Green jobs," she said, mocking Biden's global warming plan. "Build Back Better, blah, blah, blah!
How dare you!

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Color Me unsurprised

View attachment 4573

And there it is. Just like you find the man behind the curtain in The wizard of Oz, you will always find communism and Marxism behind every left-wing movement whether it is climate change, universal health Care, homosexuals and transsexuals, black lives matter, they are all fronts for Marxism and communism. And by the way, not to change the topic, but that is why every time Arthur Brain and Username say they are not marxists they are just blatant liars. They vote for marxists and they support all the Marxist front groups. They are marxists

marke

Blatant rubbish obviously although universal health care is hardly a bad thing and in case you still haven't noticed - Donald Trump is pro homosexual/transgender rights and yet it's constant crickets with you on the score. Why is that?
America has sunk to low depths of depravity when all we have as candidates for president are a choice between a pro-homosexual supporter of the US Constitution and a pro-Marxist baby killer.

marke

Strange person you are and no mistake. Hey, how about you get to court and show this 'preponderance of evidence' you supposedly have that proves election fraud and let us know what happens?
America will be destroyed by leftist Marxist barbarians before voter fraud will ever be arrested in court.

way 2 go

.https://twitter.com/goddeketal/status/1636465572153008134?s=20

The more I dug into
@GretaThunberg
's story, the more I realized that something stinks here. It's no COINCIDENCE that her first appearance was on August 20, 2018, with a sit-in protest in front of the Swedish Parliament, followed COINCIDENTALLY four days later by the release of a book she co-authored with her mother. But that's not all - the PR machine for her was already in full swing on August 20, thanks to a man named Ingmar Rentzhog, who financed and drove the campaign through his company,
@WeDontHaveTime
. And guess what? Rentzhog is also COINCIDENTALLY the chairman of the think tank "Global Challenge" (
@ChallengesFnd
), which is now COINCIDENTALLY fully financed by a billionaire named Kristine Person, a member of the Swedish Social Democratic Workers' Party and former minister in the government under Stefan Löfven. And if that's not enough, Rentzhog purely COINCIDENTALLY happened to walk by the Swedish Parliament on August 20 and encounter Greta during her sit-in protest, taking a photograph of her. But wait, there's more - Rentzhog and Gretas mother had already met before at a climate conference on May 4, 2018, which is COINCIDENTALLY the exact date when Rentzhog became CEO of the aforementioned think tank. And here's something interesting - both Kristine Person and Stefan Löfven happen to be members of Klaus Schwab's
@WEF
. It's amazing how all these connections seem to come full circle, isn't it? It's clear to me that something fishy is going on behind the scenes here. These people are manipulating the public and abusing their power for their own political gain. We need to be aware of their tactics and warn everybody we know about the Great Reset and the Fourth Industrial Revolution.