Guess What?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I do not know who Alex Jones is, and why would I care? Who is paying me to know these people? I have no need to care about some media or modern celebrities, if that is what it is? I never really liked celebrities much.:grave::wave:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
he is, in a manner of speaking, the current poster boy for freedom of speech

and he'll prolly lose

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not know who Alex Jones is, and why would I care? Who is paying me to know these people? I have no need to care about some media or modern celebrities, if that is what it is? I never really liked celebrities much.:grave::wave:

Be thankful Kat ... outside of standing against his corruption and hatred, he is someone who is not worth knowing.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

He's the mentally ill conspiracy nut who makes claims including but not limited to:

- the Sandy Hook school massacre never happened
- that 9/11 was an inside job
- that the Muslim terrorist Boston & San Bernardino attacks, the Oklahoma City bombing, the Columbine, Aurora theater, Orlando, and Mandalay Bay massacres were false flag or some such conspiratorial operations; and
- that the government bought a billion bullets in 2013 to use against the American public and
- its been pumping compounds into water to turn people and frogs into homosexuals.
- etc...

[MENTION=510]Bob Enyart[/MENTION] warns that by consuming Alex Jones' caustic message, people toy with their own mental health

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Since you went to the trouble to start a thread about someone who you do not know nor even care to know about, let me fill you in.

Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist who believes amongst other things that the 911 bombings and mass murder school/night club/ theater shootings were staged by the government. Many Libertarians love him, as does the liberal/Libertarian leaning President of the United States Donald Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJqLAleEnKw

Jones is currently in divorce court. Evidently Jones himself is now telling the truth and saying that he's a fraud.

http://bluetribune.com/2017/04/17/a...d-his-divorce-battle-is-getting-ugly-details/

Guess what Ktoyou? Now you know the truth about Alex Jones and his supporters.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Since you went to the trouble to start a thread about someone who you do not know nor even care to know about, let me fill you in.

Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist

Guess what Ktoyou? Now you know the truth about Alex Jones and his supporters.

Yes, I see he is that loud mouth fat guy, no wonder I forgot him. I do not care about bono, bong, cher, M&M, lady gaga, eddy bevis, bever cleaver, or any other entertainer much at all. They live their own lives, and if they do not know me, why should I care to know them. I wish more people thought like me, there would not be so many musicales ragmags sold:dizzy:

Last edited: