HALF OFF TOL Subscriptions - 6th annual Back Friday-Cyber Monday

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The 6th annual Back Friday-Cyber Monday starts now!

Don't miss out on the "Black Friday sale" this year at TheologyOnline.com. This Thanksgiving weekend Friday thru Monday we will be offering ALL TOL premium memberships at half price! And yes this also applies to LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS! Friday thru Monday all TOL Premium memberships will be 50% off the normal price.

BRONZE MEMBERSHIPS will be reduced to $15 (normally $30)
SILVER MEMBERSHIPS will be reduced to $35 (normally $70)
GOLD MEMBERSHIPS will be reduced to $60 (normally $120)

And.....

LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS will be reduced to $250 (normally $500)

CLICK HERE to make purchase
Sale starts now and runs until about midnight on Monday.

If you already have a subscription it's the perfect time to upgrade!

Does not apply to monthly subscription packages.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Got mine! I always re-up on Black Friday, it is a good deal and it helps keep the lights on here at TOL. I suppose I could do this when I give at the annual TOL-A-Thon but, I want that to be a donation and my subscription to be a separate affair...my choice. If you are not a subscriber consider becoming a member.:D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Got mine! I always re-up on Black Friday, it is a good deal and it helps keep the lights on here at TOL. I suppose I could do this when I give at the annual TOL-A-Thon but, I want that to be a donation and my subscription to be a separate affair...my choice. If you are not a subscriber consider becoming a member.:D
Thanks brother. Have a great weekend.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
~*~*~

Hi Knight,

I renewed my subscription during this recent TOL-a-thon (I usually do during that time so it applies to the fund-drive),...so if I purchased another annual subscription during this special,...would it be added automatically counting from the date of my last renewal so it would be adding another year from that date? So it would like adding another year extension at half price, correct? I'm not sure how the time-differential would matter or factor in here. Thanks :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
~*~*~

Hi Knight,

I renewed my subscription during this recent TOL-a-thon (I usually do during that time so it applies to the fund-drive),...so if I purchased another annual subscription during this special,...would it be added automatically counting from the date of my last renewal so it would be adding another year from that date? So it would like adding another year extension at half price, correct? I'm not sure how the time-differential would matter or factor in here. Thanks :)

I'm not speaking for Knight but I think yes. If you buy now it starts from now, for a whole year. I can't believe the deal of 50% off. I'm thinking :think:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
juggling time and purchasing issues regarding subscriptions.....

juggling time and purchasing issues regarding subscriptions.....

I'm not speaking for Knight but I think yes. If you buy now it starts from now, for a whole year. I can't believe the deal of 50% off. I'm thinking :think:

The reason for asking is I've already paid for an annual bronze membership just recently (few months back during the TOL-a-thon, Sept. 23rd - this is the time I usually renew)...so I'm wondering if I took the 50% off offer to buy another annual subscription, if I could have it credited an extra year onto my current subscription. (so the donation would be like buying a years worth of subscriber benefits no matter what time you purchase it). In other words this would be just like buying another year, but I'd like my last subscription to be used up first (still got like 10 months left), and then let my "extra credit" be added to extend my subscription for another year. I could then just keep renewing on Black Friday weekend, if Knight continues to give 50% off subscriptions during that time. I could then just give donations during the TOL-a-thon period as 'extras'. I'm wondering how to juggle this to save some $, but also continue to support TOL as well. Hope I'm not making this too complicated :wazzup: - heck, I might even be confusing myself :crackup:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The reason for asking is I've already paid for an annual bronze membership just recently (few months back during the TOL-a-thon, Sept. 23rd - this is the time I usually renew)...so I'm wondering if I took the 50% off offer to buy another annual subscription, if I could have it credited an extra year onto my current subscription. (so the donation would be like buying a years worth of subscriber benefits no matter what time you purchase it). In other words this would be just like buying another year, but I'd like my last subscription to be used up first (still got like 10 months left), and then let my "extra credit" be added to extend my subscription for another year. I could then just keep renewing on Black Friday weekend, if Knight continues to give 50% off subscriptions during that time. I could then just give donations during the TOL-a-thon period as 'extras'. I'm wondering how to juggle this to save some $, but also continue to support TOL as well. Hope I'm not making this too complicated :wazzup: - heck, I might even be confusing myself :crackup:

I thought of what you said myself but i don't think the extra credit thing makes sense. You see, you bought a year and have 10 months left. you could buy another year right now for 15 and renew every Black Friday for half off. It's either do it now or wait a year, but this offer may be too good to pass up !!!

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

If you buy another subscription it will just add on to what you already have, my subscription was not due till April 2016 and I just bought my yearly and it is now good till April 2017. It just adds a year to what you have now.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If you buy another subscription it will just add on to what you already have, my subscription was not due till April 2016 and I just bought my yearly and it is now good till April 2017. It just adds a year to what you have now.

Well that's even better, it's saving for the future !!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Is it true that if we purchase a Black Friday/Cyber Monday yearly subscription, it can be added on after our current year expires ? So I would still have 10 months left, then at that point 12 more, so 22 months total roughly ? Is that right ?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Is it true that if we purchase a Black Friday/Cyber Monday yearly subscription, it can be added on after our current year expires ? So I would still have 10 months left, then at that point 12 more, so 22 months total roughly ? Is that right ?

Correct, been doing it for years now...