Red-White-and-Blue-Birthday-Cake.jpg

imagesqtbnANd9GcRWUbbF8Jv61shopM_Sd.jpg

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thank You Each,
I noticed this Thread, and I want to thank you ALL for not forgetting my birthday. Thank you theophilus, for starting this thread, and you too, Tambora and Grosnick!! You really know who your friends are despite what I posted in the Chatbox. I usually never post in the Chatbox. But lately, I have been.

May God Be With You In All You Say And Do!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, I thought more people would wish me a Happy Birthday. I guess I am blind and people here hate me. They don't like me and maybe they are just jealous. I don't know, but I feel pretty hurt. So many of my closer friends didn't even post. I guess they just don't check this thread out ever. I always check every day to see who's birthday it is. Not many in October?? I know Ben Masada is on the 11th day of Oct. Cool!! I thought there would be more October Birthdays. Thanks so much again to theophilus and Tambora for ALWAYS being in my corner every time. And thanks also to those who wished me good wishes. I will never forget you and what you've done.

Much Love Coming Your Way!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days and patrick jane,

Wow, I'm flabbergasted!! You both really came out for me big time!! I am shocked, to be honest! Thanks so very much for the fantastic Birthday Wishes!! You both said such remarkable wishes for me. You both rock too!!

I feel finally so much better just having you guys post such wonderful words to me. I'll never forget, ever!!

May God Bless You Both Tons And Also Your Loved Ones!!

Michael