Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
FellowServant,

You have stated your background...now take this quiz so we can see how you think.

Here is a link to a news story:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/13843649/detail.html

Quiz question 1: Is the judge right?

Quiz question 2: If so why?

Quiz question 3: If not, why not?

Thanks for playing!

I believe the judge was wrong in his decision. The woman still broke the law. She was driving drunk. She should have to face the consequences. The officer that arrested her was/is an officer. He was sworn in once and from what I can gather from the article didn't leave the occupation. So he still had authority.

This is an example of the "cracks" in our system today that people fall through and then everyone wonders what happened when people like this woman end up killing someone drunk driving.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
I believe the judge was wrong in his decision. The woman still broke the law. She was driving drunk. She should have to face the consequences. The officer that arrested her was/is an officer. He was sworn in once and from what I can gather from the article didn't leave the occupation. So he still had authority.

This is an example of the "cracks" in our system today that people fall through and then everyone wonders what happened when people like this woman end up killing someone drunk driving.

Thanks for answering.

Let's say that the woman does drive drunk again and kill someone. Do you think that She, the judge, and her attorney are responsible...or just her?

Whoever is responsible...what should be there punishment for murdering someone?

Thanks again, hope all is well in your family.

PKevman

When I was a teenager I started attending a Calvinistic Church. I studied some of it but could never really accept that teaching. Then I married my wonderful hubby who is vehemently opposed to Calvinism.

How wonderful! Glad to hear of your liberation from that false teaching and your husband's strong stance against it!

God bless!

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks for answering.

Let's say that the woman does drive drunk again and kill someone. Do you think that She, the judge, and her attorney are responsible...or just her?

Whoever is responsible...what should be there punishment for murdering someone?

Thanks again, hope all is well in your family.

Thanks for the well wishes for my family. This is an extremely difficult time for all of us. He was only diagnosed with cancer in January and now he has less than a week to live.

To answer your questions, I believe the woman only is responsible for her actions and she should spend the rest of her life in jail, no possibility of getting out.

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just an update on my uncle...

He passed away Friday evening at his home. It's a very sad time for my family and would appreciate your prayers for us.

Here is my uncle's obituary if you would like to read it.

Uncle Steve's Obituary

Chileice

Just an update on my uncle...

He passed away Friday evening at his home. It's a very sad time for my family and would appreciate your prayers for us.

Here is my uncle's obituary if you would like to read it.

Uncle Steve's Obituary

I have prayed for your family. I will also pray that in the weeks to come you will feel the comfort of the Lord. Sometimes it is several weeks later, after everyone has gone, that reality sinks in for those who were closest.

Blessings!

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have prayed for your family. I will also pray that in the weeks to come you will feel the comfort of the Lord. Sometimes it is several weeks later, after everyone has gone, that reality sinks in for those who were closest.

Blessings!

Thank you so much. I truly appreciate you remembering us in prayer. We've definitely needed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.