Hi, I'm Ted...

ttruscott

I live on the West Coast of Canada and I'm a fairly normal Protestant Christian except I believe in the pre-conception existence of our spirits as that theology seems to answer the hard questions about free will and election better than any other and

is not any harder to defend from scripture than any other. :)

Christ's peace be with you...

Ted

john w

Hall of Fame
I live on the West Coast of Canada and I'm a fairly normal Protestant Christian except I believe in the pre-conception existence of our spirits as that theology seems to answer the hard questions about free will and election better than any other and

Ted

Hi...I'm John/Jack....I like long walks on the beach, bubble baths, ..............

Do you believe in "astro projecting?"("I believe in the pre-conception existence of our spirits").

Far out.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL, Ted!
flower2.gif

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi, Ted! :wave:

Canada, eh? :think:

We don't get too many foreigners around here. :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Ted

:think: Were you born with a stutter or is it just being around so many new people? Any kin to GreatScott! and if so are you less prone to emotional outbursts?

Welcome. :e4e: