Here it comes again

Hoping

Banned
Just think, having not been "vaccinated", he now has natural immunity that actually works
Do you think he will admit to that if he gets it like his wife did?
Or if it turns out he has the "long-term" kind of covid?
Let's pray he doesn't go down either road...

Right Divider

Body part
Just think, had you been vaccinated, you may not have ben sickened by covid at all.
My wife was vaccinated and she got sick. Both of our symptoms were mild. I never even had a fever.
You're living in a fantasy world if you think that the COVID vaccines are effective (at anything but making some people rich [Fauci]).

Hoping

Banned
My wife was vaccinated and she got sick. Both of our symptoms were mild. I never even had a fever.
You're living in a fantasy world if you think that the COVID vaccines are effective (at anything but making some people rich [Fauci]).
How do you know you got covid?

Right Divider

Body part

Gary K

Banned
I am grieved for all those made to suffer needlessly because of irrational fears about covid. Some people who get covid will die. Most will not. Americans should get used to it and get over it and stop letting fascists in office strip them of their rights and force them to participate in dangerous or deadly experiments.

An old widow friend of mine is 88 years old. She lives alone in a house trailer and refuses to go to assisted living facilities. I make it a point to visit her once a week if possible, even though she lives about an hour's driving distance from me. I called her one day and she was in bad shape so I called the rescue people in her area and they took her to the hospital. That was one morning while I was at work. I also called her pastor to see if he could check up on her but later found out that he did not find it possible.

I called the hospital after I got off work late that day and found out she had been diagnosed with covid, but not admitted. I asked what they intended to do with her and they said they were sending her back home. The hospital was at a considerable distance from me so I called her preacher again to see if he could go pick her up and taker her back home. He said he couldn't do it and neither could anyone else in the congregation. I think they must have all been afraid of getting covid.

I drove to the hospital to get her myself. She was sitting in the waiting room with a pillow and blanket where she said she had been for at least 12 hours. She had not eaten. She had not been given a cot or bed to lie down on. I felt so sorry for her. I got her in my car and took her home. She recovered in a few days and we ate breakfast together in good health 5 days after her ordeal.
Thanks for showing your love for your fellow man.

Gary K

Banned
Just think, had you been vaccinated, you may not have ben sickened by covid at all.
Just think, in 18 months or so when your family, friends and neighbors are dropping like flies you'll be able to see much more clearly. The stats, from scientists and government, show massive increases in things like myocarditis and pericarditis on a scale that is unprecedented in history. An increase of 33,000% in one year is frightening and you mock this issue. Any time there is a change of that magnitude the first question to ask yourself is what changed. The so called "vaccine" rollout. Nothing else. It is impossible to clear the "vaccines" of being the cause.

Michael Yeadon, an immunologist and virologist as well as a vaccine developer and former leader at Phizer, says this entire scam is nothing other than a depopulation agenda. It was obvious to him that all of it was based on lies as people he went to school with and so have exactly the same training he does were coming out and telling one lie after another. When we add to this the reams of government statistics from around the world demonstrating the lies it proves the fraud. If this amount of dishonesty is associated with anything that creates vast amounts of wealth for a small group of people it is proof of fraud and anyone ignorant enough to ignore it has either hidden motivations to do so or cannot recognize reality.

You have demonstrated very clearly that you are living in a fantasy world that is completely disconnected from reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary K

Banned
Our opinions differ.

So your answer is "no".
The truth is that covid killed my cousin.
The truth is that I was vaccinated and boosted and have had no symptoms.
Nothing can change those facts.
Sorry for your loss, but the guilt for that needs to be lain at the feet of the liars. They have suppressed the treatments that are proven to save lives on a massive scale. The largest state in India stopped the virus in it's tracks by giving people Ivermectin at no cost. Their death rates dropped from thousands a day to 2 or less. How many lives did that save in a population of 240 million people? This is once again proven fact. That anyone ignores this is just mind boggling.

Gary K

Banned
D2tq_iFt55_r4YAW2R7fETiQjvOq7R6CHffDvnkQ0Vg.jpg
While the joke is old it's still kinda funny. However you're still running away from the question. You have demonstrated no foundation for believing those who lie to you continually. You have ignored the question again.

Gary K

Banned
Because the truth exists. Somebody's reporting on it. Even "lewrockwelldotcom" refers and alludes to headline news stories more authoritatively documented by peak quality news organizations. "lewrockwelldotcom" has its own peculiar takes, but the headline stories they're all talking about are the same.

It's not like historically important events aren't happening. It's not like the WSJ and the NYT are making up world events from whole cloth. Especially when they agree on what the world events are. They too, along with "lewrockwelldotcom" have their own peculiar takes. But we already know the WSJ electioneers for Republican ideology, and the NYT electioneers for Democratic ideology. You sift out the slant, by comparing the two sources. Where they overlap, you can be pretty confident it's true. Where they diverge that's probably the electioneering, rhetoric and narrative. But that leaves still a lot of actual truthful reporting.
Sorry. I missed this post somehow.

I don''t disagree with you on your basic premise. However you discount a whole lot of evidence. The government itself publishes reams of statistics that clearly show the narrative it, the media, and big pharma tell is false. It's like the gun control issue. The numbers do not back up the claims. They tell exactly the opposite story and so do reams of peer reviewed studies.

Gary K

Banned
Nice story. Yay for you. Diabetic here as well. When I get so much as a what looks like an infection on my foot, I see my physician ASAP. I am prescribed antibiotics which always work.

After my diabetic brother waited to have his foot treated
by a doctor,, he lost his leg up to his knee.

The next go around with another foot infection, he waited too long. I lost another sibling due to his own stubbornness. In his case, it was his fear that killed him, not some macho, anti-science stubbornness.

Insofar as you shrugging off the health and welfare of others with your vaccine refusal, no one can lecture you into caring about the health and welfare of children, the elderly or other adults.
I found out something very interesting through this experience. I had no clue that callouses can cause infections. It seems they somehow tear the underlying tissues sometimes and that tear gets infected somehow. It's what caused my infection.

Hoping

Banned
Just think, in 18 months or so when your family, friends and neighbors are dropping like flies you'll be able to see much more clearly. The stats, from scientists and government, show massive increases in things like myocarditis and pericarditis on a scale that is unprecedented in history. An increase of 33,000% in one year is frightening and you mock this issue. Any time there is a change of that magnitude the first question to ask yourself is what changed. The so called "vaccine" rollout. Nothing else. It is impossible to clear the "vaccines" of being the cause.

Michael Yeadon, an immunologist and virologist as well as a vaccine developer and former leader at Phizer, says this entire scam is nothing other than a depopulation agenda. It was obvious to him that all of it was based on lies as people he went to school with and so have exactly the same training he does were coming out and telling one lie after another. When we add to this the reams of government statistics from around the world demonstrating the lies it proves the fraud. If this amount of dishonesty is associated with anything that creates vast amounts of wealth for a small group of people it is proof of fraud and anyone ignorant enough to ignore it has either hidden motivations to do so or cannot recognize reality.

You have demonstrated very clearly that you are living in a fantasy world that is completely disconnected from reality.
Lets just hope we are both still here in 18 months so we can discuss the next big thing.