Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
Welcome. :wave: Oh… BTW… is there such a thing as truth? :think:

Kian

Who cares what you think?

I am assuming that is a sort of joke on me calling myself Apathetic. However, just to be certain (the lack of smilies or anything else to lighten the mood of the post makes it seem kind of hostile), I have to ask. I have not offended you, have I? I apologize if I seem a bit overly sensitive, but as I don't know anyone here yet, I'm not exactly sure how to read your posts.

As for who cares, I do not know. My introduction is intended to let everyone learn a bit about myself. Hopefully the people who read my posts in other areas of the forum will care about my opinions.

In the interest of clearing that bit up, when I say Apathetic, I mean with regards to the subject of religion, and the specific matter of how much I think about it when making choices in my daily life. Not in general.

Welcome. Oh… BTW… is there such a thing as truth?
Hmm, good question. A tiny bit loaded, I think, but good nonetheless.

I suppose a lot rides on what you mean by 'truth'. This is of particular importance in a religious forum, where you have truth and Truth.

To answer the question, however, I'll say I do believe (you'll find I believe a lot of things, but I know very little) truth exists. However, it's existence is dependant on a number of assumptions I make about reality, existence, and my perception of them being right as well.

...I'm not sure if I care, but I don't know if it matters that I'm not certain...maybe.
:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.