Hello, again, TOL!

SOTK

SOTK here....again. Been quite a while since I logged in and posted here. I click on TOL every once and a while to peak in. Thought maybe I'd post this time and possible try my hand, once again, at contributing to the community although probably not to the extent (quite yet) as i once did.

I was once quite active here. Hard to believe its been so many years since my (active) time. I'd like to think I've learned a thing or two since then and possibly have matured some in my faith since then. ;)

Currently, I'm unemployed and have been for quite some time. I made a rather large mistake a year and a half ago which cost me my job, house, and landed a pretty big blow to my ego (which was a good thing). Its been rough. Many trials and much tribulation this past year and a half. My father died abruptly. I've had some legal battles. Many faith lessons to be had. I'm pleased to say God is good. He has a plan. He's in charge and extremely gracious. I've learned all over again the price of sin but more than this I've relearned the gift of forgiveness.

My family is good. We are closer than ever. I'm extremely thankful for them. My oldest will be going on a missions trip to the Dominican Republic in June. Were very proud of her. My other kids are doing well too. I couldn't be happier with their walk right now. Good stuff.

Well, hope things are well with all of you!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Hi SOTK! Glad to see you around. I'm sorry you've had such a hard time of it. But I'm glad you and your family are doing well. That's the most important anyway. :thumb:

I hope you can find a job soon. :e4e:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome back, brother. Sorry to hear of the trials that have come your way, but happy you have prevailed and have been strengthened.

AMR

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Well I have to jump in and say hello to Servant of the King. :wave: Great to hear you're still believing, still serving. Hope God blesses you with a job and "great gain" (1Timothy 6:6*). I'd say see you around, but ehh I'm hardly ever lurking much less posting these days. :/