Hi all from a bemused Atheist

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoogieTalons

BANNED
Banned
Hi all my name is Rob, Doogie's the nom de plume.

Thought i'd say hi, i'm not here to convert anyone to be a non beliver but I do respect reason.

I never accept what is written in the bible as truth or proof of truth. Just as I don't accept the Harry Potter books as proof of wizards.

I will listen to and reason with reasonable people and look forward to many a debate.

Stay Sharp

Doogie

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
DoogieTalons said:
I will listen to and reason with reasonable people and look forward to many a debate.
Ten bucks says you will be the unreasonable party joining the debate.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Granite said:
Nice attitude fellas.

Hey Doogie, welcome to the psycho circus.
So, Granite.... have you reached the bottom of your intellectual barrel?

Do you have anything to add to TOL?

fool

Hall of Fame
I haven't seen a welcome thread get this ugly this fast since my own.

unspoken

:wave: Welcome, Doogie. Ignore these guys. :p Hopefully these forums will challenge your thinking, if not change it.

I would hope that, as an Athiest, you wouldn't accept the Bible, there'd be something wrong there if you did. :chuckle:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
hiya incapable admin. Our admin are so incapable here that they get themselves banned instead of banning others.

you should be safe for about .. oh i dont know .. 3 days?

Layla

You're not banned, stipe, just suspended. You'll be allowed to post again in a week's time.

Layla

There's no risk involved. Both in the sense that it's a sure thing I won't be "repenting" and in the sense that there's not much to lose or gain by posting or not posting on a forum.

Kimberlyann

DoogieTalons said:
Hi all my name is Rob, Doogie's the nom de plume.

Thought i'd say hi, i'm not here to convert anyone to be a non beliver but I do respect reason.

I never accept what is written in the bible as truth or proof of truth. Just as I don't accept the Harry Potter books as proof of wizards.

Stay Sharp

Doogie

Hi and welcome to TOL! :wave:

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.