Hello

Levolor

Finally I get to post something! That may sound like a complaint, but rather it is more of a celebratory comment.

Still having trouble with getting the message: You do not have permission... etc.

Knight sent me a welcome to the forum message and I have not been able to respond yet. All in good time I am sure.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Finally I get to post something! That may sound like a complaint, but rather it is more of a celebratory comment.

Still having trouble with getting the message: You do not have permission... etc.

Knight sent me a welcome to the forum message and I have not been able to respond yet. All in good time I am sure.

Welcome to TOL. :D

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Were you looking out the window when you chose your name? :)

And welcome.

Levolor

Thank you, Rocketman!

IMJerusha, are you also hearing an echo like I am? j/k Thank you!

Were you looking out the window when you chose your name? :)

And welcome.
Ahhh, it is so good to know that another knows what was being referred to!

And thank you too for the warm welcome!

zippy2006

Welcome :wave2: What is your background?

Two weeks + 50 posts should solve your problems there. :e4e:

Levolor

Welcome :wave2: What is your background?

Two weeks + 50 posts should solve your problems there. :e4e:
LOL, I like that waving fellow too! :wave2:

Two weeks plus 50 posts... That's good to know. :) Thanks!

My background? Pretty nondescript... 42 years as a Christian and still pressing in while enjoying the rest in Him at the same time. How about you?

Levolor

Oh, I now see that you are Catholic. That means you are my brother or sister, if you'll have me. Yes, I'm not... the Protestants knocked on my door when I was a child first... though, I don't really claim any allegiance to any particular denomination.

zippy2006

LOL, I like that waving fellow too! :wave2:

:chuckle:

Two weeks plus 50 posts... That's good to know. :) Thanks!

Sure.

My background? Pretty nondescript... 42 years as a Christian and still pressing in while enjoying the rest in Him at the same time. How about you?

Oh, I now see that you are Catholic. That means you are my brother or sister, if you'll have me. Yes, I'm not... the Protestants knocked on my door when I was a child first... though, I don't really claim any allegiance to any particular denomination.

Ah okay. :) Yeah I grew up Catholic, fell away in my early teens. Came back to Christianity 4 years ago and Catholicism about 3 years ago.

What brought you to TOL?

Levolor

:chuckle:

Sure.

Ah okay. :) Yeah I grew up Catholic, fell away in my early teens. Came back to Christianity 4 years ago and Catholicism about 3 years ago.

What brought you to TOL?

Oh my... I've slept since then, twice! lol I google things frequently and somehow ended up here. Thought: I haven't seen this place before, looked around and decided to join.

So, to answer your question: just lucky, I suppose.

No doubt you are stronger now in your Christianity/Christian walk and beliefs now than you ever were before you fell away.