Guns!

Eric h

Is there any chance that domestic murderers would use some other method if a gun was not available?

About 45% of American household have a gun, but guns are the most favoured murder weapon. Apparently, the biggest gun owning groups are republicans and those earning over a $100K.

Probably, a 100% of American households have lethal kitchens knives, but they are the second choice for murder.

Probably every household owns pillows, and suffocation is the third popular choice.

Eric h

And guess which group is most apt to use a gun in committing domestic violence?

And guess which group has suffered the most injustice in the US. They were bought there as slaves. Sixty years ago, they had to fight to be able to sit down anywhere on a bus. Any black person who fought and died for their country, were segregated to the back of Arlington Cemetery, even in death they were not seen as equal. The list of injustice goes on.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And guess which group has suffered the most injustice in the US.
Does that excuse them committing domestic violence against their partners?
They were bought there as slaves.
Not a single negro in America today was bought here as a slave. In fact many negroes in America today came here freely after slavery had ended.
Sixty years ago, they had to fight to be able to sit down anywhere on a bus. Any black person who fought and died for their country, were segregated to the back of Arlington Cemetery, even in death they were not seen as equal. The list of injustice goes on.
Does that excuse them committing domestic violence against their partners?

Right Divider

Body part
Probably, a 100% of American households have lethal kitchens knives, but they are the second choice for murder.

Probably every household owns pillows, and suffocation is the third popular choice.
So again you avoid my obvious question that practically answers itself.

Here it is again: Is there any chance that domestic murderers would use some other method if a gun was not available?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
A gun is the weapon most commonly used in domestic homicides.

296-2964880_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-wojak-png-download-pea-brain-wojak.png

In fact, more than six times as many women are murdered by guns used by their current or former intimate partners than are killed by male strangers’ guns, knives or other weapons combined.

oupvsj3tdE0us6AeLli-o.png

It's probably fair to say, most people buy a gun with the thought of self defence. You probably can't go into a gun store and say, I want a gun to kill people.

image001-7.jpg

We will never agree

wojak-big-brain-balloon.jpg

, but I am so pleased I live in the UK.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond